我说过 队友之间有深交是不专业的
Like I said before, fraternization among teammates is unprofessional.
我和雷克斯打算在战后离开美国正义协会
Rex and I were going to leave the JSA after the war,
一起开始新生活
try and start a new life with each other.
后来他被害了
And then he was cut down.
所以我离开队伍
That's why I left the team,
所以我不愿和你们提起这事
and that's why I wouldn't talk to you about them.
太难受了
It's too hard.
所以我也不愿帮你
And this is why I'm reluctant to help you.
因为你的感情在影响你的判断
Because your emotions are clouding your judgment.
她不会独自面对达克
She won't be facing Darhk alone.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
我知道你觉得我抛弃了你
I know you feel like I abandoned you,
但求你 别抛下我
but, please, don't abandon me.
你还好吗
Hey, how you doing?
挺好的
I'm all right.
事实是
You know, the truth is,
我对这个年轻人很陌生
this young man is like a stranger to me.
每次碰见他 我无法想象那是曾经的我
Every time I encounter him, I can't imagine I was ever that person.
我想大家对年轻时的自己都是这感觉
I think anyone would feel that way about meeting their younger self.
我都无法认清现在的自己
I don't recognize my current self.
米克告诉我要做自己
Mick told me I need to be more like me.
他难得说对一次
And he's right, which is rare.
确实
Hmm, indeed.
问题是我现在不知道怎么做自己才对
The problem is I don't know what being me means right now.
我不知道这有没有意义
I don't know if that makes any sense.
当然有意义
Of course it does.
每个人都有困惑自己是谁和
I think everyone struggles at least on occasion with who they are
自己在世界上的位置的时候
and then what their place is in the world.
那答案是什么
So what's the answer?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但我觉得先活下去再说
But, I suppose it's just to live.
我们能做的只有这个
It's all any of us can really do.
希望通过生活的历练
And then, hopefully, through the act of living
我们能认清♥真♥实的自己
we discover who we truly are
并吸取经验 完善自己
and learn to grow from that.
阿玛雅给我们搞到了国宴的邀请函
Amaya got us invites to the State Dinner.
你觉得你能行吗
Are you feeling up to it?
能 我觉得好多了
Yes, I'm feeling much better.
你觉得你能行吗
You feeling up to it?
我想他的意思是
I think what he means is:
你想杀掉达米恩·达克导致外交危机
are you gonna create a diplomatic crisis and risk unknown damage
并给历史带来未知的损害吗
to history by killing Damien Darhk?
我懂他什么意思 雷
I know what he means, Ray.
之前
Earlier,
你指责我完全不在乎任何人
you accused me of not ever caring for anyone,
但你知道不是这样的
but you know that's not true.
我非常在乎你
I care very much about you.
比起担心历史
And I'm less concerned about history
我更担心你会良心不安
than I am about your conscience.
你不再是刺客了 莎拉
You're no longer an assassin, Sara.
你现在是船长
You're our Captain.
但愿到时我还能记起来
Well, let's hope I remember that when the time comes.
现在行动吧
Now let's do this.
感谢你帮我们进来
Thank you for helping us get in.
重操旧业感觉很爽
Feels good to be back in the game.
我没看到达米恩·达克
I don't see Damien Darhk anywhere.
他会来的
He'll be here.
天哪 她来这干什么
Oh, my God, what is she doing here?
可能在找她的丈夫 还用问吗
Probably looking for her husband, no doubt.
她朝这边过来了 我该怎么办
She's--she's coming this way, what--what should I do?
跟她说话啊
Just--Just talk to her.
杰克逊先生 我是来这见我丈夫的
Mr. Jackson, I expected to meet my husband here.
你见到他了吗
Have you seen him yet?
抱歉 我没见到
I'm sorry, no. I haven't.
我很担心 因为马丁总会忘记时间
I'd be worried, but it's just like Martin to lose track of time.
不管他在哪 我肯定你在他心中最重要
Well, I'm sure, wherever he is, you are foremost in his mind.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是他的同事
I'm--I'm a colleague of his.
我也叫马丁
My name is also Martin.
他从没提起过你
He never mentioned you.
他肯定有更重要的事跟你说
Well, I'm sure he has more important things to talk about.
你介意跟我跳支舞吗
Oh, uh, would you-- would you care to dance?
我好像从没好好享受过国宴
I never seem to take the time to enjoy these State Dinners.
没问题
Sure.
你没事吧 你好像很紧张
You all right? You seem tense.
你找到雷克斯的凶手后打算怎么处置他
When you find Rex's killer, what are you gonna do to him?
逮捕他 不然还能怎样
Arrest him. What else is there?
你可以杀了他
You could kill him.
我是正义协会的成员
I'm a member of the Justice Society,
至少协会还在时我是
or at least I was when it existed,
我不是什么治安维持者
I'm not some vigilante.
抱歉 我不是有意多嘴
I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry,
但你好像不太乐意来这里
but you don't seem too happy to be here.
马丁为我安排了这趟生日之旅
It's just...Martin invited me on this trip for my birthday,
但他几乎没有陪伴我
and I've spent the better part of it alone.
或许你该跟他聊聊
Perhaps you should talk to him.
我试过了 但马丁对核科学的痴迷
I've tried, but Martin's love for nuclear science--
谁都控制不了
it's irrepressible.
有时我丈夫会心无旁骛
Sometimes my husband has tunnel vision.
马丁是个笨蛋
Well, Martin is a fool,
但相信我 他爱你
but, believe me, he loves you.
你比他那些科学成就
You're far more important to him than
重要太多了
any of his scientific achievements.
我感觉很奇怪 像是我们一起跳过舞
I have the strangest feeling, like we've danced before.
莎拉 达克在门厅
Sara, Darhk's in the hallway.
米克 雷 守住出口 其他人
Mick, Ray, guard the exits. And everybody else,
准备行动
get ready to move.
既然我们的政♥府♥在楼上为和平斡旋
Now that our governments are waging peace upstairs,
我们不如开始谈正事吧
what do you say we get down to the real business?
你把代码拿来了吗
You have brought us the codes?
这东西叫只读光盘 国防部的最新科技
It's called a CD-ROM, the latest in Defense Department technology.
那我想要的东西呢
As for my half of the exchange?
把盒子交出来
Hand over the box.
还有那酷炫的只读光盘
And the kick-ass CD-ROM.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
他想出♥卖♥♥♥我们
他以为我们跟达克是一伙的
He thinks we're working with Darhk.
做梦
Never.
谁都不必受伤
No one has to get hurt.
这还真不是我的风格
That's not really my style.
我们是要在这里浪费时间闲聊
Now, we can waste time chit-chatting,
还是你们去找出我手下
or you can deal with the explosive my people
藏在国宴厅里的炸♥弹♥
have secreted inside the State Dining Room.
大约六分钟后 里根 戈尔巴乔夫
See, in about six minutes, Reagan, Gorbachev,
以及所有和平的希望都会被炸飞
and every hope of peace goes kaboom.
-雷 -交给我们
- Ray? - We're on it.
抱歉给你们添麻烦了 但是替我想想
I am sorry--inconvenient, I know, but try being me.
托德
Todd?
我们在找炸♥弹♥
We're on the move to find the bomb.
炸♥弹♥ 我们得救克拉丽莎
The bomb-- we must save Clarissa.
交给我 莎拉 去阻止达克
I got this, Sara. Go stop Darhk.
太棒了 哥们
That's cool, man.
玛丽·托德的嫁妆箱子
Mary Todd's hope chest.
你实在太过分了
Ooh, you have gone too far!
所有人
Everyone.
赶紧离开这里 快
Get the hell out of here, right now.
现在你们注意听了
Now that we have your attention,
麻烦各位立刻离开国宴厅
would you all please leave the dining room immediately?
我们认为厅里有炸♥弹♥
We believe there's a bomb on the premises.
-你没事吧 -你是谁
- You okay? - Who are you?
你丈夫的朋友