Where's the Professor?
他有点不舒服
Uh, he's feeling a little off.
那我能多喝点威士忌了
More whiskey for me.
那边听着像有些动静
Sounds like a commotion of some kind.
先别动 我们走近瞧瞧
Hold back, let's get a better look.
看他挂那的样子 兄弟们
Look at him up there, boy!
是绞刑啊
Ah, it's a hanging.
是海克斯吗
Is that Hex?
你认识那家伙
You know that man?
我们得救他
We got to help him.
那得先解决他身边那些人
Well, we got to take his crew out first.
-他们好像有武器 -别担心 各位
- They look armed. - Don't worry, guys.
-看我的 -什么
- I got this! - What?
脖子上套着绞索
Well, well, well, you look a lot less mean
你就没那么凶神恶煞了吧 海克斯
with that noose around your neck, don't you, Hex?
你以为这就算完了吗
You think this is finished?
我看你差不多玩完了
Lookin' pretty finished to me.
你们觉得呢 兄弟们
Don't you think, boys?
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
劝你还是悠着点
You might want to slow down there.
因为这地方可不够我们五人
Because these here parts ain't big enough for the...
大打出手
five of us.
-你♥他♥妈♥是谁 -他说什么
- And who the hell are you? - What he said.
算了 我他妈才不在乎你是谁
On second thought, I don't give a damn!
别动 海克斯
Hold still, Hex.
好枪法
Nice shot.
现在给我赶紧骑马滚远点
Now you get on that horse and you ride
一直骑到骑不动了 然后
till you feel like you can't ride any further, then...
有多远滚多远
you ride some more.
赶紧的 上马 滚
Now go on, get! Go on!
你的脸
Face.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
天呢
Oh, hell.
他们回来了
They're back.
被小姑娘救了 简直不可思议
Saved by a filly. Ain't it the damnedest?
简单说句"谢谢"就行了
A simple "Thank you" would suffice.
你怎么知道我有难
How'd you know I needed saving?
因为我们收到历史被改变的提醒
Because we got an alert that history was being changed,
坐标指向你被吊起来的地方
and the coordinates led us to your hanging.
很高兴知道原来我也挺重要
Well, I guess it's nice to know that I matter.
这就要走了 我的枪还没见血呢
Leaving already? I didn't get to shoot anyone.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.
里普在哪
Where's Rip?
他失踪了
He's MIA.
可恶
Damn.
没了他 你们这群
How the hell did you miscreants
找死的恶徒 怎么还活得好好的
manage to not get yourselves killed without him?
兰斯小姐现在是船长
Miss Lance has been serving as Captain.
但她是个女的
But she's a lady.
你是个女的吧
You are a lady, right?
你知道我杀你跟救你一样简单
You know I could take your life just as easily as I saved it.
真暴躁
Oh, fiery.
俘获她的芳心就像驯服野马
Whoever breaks her's in for a wild ride.
可惜这姑娘喜欢的也是姑娘
Too bad this filly's into other fillies.
不是吧
You don't say.
你是怎么被人吊起来了
So how did you end up in the noose?
我要去干掉卑鄙小人
Well, I was collecting the bounty
昆汀·特布尔领♥取♥赏金
on a pissant by the name of Quentin Turnbull.
-叫什么"特布尔国" -从没听说过
- As in "Turnbull Country"? - Never heard of it.
因为不该有这个国家
That's because it's not supposed to exist.
我上次看这本书时不是这么写的
This book has changed since the last time I saw it.
-看看这个 吉迪恩 -马上
- Check this out--Gideon. - Right away.
这是1876年的一张美国地图
That's a map of the United States from 1876.
特布尔国
好了 特布尔是谁
All right, who is Turnbull?
微不足道 胆小又卑鄙的偷牛贼
Two-bit, yellow-bellied cattle rustler.
他统治着落基山脉的西部土地
Who controls all of the land west of the Rocky Mountains.
看来我们找到了历史偏差
Looks like we found our Aberration.
我完全不知道你们在说什么
Am I supposed to have the faintest idea what the hell this means?
在说我们要阻止特布尔
It's means that we need to stop Turnbull
统治西部
from taking over the West.
看来我们是你的武装援兵 搭档
Looks like you got yourself a posse, partner.
人都哪去了
Where is everybody?
特布尔约六个月前开了店
Ever since Turnbull set up shop 'bout six months ago,
没逃出镇的 都被迫在矿井干活
everyone's been run out of town or made to work in the mine.
矿 什么矿 金矿
Mine? What kind of mine? Gold?
我怎么知道
Hell if I know.
半个世纪以来 没人在这一带
Nobody's been mining for gold through these parts
采金
for half a century.
说到这一带 我听起来像个牛仔
Listen to me, "These parts"-- I sound like I'm a cowboy.
他靠挖出的东西
Well, he's pulling something out of the ground
发了大财 特布尔还有间酒馆
that's making him rich-- Turnbull also owns the saloon.
旅馆 洗衣店 还有妓院
The hotel, the laundry... and the whorehouse.
不能去 米克
The answer's no, Mick.
特布尔在酒馆上面有间办公室
Turnbull's got an office above the saloon.
那里也有十几人
It's also got about a dozen men
确保没人能接近他
making sure nobody gets close to him.
我有办法接近他
I think I know how we can.
米克
Mick.
要不你溜达进去吧
Why don't you mosey on in there?
-玩得开心 -恭敬不如从命
- Have yourself a good time. - If you insist.
我没明白你的计划
I'm not sure I understand your plan.
你刚往炸♥药♥桶扔了根火柴
You just set a match to a powder keg.
如果特布尔不想他的酒馆烧毁
And if Turnbull doesn't want his saloon to burn down,
他就得出办公室来解决
then he's gonna have to come out of his office and deal with it.
更好的是 叫你的人进去跟特布尔挑事
Better yet, get your boy to get in a fight with Turnbull
把他带到街上来
and bring him out here on the street.
阿玛雅 你的任务是要保证
Amaya, your job is to make sure Rory
罗里在走出酒馆之前没有拔枪
keeps his pistol in his pants until he's outside the saloon.
看来我抽到了下下签
Clearly, I drew the short straw.
那你要我们怎么做
So what you want us to do?
我想我可以拿着长枪在附近守着
Reckon I can post up nearby with a long gun.
-你在嚼烟草吗 -杜喜糖果
- Are you chewing tobacco? - Mm, Tootsie Roll.
拿掉你的帽子和枪
Get rid of your hats and your guns.
什么 我们不是要变身厉害的牛仔吗
What? I thought we were supposed to be some badass cowboys?
你们想知道特布尔是如何
You guys want to know how Turnbull
从一个卑鄙的偷牛贼
went from being a cattle rustler
变成一个国家的统治者吗
to running his own country?
我要你们潜入他的根据地
I'm gonna need you to infiltrate his base of operations.
以什么身份
As what?
你们都是收税员
Y'all are tax collectors?
我们是来检查帐目
We're here to go over your books
确保一切没问题
and make sure everything's in order.
而且我们有点赶时间
And we're in a bit of a hurry, so, uh...
对 我们要赶下一班列车回华盛顿特区
Yes, we're on the next train back to Washington D.C.
根本没有火车去华盛顿
Well, there ain't no train to Washington.
山口要到春天才开
Pass won't be open till spring.
他说的是骡子列车
He means mule train.
他就这样
This guy.
我怎么从亡命之徒变成了会计师
How'd I go from desperado to accountant?
至少米克玩得很开心
At least Mick's having fun.
大家都出去喝酒 我困在这查资料
Stuck here doing research while everyone else is out drinking.
感觉回到了高中
It's like high school all over again.
来一杯
A shot.
两杯
Make it two.
你和他一起吗
You're with him?
很不幸
Unfortunately.
各位 我有发现了
Guys, I think I found something.
根据这本帐簿
According to this ledger,
特布尔在附近的采矿营地囤积某种矿石
Turnbull's stockpiling some kind of ore in a nearby mining camp.