敢这样到我的场子里来
to walk into my establishment like this.
你就像蟑螂一样
You're like a cockroach.
很难赶尽杀绝
Hard to kill.
我要捉拿你
I'm taking you in.
生还是死
Alive or dead.
自己选
Your choice.
我选择
I choose...
死
dead!
实际上 乔纳
Actually, Jonah...
很高兴你决定拜访我
I'm glad you decided to pay me this little visit.
我最近有点忙
You see, I've been working on a little something.
我发现的那种矿石好像...
It seems that ore that I discovered...
特质与众不同
Well, it's got special qualities.
狂欢起来吧
Let's party!
来吧
Come on!
为什么好玩的事都被你们遇到了
Why do you guys get to have all the fun?
我们刚从特布尔的矿井回来
We just got back from Turnbull's mine.
为什么会出现历史偏差
The reason for the Aberration?
他在挖掘矮星
He's digging up dwarf star.
回飞船
Get back to the ship.
这就对了 逃命吧 你们这群胆小鬼
That's right, run, you yellow-bellied cowards!
终于来了点刺♥激♥的
Finally! Some excitement.
米克 别
Mick, no!
我还以为我们会成为朋友
And here I thought you and me was gonna be friends!
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
内特
Nate?
-内特 你还好吗 -没事
- Nate? Are you okay? - Yeah.
别忘了我是钢铁之躯
I'm the Man of Steel, remember?
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
吉迪恩 准备诊断
Gideon, prepare to run diagnostics.
诊断什么 我中弹了啊
What's to run? I've been shot!
子弹卡在了海伍德博士的
The bullet has lodged itself between several
几个内脏之间
of Dr. Heywood's internal organs.
怎么会 他是钢铁之躯啊
How's that possible? He's made of steel.
因为这不是普通的子弹
Because it wasn't a normal bullet.
是矮星做的
It was dwarf star.
我估计他存活的可能性为51%
I estimate his chance of survival at 51%.
你就不能说比平均水平高吗 吉迪恩
Would it kill you to say "Better than average," Gideon?
我们计划好了
We had a plan.
你不按计划行事
You went off book,
现在你废话少说
now you're gonna cut the crap,
告诉我你和特布尔到底有什么恩怨
and tell me what the hell is going between you and Turnbull.
我不用向你汇报 兰斯小姐
I don't answer to you, Miss Lance.
我是兰斯船长
It's Captain Lance.
如果你之前跟我说了
And if you did answer to me,
内特就不会中枪
Nate wouldn't have gotten shot.
我知道你不愿听女人的命令
Now, I know you don't like taking orders from a woman...
而你更不愿被女人揍一顿
but you're gonna like getting your ass kicked by one even less.
我追杀特布尔已经八年了
I've been after Turnbull for eight years now.
有两次差点就得手了
I almost got him twice.
他想让我下地狱
He wants to see me pushing up daisies
我也想让他下地狱
just as bad as I want to see him do the same.
为什么
Because why?
俄克拉荷马州有个小镇
Little town in Oklahoma.
叫卡尔弗特
Goes by the name of Calvert.
特布尔和他的人扰得小镇不得安宁
Turnbull and his men were harassing it.
当地居民雇佣我反击
And they hired me to fight back.
里普弃之不顾的小镇就叫卡尔弗特
Calvert, that's the town that Rip left in the lurch.
由于我的反抗
My little rebellion
其他小镇觉得他们不必再向
made other towns think they didn't need to pay
特布尔的帮派付保护费
protection money to Turnbull and his gang.
一天晚上
So one night...
特布尔召集了卡尔弗特镇上的男女老少
Turnbull gathered every man, woman, and child in Calvert.
把我们关在教堂里
Locked us in the church.
放火烧了教堂
Set it on fire.
不知怎的我逃出来了
Somehow, I escaped.
上帝给我留下这道伤疤作为纪念
The good Lord saw fit to leave me with a souvenir.
我跟一个女人说这些干什么
Oh, what the hell am I telling a woman this for?
你永远不会懂的
You'd never understand.
你错了
Wrong.
我说过 我是个复仇者
Like I said, vendetta's kind of my thing.
我有我的特布尔
I've got a Turnbull.
我还没抓到他
And he's still out there.
现在你有时间飞船
Well, here you are with a timeship.
去找过他 也尝试了
Been there, tried that.
杀死达克会造成我无法控制的历史偏差
Killing Darhk would create ripples in history that I can't control.
但有一事是我可以掌控的
But there are things that I can control.
我可以帮你抓住特布尔
I can help you capture Turnbull.
就算我之前搞砸了
Even though I screwed up?
我又何尝不是
Been there, too.
我开始觉得搞砸事情
I'm starting to think that screwing up
只是生存的必要一环
is just an essential part of surviving.
你的头痛好些了吗
So how's your headache?
好多了 阿司匹林什么都能治好
Oh, it's fine. Nothing a little aspirin couldn't help.
有趣了 吉迪恩可没这么说
Funny, that's not what Gideon told me.
怎么回事
What's going on?
别骗我 你知道我总能看出来的
And don't lie, because you know I can always tell.
好吧 你离开后
All right, while you were away,
我...
I...
我出现了幻象
I had a vision.
幻象 是幻觉吗
A vision? Like a hallucination?
可能只是
It's possible it could merely be
多次时光穿越的副作用
a side effect from multiple time jumps.
灰老头
Whoa, Grey!
灰老头
Grey!
灰老头
Grey?
这可不是时间旅行造成的反应
That is not a reaction to time travel.
你看到了什么
What did you just see?
一位女士
A woman.
我从未见过她 但她的脸一直...
Someone I've never met, but her face, it keeps...
闪现在我脑海中
flashing in my mind.
就像
It's like...
一个陌生人出现在我的记忆
I'm having memories of a stranger,
但她不是真正意义上的陌生人
but she's not-- not really a stranger.
但我...
But I...
我对此一点头绪也没有
I haven't the slightest notion why.
是在发泄挫败感吗
Trying to work out your frustration?
差不多吧
Something like that.
今天你是怎么了
What happened out there today?
你失控了
You lost control.
随你怎么说
Says you.
刚刚镇上那个人
That man back in town,
那个酒鬼 那个赌徒
the drinker, the gambler,
那个想看全世界烧毁的野兽
the animal that wants to watch the whole world burn...
才是真正的我
that's the real me.
我对"野兽"正好有所了解
I happen to know a thing or two about animals.
他们并不是天性凶残
They're not vicious by nature.
除非受到了攻击
Unless they're attacked.
如果你是想让我...
If you're trying to tell me to...
跟你诉苦我的生活多可怕
to tell you some sob story about how horrible
多痛苦 省省吧
and painful my life is, forget it.
我可不是受害者
I'm no victim.
莎拉跟我说过你为队伍做过的一切
Sara's told me all the things that you've done for this team.
你不像想看
And you don't sound like an animal
全世界烧毁的野兽
who just wants to watch the world burn.
他们喜欢假装我是队伍的一员
They like to pretend I'm part of the team,
假装已经控制住我了
that they have me on a leash.
不
No.
现在
Now...
我先失陪了
if you'll excuse me.