恐怕我们要留着这个样本了
I'm afraid we're gonna have to keep this one.
你们是谁
Who are you?
一介人♥民♥公仆而已
Just a humble civil servant.
-我不喜欢戴徽章的人 -冷静 米克
- I don't like guys with badges. - Easy, Mick.
我们只想问几个问题
We just want to ask a few questions.
我们乐意解答 但是
We'd love to answer 'em, but--
-我们赶时间 -我们也是
- We're in a bit of a hurry. - So are we.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我们是来拯救未来的
We're here to save the future.
你可以醒来的时候
And you can tell me all about it...
再告诉我
when you wake up.
俄勒冈州 雷德蒙德 1951年
糟了 糟了
Cr- . Crap, crap, crap.
你觉得他们要被带到哪
Where do you think they're taking them?
那些"黑衣人" 可能把他们
Those "Men in Black" types are probably gonna
[电影名 讲述专门
对付外星人的特殊
警♥察♥]
带到秘密实验室并拿他们做实验
take 'em to a secret lab and run experiments on them.
你看过《怪奇物语》吗
Have you seen "Stranger Things"?
电视看多了吧 西斯科
Maybe too much TV, Cisco.
艺术来源于生活 费利西蒂
Life imitates art, Felicity.
总之 不管你喜不喜欢
Either way, whether you like it or not,
得由我们去救他们了
we're gonna have to be the ones to rescue them.
好好好 但我们是技术支援
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But we're the tech support.
不 这才是技术支援
No. This is tech support.
相位枪切换到"击晕"模式[《星际迷航》经典台词]
Set your phasers to "Stun."
所以我才讨厌政♥府♥
This is why I hate the government.
你俩不能用超能力救我们出去吗
Can't you two use your powers and get us out of here?
他们给我们用的镇定剂影响了超能力发挥
Whatever they tranqed us with is screwing with our powers.
它还活着
Hey, he's still alive.
虽然我有感觉
Although something tells me
我们都活不长了
none of us are gonna be alive for long.
等等
Wait.
这正是我们一直在找的机会
This is the exact opportunity we've been looking for.
被抓的机会吗
To get captured?
不 和支配者对话
No. To talk with one of the Dominators.
弄清它们要对我们的地球做什么
And find out what they want with our planet.
这倒是头一次
Well, this is a first.
和外星人对话
Talking with an alien.
抱歉 外星人先生
Excuse me, Mr. Alien Guy.
总统在哪
So where's the president?
中城 2016年
她迟到了
She's late.
要知道外星人入侵
Well, you got to figure she's got a lot on her plate,
让她忙得不可开交
with the whole alien invasion thing.
而且她的前任被杀了
And her predecessor getting killed.
你之前跟卡拉说了什么
Hey, what'd you say to Kara earlier?
她看起来相当生气
She seemed pretty angry.
我都不知道她是会生气的
I didn't know she was capable of being angry.
有动静了
We've got movement.
抱歉 总统来不了了
I'm sorry. President couldn't make it.
你是谁
Who are you?
如果我说了
If I tell you...
就只能杀了你们
I'll have to kill you.
听着
Look,
告诉我们你们为什么攻击我们的星球
we just want to know why you attacked our planet.
我们从来没招惹过你们
I mean, we're just down here minding our own business,
你们却突然从天而降攻击我们
then you guys just drop from the sky and attack us.
为什么
Why?
你们的星球上最近
There has been a recent emergence
出现了一批超能力者
of Meta-humans on your planet.
等等 它说的是美国正义协会
Wait. He's talking about the JSA.
我们过来是为了确定
We are here to determine
你们的种族是否构成威胁
if your kind are a threat.
我们先从它开始
Let's start with him.
其余的人就耐心等着吧
Rest of you will have to wait your turn.
你们误会我们了
I think we have a misunderstanding.
我们是好人 总统邀请我们来的
See, we're the good guys. The president invited us here.
巴里 我觉得是时候行动了
Barry, I think it's time we do something.
动作要快
And fast.
-狙击手 -这就去
- Sniper! - On it.
我们是想帮助你
We're trying to help you.
你就这样感谢我们
This is how you thank us?
你不明白
You don't understand.
这些异形来这里是...
The reason the xenomorphs are here--
是冲着超能力者来的
Because they have a beef with the Meta-humans.
说点新鲜的
Tell us something we don't know.
比如我们究竟对它们做了什么
Like what exactly have we done to them?
目前还没有
Nothing. Yet.
但它们觉得你们这种超能力者
But they see individuals with powers such as yours
会威胁未来 其实我也这么觉得
as a future threat, and, frankly, so do I.
你们觉得他们在对它做什么
What do you think they're doing to him?
他们也会那样对我们
Same thing they're gonna do to us
除非我们能逃出去
unless we get out of here.
你们请求技术支援了吗
Oh, yeah! Y'all call for tech support?
好极了 被书呆子救了
Great. Saved by geeks.
乘波号♥已准备好带我们回2016年
Waverider's ready to take us back to 2016.
我们要是不管 他们就会杀了它
If we leave him here, they're gonna kill him.
又如何 它可是外星人
So what? He's an alien.
他们是混♥蛋♥ 我们可不是
Just 'cause they're douches doesn't mean we have to be.
-这个嘛... -我们得送它回家
- Well... - We got to send him home.
怎么送
How?
乘波号♥上不是有它们的飞船吗
Don't we have one of their ships aboard the Waverider?
是 不过坏了
Yeah, but it's damaged.
费利西蒂会帮我一起修好
Felicity's gonna help me fix it.
我吗
I am?
我会帮他一起修好
I'm gonna help him fix it.
是吧
See?
听起来情况不妙
Oh, that doesn't sound good.
各位 得靠我们让支配者知道
Guys, it's up to us to show the Dominators
我们其实是好人
we're better than this.
真有意思
Fascinating.
这种生物的神经系统与我们的类似
The creature's nervous system is not unlike our own,
就是说它肯定能感受到痛苦
which means it must be capable of experiencing pain.
或许它因此才会惨叫
Maybe that's why he's screaming.
别担心 我们会救你出去
Don't worry. We're gonna get you out of here.
拜拜
Bye.
它连句谢谢都没说
He didn't even say thank you.
那是什么
What is that?
我觉得是应答机
I think it's a transponder.
你从哪里搞来的
Where'd you get that?
可能是我偷来的
I may or may not have stolen it.
从它飞船上偷的
From his ship.
有什么功能
What does it do?
等我们回去之后 可以用这个
I think we can use it to communicate with him
来跟它交流
when we get back.
天呐 就像个外星人笔友
Oh, my God, like an alien pen pal.
-没错 -你们聊完了吗
- Exactly. - You kids finished?
-吉迪恩 -在 罗里先生
- Gideon. - Yes, Mr. Rory?
-准备进行... -时光穿越
- Prepare for, um... - Time jump.
时光穿越
Time jump.
航线设定前往2016年的中城
Course plotted for Central City, 2016.
如果你跟支配者这么要好
If you're such BFFs with the Dominators...
为什么不让它们离开
Then why don't you call them off?
我们知道你在1951年把它们送回去过
We know you sent them packing once before, back in 1951.
那只是个侦察任务
That was just a reconnaissance mission.
那它们为什么又回来了
What brought them back?
是因为你 艾伦先生
You did, Mr. Allen.
他知道你是谁
He knows who you are.
你威胁到了整个宇宙
You threatened the entire universe
你用你的超能力
when you used your powers
干扰了正常的时间进程