时间旅行是真实存在的
Time travel is real,
而所有的历史都脆弱不堪
and all of history is vulnerable to attack,
所以我们必须穿越时间
which is why we must travel through time
阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来
to stop the spread of these so-called time Aberrations
并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏
and to erase their damage to history.
我们是一队浪人和超能力者
We are a team of outcasts and misfits,
所以请不要叫我们英雄
so please don't call us heroes.
我们是传奇
We're Legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of tomorrow"...
-谢谢 你是 -海克斯
- Thank you, Mister... - Hex.
乔纳·海克斯
Jonah Hex.
时间偏差会造成一种叫
Temporal Aberrations cause these things
时震的现象
called timequakes.
如果能够定位它们的震中
If there was a way of locating their epicenters,
也许我们能提前修复偏差
maybe we'll be able to fix the Aberrations before they happen.
科罗拉多 自♥由♥市 1874年
流浪者
Whoa, wanderer.
附近都没什么人了
Don't see many folks around here.
这处老矿井已经很久
Been a while since this old mine
没挖出有价值的东西了
turned up anything worth taking.
那我想我可以走了吧
Then I guess I'll be on my way.
你们也最好走吧
And let you be on yours.
你不知道吗
Oh, ain't you heard?
这个地方我说了算
I'm the one that does the lettin' around here.
-还是要我提醒你 -等等
- Or do you need a reminder? - Wait.
我知道这些矿井的秘密
I know things about these mines.
如果我死了就没法告诉你了
Things I can't tell you if I'm shot.
你会告诉我的
Oh, you'll tell me.
否则我就打死你
Or I'll shoot you, otherwise.
把枪放下 赶紧说吧
Now lower that iron and start talking.
这里面的矿石
The ore in there?
很稀有
It's rare.
而且强大
And powerful.
比金子还强大
More powerful than gold.
那你是怎么知道的呢
And how would you be the one to know that?
我可以展示给你看
I can show you.
如果你同意
With your permission.
用这东西能找到
Found it using this.
里面的矿石够我们分的了
There's enough in that mine for the both of us.
只有我们知道
We're the only ones who know.
我们可以合伙
We can be like partners.
给我
Give it here.
很高兴跟你做买♥♥卖♥♥ 伙伴
Nice doing business with you, partner.
明日传奇
第二季第六集
那些坏蛋要古代护身符干什么
What's with bad guys and ancient amulets?
知道达克为什么想要这个吗
Any idea why Darhk wants this?
我只知道对手开始
All I know is, it's never a good idea
搜罗小东西绝不是好事
when your nemesis starts accessorizing.
而且他还跟极速者合伙了
And he's teamed up with a Speedster.
-极速者是什么 -有超级速度的人
- What's a Speedster? - Someone with super speed.
达克就是这么逃走的
That's how Darhk escaped.
神速力的能量让极速者有了
The energy of the Speed Force grants the Speedster
时间控制术 能够操纵时间
Chronokinesis, temporal manipulation.
说人话 教授
English, Professor.
就是说他得跑很快
It means that his running real fast,
从而穿越时间
lets him time travel.
我回房♥间了
I'll be in my room.
马丁 尽可能收集极速者的资料
Martin, I need you to gather everything you can on Speedsters.
内特说得对 这个护身符很像
And Nate's right-- this amulet looks a lot like
我们从纳粹手里抢回来的那个
the one we recovered off the Nazis.
它们之间肯定有联♥系♥
There's got to be a connection.
我猜猜 我负责查资料
Let me guess, I'm on library duty.
我们现在面对的是极速者
We're dealing with a Speedster here.
我们还能把这秘密守多久 灰老头
How long we gonna keep this secret from them, Grey?
想想未来巴里的信息
Come on, future Barry's message.
我知道你在说什么 杰佛逊
Yes, I know what you're talking about, Jefferson.
咱们之前也谈过了
And we have been through this.
巴里请我们不要说出...
Barry implored us not to share any info--
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事 就是头痛
I'm fine, it's just-just a headache.
有事发生你会告诉我的 对吧
You would tell me if something was up, right?
因为如果我们开始互相隐瞒...
'Cause if we start keeping things from each other--
我只是需要休息
I just need to rest.
拯救历史很消耗体力的
Saving history can be extremely wearing on the body.
这个护身符的起源可追溯到
I'm thinking this amulet dates back
古典时代晚期和犹太基♥督♥教起源
to Late Antiquity and is Judeo-Christian in origin.
很好
Great.
这是好事吗
Is--is that great?
我完全找不到相关参考文献
Well, I can't find a reference of it anywhere.
无迹可寻
Like, none.
这东西在历史上根本不存在
Historically speaking, this doesn't exist.
但这就在我们眼前
Well, this is right in front of us,
所以它是存在的
so I'd say it does exist.
我们也知道达米恩·达克和极速者
And we know that Damien Darhk and the Speedster
不惜为此杀人
are willing to kill for it.
看来你得下点功夫了
Sounds like you got some more homework to do.
怎么了
What?
我还以为成为超级英雄后
I-I just thought, becoming a superhero,
我就能比以前少花点时间查资料
I would spend less time in the library than my old job.
就这样
That's all.
查资料的技能也算是种超能力
Well, research skills are a kind of superpower.
而且你还能变成钢铁
And you can turn to steel.
所以你有俩超能力
So you got two.
偏差来救场了
Saved by the Aberration.
麻烦提醒显示的什么
Oh, what's the Trouble Alert say?
我跟你说了 别那么叫它
Look, I told you, don't call it that.
时震中心是1874年科罗拉多州自♥由♥市
The timequake's epicenter is Liberty, Colorado, 1874.
回到狂野西部
Back to the Wild West.
你们去过老西部吗
You guys were in the Old West?
-是 我还当上了警长 -真酷
- Yeah, town made me a Sheriff. - That's cool.
好吧 我去告诉杰克斯和斯泰因
All right, well, I will go tell Jax and Stein.
谁想去告诉罗里
Who wants to tell Rory?
-不想 -不想
- Not it. - Not it.
怎么了
What?
好吧 我去
Okay. I'll do it.
我不知道怎么用 但我要穿上马刺
I don't know how to use 'em, but I'm wearing spurs.
我记得第一次去狂野西部
I remember my first time in the Wild West.
我把一个活生生的亡命徒赶出了小镇
I drove a real-life desperado out of town.
-挺酷的 -那是我的帽子
- That's cool. - And that was my hat.
谢谢
Thanks.
-这个酷 -这是什么
- That's cool. - What's this?
没什么
Oh, uh, that's nothing.
别打开那个 你不需要打开...
Don't open that... you don't have to open--
你打开了
you opened it.
你给自己设计了超级英雄战衣
Did you draw your own superhero costume?
不是
No.
绝对没有 好吧 我画了
Absolutely not. Yeah, I did.
我这么做 是因为当我变钢铁时
And I only did, because when I steel up,
我的衣服就撑起来 很不合身
my clothes stretch out and they fit all weird.
我不该有套战衣吗
And besides, don't I deserve a suit?
我在这只能查资料吗
I mean, am I just the research guy here?
我知道作为一个新人是什么感觉
Look, I-I know what it's like to be a rookie.
听我的 就不会有问题
Just, uh, follow my lead, and you'll be fine out there.
我对老西部有所了解
Oh, I know a few things about the Old West.
就比如 没人说"泥嚎"
Like, for instance, nobody says, "Howdy."
你知道怎么骑马 对吗
And, uh... you know how to ride a horse, right?
我会搞明白的
Yeah, I can figure it out.
-这上膛了 -是的
- This loaded? - Yes.
上膛了吗
It is?
各位 我想我的马抛锚了
Guys, I think my, uh, horse is broken!
教授在哪里