I said go!
都说过要避免冷热叉流了
What did I say about crossing streams?
你说我们不必循规蹈矩
You said we don't follow the rules.
那是必须遵循的唯一一条规矩
That's the one rule-- one rule we follow!
快走
Go!
新闻快报
现在插播一条突发新闻
We interrupt this broadcast with breaking news:
首都发生了暴♥乱♥
Chaos in the capital.
还有一天里根总统就要迎来
Just a day before President Reagan is set to welcome
戈尔巴乔夫秘♥书♥长♥在白宫
General Secretary Gorbachev to the White House
签署《中导条约》
to sign the INF Treaty,
一场白宫参观以暴♥乱♥结束
a White House tour ends in violence
现场目击证人描述是"火箭人"所为
and what witnesses describe as "A rocket man."
这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行为吗
Was this an act of terrorism--
能关掉吗 吉迪恩 我看不下去了
Please, turn it off, Gideon. I can't bear it.
因为你急切复仇
So your thirst for vengeance
差点让全队都蹲监狱了
nearly landed the entire team in prison.
看来只要牵涉到个人怨仇
I guess it's only okay to change history
就可以改变历史了
if it's with your personal vendetta.
不全是金发美妞的错 西装头也搞砸了
Wasn't all Blondie's fault. Haircut screwed up as well.
如果你让我调整一下冷冻枪
Wha-- If you would just let me tinker with the cold gun,
我和你说过我能解决
I told you I could figure out
冷热叉流的问题
the whole crossing the streams problem.
冷冻枪完全没问题
There's nothing wrong with the cold gun.
是你有问题 你个呆瓜
It's you, you goof.
更严重的问题是
The bigger question is:
在与苏联签署核武器条约的前夕
Why did Damien Darhk become an advisor to Reagan's White House
达米恩·达克怎么成了里根的白宫顾问
on the eve of a nuclear treaty with the USSR?
他能扯上1942年的纳粹就表示
If his involvement with the Nazis in 1942 is any indication,
他是我们时间旅行敌人的盟友
he's working with our time traveling nemesis.
时侠就是他杀的
It's the same person who killed Hourman.
要把这件事告诉阿玛雅
Amaya needs to hear about this.
好让她也分心
So she can also lose focus,
不顾一切报一己私仇
risking everything in a selfish pursuit of revenge?
你有什么要跟我说的吗 马丁
Do you have something you'd like to say to me, Martin?
有 在达米恩·达克死之前近三十年
Yes, that killing Damien Darhk almost 30 years
就把他杀掉
before his actual death
这会对我们负责保护的历史
will have countless unforeseeable effects on the history
造成无数无法预知的影响
that we are charged with protecting.
那保护我姐姐呢
Well, what about protecting my sister?
她把我从死神手里救活
She brought me back from the dead.
她为了我不顾一切
She risked everything for me.
我怎么能不为她做同样的事呢
How could I not do the same for her?
因为你有更重要的使命 莎拉
Because you answer to a higher calling, Sara.
我很遗憾 但不能偏离我们努力的方向
I'm sorry, but we cannot stray from our guiding principle.
我也很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry, too.
原来你完全不在乎任何人
It sounds like you've never really cared about anyone.
你觉得我杀死他了吗
Do you think I killed him?
但愿我没杀死他
I hope I didn't kill him.
他至少快八十岁了
He's gotta be in his late 70s at least.
也许他根本承受不了这一击
Maybe he couldn't take the hit.
天哪 我刚刚杀了正义协会的成员
Oh, my God, I just killed a member of the Justice Society.
为什么要小声说话
Why are you whispering?
万一他没死 他也许可以小睡一会
In case he's not dead, he could probably use the nap.
我没那么弱
I'm not an invalid...
只是老了
just old.
而你 你一点都没变老
And you, you haven't aged a day.
时间旅行就这么点好处
It's one of the few benefits of time travel.
所以你离开我们加入可爱的废物队伍
So you left us to join the loveable losers.
我是在找杀害雷克斯的凶手
I was trying to find Rex's killer.
你从没想过告诉我吗
And you never thought to tell me?
我发现雷克斯快死了
I found Rex dying.
他临死时说了"时间旅行者"
His last words were "Time traveler."
我没多想 就开始行动了
I didn't think. I just acted.
他们后来怎样了 托德
What happened to them, Todd?
战后我们与苏联的联盟瓦解
After the war, our friendship with the Soviet Union ended,
我们继续战斗
and we continued fighting
当时中欧和东欧地区
as what was known as the "Iron Curtain"
实行"铁幕"政策
descended over central and eastern Europe.
你说的"我们"包括我祖父吗
Does "We" include my grandfather?
他一直都在
Right to the end.
1956年 艾森豪威尔总统
In 1956, President Eisenhower
派了一支队伍去莱比锡执行任务
sent a team on a mission to Leipzig.
他们再也没有回来
They never made it back.
你为什么没去
Why didn't you go?
1956年形势紧张
'56 was a charged time.
他们觉得我不值得信任
They were concerned that I couldn't be trusted.
-为什么 -算了吧 纳撒尼尔
- Why not? - Leave it be, Nathaniel.
内特 阿玛雅 回乘波号♥汇报
Nate, Amaya, report back to the Waverider.
我保证我会补救好 托德
I promise you, Todd, I will fix this.
覆水难收 阿玛雅
What's done is done, Amaya.
但有了时间机器就不一定了
Not when you have a time machine.
抱歉我离开你们 托德
I'm sorry for leaving, Todd.
真的很抱歉
I truly am.
杀雷克斯的人在1987年吗
Rex's killer is here? In 1987?
可能吧 如果达米恩·达克还在跟他合作
Potentially, if Damien Darhk is still working with him.
不会吧 达米恩·达克加入了里根政♥府♥
No way, Damien Darhk joined the Reagan Administration
成了雷克雅维克峰会顾问
as an advisor at the Reykjavík Summit?
峰会谈崩之后
And after the collapse of the summit,
恢复裁军谈判还归功于达克
Darhk was credited with reviving the disarmament talks?
达克喜欢收集而不是废除核武器
Darhk prefers stockpiling nukes, not getting rid of them.
核条约肯定是个幌子
The nuclear treaty must be a cover.
真正目的是什么
For what purpose?
那正是我们要弄清楚的
That's what we need to find out.
吉迪恩 达米恩·达克现在在哪
Gideon, where is Damien Darhk now?
正在访问
I'm accessing the calendar
他秘书的IBM个人电脑上的日历
on his secretary's IBM personal computer.
达克先生晚上八点要去乔治敦公园见人
Mr. Darhk has a meeting in Georgetown Park at 8:00 p.m.
大晚上在公园见面 挺可疑
Late night meeting in the park, that's not suspicious.
雷带上米克 查出见面对象和原因
Ray, take Mick. Find out who Darhk is meeting with and why.
等等 就我俩吗
Wait, just us?
我现在不适合
Look, it's not a good idea
靠近达米恩·达克
for me to be anywhere near Damien Darhk right now.
我...我同意
I--I agree.
我们是移♥动♥的收音机
Okay, we're a go on audio.
时间捏得真紧 西装头
Cutting it close, Haircut.
那是史纳特的夹克衫
That's Snart's jacket.
我以为这能帮助我进入角色
I...thought it would help me get into character.
-我是寒冷上校 -你才不是
- I'm Colonel Cold. - The hell you are.
你不能给自己升职
You're not gonna give yourself a promotion.
好吧
Fine.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我们要在这监视
Well, we're on a stake-out.
我就带了点零食
Brought snacks.
要吃苹果片吗
Apple slice?
我猜你还在为白宫的事生气
Guess you're still upset about the White House.
我会更小心 更周密
Look, I can be more careful. I can be more meticulous,
更像史纳特的
more like Snart.
我不要你像史纳特
I don't want you to be like Snart.
什么
What?
你把他的枪给我
You gave me his gun.
你叫我替代他
You told me I had to try to fill his shoes.
是我的错
I was wrong.
你不断让我想起我...我已故的朋友
You keep reminding me of my--my dead friend.
会让我有...有感...
It's bringing up... It's bringing up f--
-感情 -对
- Feelings? - Yes.
所以别模仿了 做自己吧
So just stop and be you.
这可有点难
Well, that's a little difficult,
鉴于我的战衣 公♥司♥和超能力都没了
considering I lost my suit, my company, my powers.
这是生存危机的感觉吧
Is this what an existential crisis feels like?
闭嘴 你...闭嘴
Shut up. Just...shut up.