to upset the normal course of time.
你是在说闪点吗
You're talking about Flashpoint?
你怎么会知道...
How do you even know about--
它们告诉我们的
They told us.
是我的错 好吗
I made a mistake. Okay?
绝对不会再有下次
I'm not gonna let it happen again.
在过去的六十年里
For the past 60 years,
我们跟你们所谓的支配者再没开过战
we have enjoyed a truce with your so-called Dominators.
你打破了现状
You broke the truce.
它们想干什么
What do they want?
我跟它们谈了笔交易
I've negotiated a deal with them.
如果艾伦先生向它们投降...
If Mr. Allen surrenders himself...
它们就会放过我们
They will leave us in peace.
你真想拯救世界吗
You really want to save the world?
这就是你的机会
Here's your chance.
中城 2016年
我看不见了 我为什么看不见了
I can't see. Why can't I see?
至少你不会吐
At least you're not throwing up.
-它在干什么 -我不知道
- What's it doing? - I don't know.
不是食物做好了 就是它想给我们打电♥话♥
Either our food's ready or this guy's trying to call us.
我 我该怎么接电♥话♥
Hey, how--how do-- how do I answer?
我
I...
天呐 是它
Oh, my God. It's him.
它比上次见面时更丑了
He's even uglier than the last time we saw him.
你们星球的65年前
65 of your years ago,
我被抓时你们救了我
you saved me from capture.
听着 你不必谢我们
Listen, you don't need to thank us.
它应该谢我们
Yeah, he does.
它可以用放弃进攻来谢我们
He can thank us by turning around and heading home.
为表示感谢 我会放你们一条生路
I will show you my gratitude by sparing your lives,
但我不能放过巴里·艾伦
but I cannot do the same for Barry Allen.
如果你们的朋友不向我们投降
If your friend does not turn himself in,
我们就不得不动用武器
we will have no choice but to deploy a weapon
它会消灭所有的超能力者
that will exterminate all Meta-humans.
这是个陷阱
It's a trap.
如果它们那么怕超能力者
If they're that threatened by Meta-humans,
为何只想要一个超能力者
it's hard to believe they'd be satisfied with just one.
好吧 如果我真了解巴里
Yeah, well, if I know Barry,
他会愿意当那个人
he's gonna want to be that one.
奥利弗在试着劝他不要投降
Well, Oliver's trying to talk him out of it.
如果劝说成功 超能炸♥弹♥的附带伤害有多大
And if he does, what's the collateral damage of the Meta-bomb?
预计会有约两百万普通人死伤
Projected casualty count is around 2 million non-meta-humans.
那如果我们跟它们谈判呢
Okay, so what if we negotiated with them?
你有没有发现
Yeah, I don't know if you noticed,
跟它们的上次谈话并不愉快
but our last chat with him didn't go so well.
反正也不会更糟了
Well, what've we got to lose?
或许我们应该联♥系♥它们
Look, maybe we should contact them.
那赶紧吧
Then make it fast.
它们来了
We've got incoming.
支配者的飞船进军全球
Dominator ships are coming in worldwide.
包括中城
Including Central City.
但它们都没动静
Yeah, but they're not moving or anything.
-它们只是待着 -暂时是这样
- They're just sitting there. - For now.
秘密特工争取来的休战到此为止了
So much for the truce Secret Agent Man negotiated.
它们想逼我们交出巴里
They're trying to leverage us into handing Barry over.
联♥系♥支配者
Contact the Dominators.
看起来你的朋友没回电♥话♥
Looks like your friend's not calling you back.
-没错 但我还有后备计划 -好吧
- No, he's not, but I got a plan B. - Okay.
如果这是登陆飞船上的东西
If this came from the dropship
而登陆飞船是从母舰发射的
and the dropship came from the mother ship,
理论上 我能用它发动震波带我们上去
theoretically, I could use it to vibe us up there.
如果失败了呢
And if you can't?
那么震波将会带我们到
Then I'd be vibing us into the cold,
寒冷艰巨的真空
unforgiving vacuum of space.
-不能让它发生 -好 不让它发生
- So let's not do that. - Yeah, let's not. Okay.
真是件意外的礼物
What an unusual gift.
看来你也是超能力者
You appear to be a Meta-human as well.
我猜到你会看在我们
Yeah, well, I figured you'd cut me some slack,
1951年救了你的份上 放我一马
seeing as how we saved you back in 1951.
还记得吗
Remember that?
你们的星球过去60年改变很大
Much has changed on your planet in the last 60 years.
你的种族的威胁已迫在眉睫
The threat of your kind has become imminent.
听着 外星人 我们不是威胁
Listen, E.T. We're not a threat.
超能力者是在保护这个星球
Metas are protecting this planet.
再说 1951年把你这丑八怪
And besides, the guy who tortured your ugly ass
折磨得半死的是人类
back in 1951 was human.
但如果那种人继承了你们的能力
But what happens when a man like him
会有什么后果呢
inherits abilities like yours?
我们已在无数的世界见证过这事
We have seen it happen on countless other worlds,
所以在你们星球的祸害蹂躏我们之前
which is why we must exterminate your kind
我们必须消灭你们的种族
before the scourge of your planet becomes the scourge of ours.
它失去理智了
Well, he's out of his giant mind.
如果它是对的呢
What if he's right?
如果 我们用超能力让世界更美好
What if, in using our powers to make the world better,
其实最终会将其摧毁呢
we actually end up destroying it?
兄弟 我懂 巴里搞砸了
Dude, I get it. Barry screwed up.
没错 我们在1951年也搞砸了
Yeah, so did we. Back in 1951.
我们放走支配者就已搅乱了时间
We messed with time when we freed the Dominator.
现在它们回来杀我们
Who's now coming to kill us.
这么久以来 我都责怪巴里
This whole time, I've been mad at Barry,
现在我才是搅乱时间的人
and now I'm the one who messed with time.
我只是想让一切回到正轨
I just wanted to make things right,
结果却变得更糟糕
and we ended up making them worse.
我真是蠢
I'm an idiot.
没法稳定纳米分子反应
Can't stabilize the nanomolecular reaction.
该死
Damn it!
真是
Well...
作为一个女儿来说
Speaking as a daughter,
我肯定发这脾气跟我们的研究没关系
I'm not sure that outburst had anything to do with our project.
怎么 你觉得那和我有关吗
What, you think it's related to me?
她不知道你认为她是一个历史偏差
She doesn't know that you think she's an Aberration.
她只知道自己的爸爸在疏远她
All she knows is that her father is keeping her at arm's length.
世界已经被外星人入侵了
The world is being invaded by aliens.
我觉得现在不该谈论家庭问题
I don't think this is the time for family therapy.
不 拯救世界最有力的武器需要她研究
It is, when the world's best chance at a workable weapon
而她需要的是父爱
is focused on getting her daddy to love her.
莉莉
Lily?
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈妈总说我遗传了你的脾气
Mom always said I got my temper from you.
不不 我才应该道歉
No, no. I'm the one who owes the apology.
如果我让你有距离感
If it feels like I've been keeping my distance,
我向你保证 与个人无关
I assure you, it's nothing personal.
感觉就是在针对个人
Yeah, it-- it feels personal.
我是说 不是针对你
No, I mean, it's not personal to you.
对不起 我也希望我能解释
I'm sorry. I wish I could explain,
但我的生活最近变得很复杂
but my life has gotten rather complicated lately.
那又怎样
So?
你一直都教我要享受复杂
You raised me to enjoy complexity.
那很...
That's--
纳米分子反应一直断裂
The nanomolecular reaction keeps breaking down
是因为复♥制♥是以序列进行 而不是...
because the replication is sequential, not--
以指数进行
Exponential.
反应需要更高的复杂度
The reaction requires greater complexity.
是的
Yeah.
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
因为我真心相信
Because I truly believe
我这是第一次看见你[的才能]
I'm seeing you for the first time.
巴里·艾伦
怎么了
What is it?
我的朋友巴里
My friend Barry.
他打算做一件很糟糕的事
He's about to do something terrible.
这没什么可争论的