A friend of your husband's.
好消息 我找到炸♥弹♥了
Good news, I found the bomb.
坏消息 这种引爆系统是老式的
Bad news, this type of firing system is obsolete.
我不知道怎么拆除这种原始武器
I have no idea how to disarm such a crude weapon.
想想办法 雷
Figure it out, Ray.
我现在没空
I'm a little busy.
我无能为力
There's nothing I can do.
不 你能
Yes, there is.
我不该试图把你打造成史纳特
I was wrong trying to make you like Snart.
你是雷·帕尔默 你能用科学解决所有问题
You're Ray Palmer-- you can science your way out of anything.
我是雷·帕尔默 我是雷·帕尔默
I'm Ray Palmer. I'm Ray Palmer.
我能用科学解决所有问题
I can science my way out of anything.
我
I--
如果外部能源能发射一股电脉冲
If I can send an electrical pulse from an outside power source,
我或许能让炸♥弹♥的引爆装置过载
I might be able to overload the bomb's incendiary trigger,
但我必须拆除冷冻枪
but I-I'd have to dismantle to cold gun.
别废话 快动手
Less talking, more doing.
不
No!
雷 告诉我炸♥弹♥已经拆除了
Ray? Tell me the bomb's disarmed.
那我就是骗你了
That would be a lie.
好吧 还能活十秒钟
Well, ten seconds to live.
还不算是个太惨的死法
There are worse ways of dying.
我成功了
I did it.
我成功了
I did it.
很好
Good.
撑住 托德 好吗
Hold on, Todd. Okay?
撑住啊
Just hold on.
我们之前见过
You and I have met before.
1942年的纽约 你一点都没老
New York City, 1942. You haven't aged a bit.
复活泉水
Lazarus Pit?
神秘女子
Oh, woman of mystery.
但我见过你这种眼神
I know that look in your eye, though.
被我夺走一切的人就是这种眼神
That's the look of someone that I've taken everything from.
不是一切
Not everything.
我的灵魂你夺不走
You haven't taken my soul,
我的灵魂曾丢失过 但我不想再次丢失
which I've already lost, and I'm not eager to do again.
所以我要绕你一命
And that's why I'm sparing your life.
你可真仁慈
How merciful of you.
我饶了你是为了让你受更久的折磨
I'm sparing you to prolong your suffering.
因为我来自未来 达米恩
'Cause I'm from the future, Damien,
我知道结局如何
and I know how this all ends.
你的方舟 你的远大计划
Your ark, your grand vision.
当你快要实现梦寐以求的一切时
Just as you're about to accomplish everything you desire,
你毕生挚爱的妻子被杀了
your wife is murdered, the love of your life.
在极度绝望时
And in total despair,
你甚至想杀了自己的女儿
you even try to kill your own daughter.
整座城市都起来与你作战
An entire city rises up against you,
然后你在失败和
and then you die...
孤独中死去
defeated and alone.
怎么回事 达克在哪
What happened? Where's Darhk?
被他带走了
He took him.
我们的时间旅行者敌人...
The time traveler working against us...
他是极速者
He's a speedster.
-像闪电侠吗 -更快
- Like the Flash? - Faster.
克格勃给达克的东西在他和极速者手上
So the speedster and Darhk, they have whatever the KGB gave Darhk?
-不过 -不过什么
- Unless... - Unless?
我从达克身上顺走了
I swiped it off Darhk.
不是吧
Shut up.
我能抱你吗 我们拥抱吧
Can I hug you? Do we hug?
-好吧 下不为例 -这只是开始
- Okay, just this once. - There's gonna be more.
太棒了
Yeah!
你为我挡子弹
You took a bullet for me.
为美国正义协会的队友在所不辞
For a fellow member of the JSA, it was nothing.
回到这里感觉真惊人
Astonishing to be back here again.
一艘能穿越时间又能治愈任何伤口的飞船
A ship that can travel through time and heal any wound.
-想想这可能性... -提醒你下
- Think of the possibilities... - Let me remind you,
你必须继续装作从没见过我
it's imperative that you carry on as if you never saw me
或是任何来自未来的东西
or anything else from the future.
你不想给我机会
That you would pass up the chance to show me
哪怕一睹这个未来
even the barest glimpse of that future,
我们的嬗变研究在21世纪的发展
catapulting our transmutation research into the 21st century,
我不知道自己也会这么自私
I had no idea I could ever be so selfish.
真有趣 你正是这样对待克莱丽莎的
Interesting, considering that's exactly how you've been to Clarissa.
她昨晚差点死了
She nearly died last night
就因为你一门心思扑在工作上
because of your blind devotion to your work.
你比任何人都明白我们研究的重要性
You of all people understand the importance of our research.
我明白一件事的重要性 就这一件
I understand the importance of one thing and one thing only:
我获得那些成就 赢得那些奖项
After everything I've accomplished, all-- all of the awards I've won...
-我们第六次赢得卡林奖了吗 -只有
- Did we win the sixth Carlin? - The only thing
克莱丽莎让我生命有意义
that brings meaning to my life is Clarissa.
没错 马丁 我们的妻子
Yes, Martin, our wife,
过去两天你都在无视她
who you spent the last two days ignoring.
但我爱克莱丽莎
But I love Clarissa.
那就珍惜她吧 马丁
Then cherish her, Martin,
我可以向你保证
because I promise you,
她是你未来唯一想要记住的事
she is the only thing you will care to remember.
我也向你保证
And I promise you...
我会让她知道我爱她
I'll make sure she knows I love her.
希望如此
I pray that you do.
你确定不跟我们一起走吗
Are you sure you won't come with us?
还没找到杀害雷克斯的凶手
Rex's killer is still out there.
我们可以一起去找他
We could find him together.
我想昨晚已证明我不能再战了
I think last night proved my fighting days are over.
你表现得非常英勇
You were amazing out there.
就和过去一样
It felt like old times.
但你对1987年有所牵挂 是吗
But there's something keeping you here in 1987, isn't there?
美国正义协会解散后
After the JSA disbanded,
我度过了许多寂寞的岁月
I spent a lot of lonely years
直到我遇见了一个人 阿玛雅
until I finally met someone, Amaya.
他在家里等着我回去
And he's waiting for me at home.
我已治好莱斯先生的伤
I have ameliorated Mr. Rice's injuries.
真不可思议
That's incredible.
我活了这么久 见惯了世间变化
A word of advice from an old man who's lived long enough
多数都是好的变化 听我一句话
to see the world change, and mostly for the better:
如果你能够幸运地再次遇到爱情
If you are lucky enough to find love again...
敞开心扉吧
Embrace it.
你这就要走了吗
Are you leaving already?
我还想一起喝啤酒呢
I was hoping we'd have a beer.
不像你 我时日不多
Oh, unlike you, my time is limited,
我不需要里面的碳水化合物
and I don't need the carbs.
再见 托德
Good-bye, Todd.
那我先...
Well, I guess I just, uh--
他喜欢唱歌♥
He loved to sing.
亨利 你的祖父
Henry, your grandfather.
他的声音非常动听
He had a-a beautiful voice.
在长时间护送或是监视时
During long convoys or stake-outs,
他会给队伍唱小夜曲
he would serenade the team.
让我一起唱成了他的个人使命
He made it his personal mission to get me to sing along,
却从没成功过
but he never succeeded.
但在危急关头
But when the chips were down
失去希望的时候
and all hope seemed lost,
亨利总是可以鼓舞我们的精神
we could always count on Henry to lift our spirits.
你祖父就是这样一个人
That's the kind of man your grandfather was.
现在就带我回去那里
Then take me back there now.
我会把你的东西带回来给你
I will get your item back for you.
传奇们已经离开了1987年
The Legends have left 1987.
你没法拿到那东西了
The item is beyond your reach.
那个金发女人 她和你一样是时间旅行者
That blonde woman, she's a time traveler like you.
她知道我未来会发生什么
She knows what happens to me in the future.
-她肯定知道 -那就带我一起走
- I'm sure she does. - Then take me with you.
我要改变我的命运