时间旅行是真实存在的
Time travel is real,
而所有的历史都脆弱不堪
and all of history is vulnerable to attack,
所以我们必须穿越时间
which is why we must travel through time
阻止那些所谓的时间偏差发散开来
to stop the spread of these so-called time aberrations,
并抹除他们对历史造成的损坏
and to erase their damage to history.
我们是一队浪人和超能力者
We are a team of outcasts and misfits,
所以请不要叫我们英雄
so please don't call us heroes.
我们是另一种存在 我们是传奇
We're something else. We're legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
你回来了 我爱你 爸爸
You're back! I love you, Dad.
我上次离开2016年
When I last left 2016,
那位小姑娘并不存在
that young woman did not exist.
我不想失去我的女儿
I do not want to lose my daughter.
这个护身符很像
This amulet looks a lot like the one
我们从纳粹手里抢回来的那个
we recovered off the Nazis.
它们之间肯定有联♥系♥
There's gotta be a connection.
我们也知道达米恩·达克和极速者
And we know that Damien Darhk and the speedster
不惜为此杀人
are willing to kill for it.
芝加哥 1927年
卡彭先生...
Mr. Capone...
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
我取消了歌♥剧票
I cancelled tickets to the opera,
因为听说镇上来了新玩家
'cause I heard there were new players in town.
没人告诉我过万圣节了
No one told me it was Halloween.
这更像是圣诞节
Well, it's more like Christmas.
形容得很好 我喜欢
That's--I like that, it's very good.
我和我的同伴是来献计的
See, my associate and I have come with a proposition.
我们见识了你统领帝国的手段
We've seen how you run your empire,
这令我们印象深刻
and we're impressed,
但仍有提升的余地
but there's room for improvement.
我们愿意提供帮助
We'd like to offer our services.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
让你们见识一下我地盘上的行事方式
How 'bout I show you how business is done in my town?
你上还是我上
You or me?
我来...
Oh, I've got...
搞定
this.
现在你可能猜到了
By now you've probably surmised
我们并非来自这里
that my friend and I aren't from around here.
-你们这些怪物想要什么 -帮忙
- What do you freaks want? - To help.
我以为我...我说得还不够清楚吗
I thought I made--did I not make that perfectly clear?
新敌人要来到芝加哥了
New enemies are coming to Chicago,
他们会威胁到你的大业
and they will endanger your enterprises.
你是说你俩能帮到我吗
And you're saying you two can help me out?
实际上 我们是三个人
Actually, there's three of us.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you.
我是马尔科姆·梅林
My name is Malcolm Merlyn.
明日传奇
第二季第八集
好吧
Okay.
新战衣不错
New suit's good,
但我想得按西斯科提到的改进一下
but I think it needs those modifications Cisco mentioned.
无能的英雄才会埋怨超级战衣
It's a poor hero to blame a super suit.
是吗 "钢筋铁骨"战士 来吧 继续
Eh, exoskeleton. Come on, let's do this.
下次任务前我要全副武装好
I wanna get the kinks worked out before our next mission.
急什么
What's the rush?
你的活我接替得挺好
I think I'm doing a pretty good job picking up your slack.
我们科学家为这种现象起了个名字
We scientists have a name for that phenomenon.
叫做新手的好运气
It's called beginner's luck.
-你们在干什么 -对练
- What do you think you're doing? - Uh, s--sparring.
对 他在帮我调整新战衣
Yeah, he's helping me calibrate the new suit.
你俩上次对练时
Last time y'all decided to spar,
-毁了我的货舱 -是的
- you wrecked my cargo bay. - Yeah.
别逼我再下来找你们
Don't make me come down here again.
别逼我再下来找你们
Don't you make me come down here again.
别逼我再下来找你们
Don't you make me come down here again.
我还会再下来的 我会盯着你们的
I'm gonna come down here again, I'm watching you.
他们是怎么了
What is going on with them?
-你没有兄弟姐妹吧 -没有
- You don't have any brothers or sisters, do you? - Nope.
手足之争 不必太担心
Sibling rivalry. Nothing to be too worried about.
所以我庆幸自己是独苗
This is why I'm glad I'm an only child.
杰佛逊 我刚在看书
Oh, Jefferson, I was just, uh, catching up on some reading.
《机车修理概论》
"The Fundamentals of Motorcycle Repair"?
很有趣的科目
It's a fascinating subject.
当然 我也在研究兰斯小姐上次
Of course, I'm also researching the amulet
从达米恩·达克那儿偷的护身符
Ms. Lance last stole from Damien Darhk.
核物理学方面你可能是个天才
You know, you might be a genius when it comes to nuclear physics,
但骗人方面你太逊了 兄弟
but when it comes to lying, you kinda suck at it, bro.
你又在想她了 对吧
You were thinking about her again, weren't you?
我没法控制
I can't help it.
我每天都在恢复对她的记忆
Every day, I recover new memories of her,
每一份记忆都是馈赠
each one a gift.
然后我发现我会担心
Then I find myself worrying,
万一发生车祸或者火灾怎么办
"What if there's a car accident, or--or a fire?
或者她被闪电击中怎么办
Or she could be struck by lightning."
我比较担心被莎拉发现
Yeah, I'd be more worried about what happens
你因时间偏差有了女儿 会怎么样
when Sara finds out you have a daughter that's a time aberration.
她不是偏差
She's not an aberration.
莉莉之所以存在
The only reason Lily exists
只因为你说服年轻时的自己
is because you convinced your younger self
多把注意力放在妻子身上
to pay more attention to your wife,
而少注意戴套套
and less attention to putting on a condom.
你改变了历史
You changed history,
总有一天 内特或吉迪恩
and one of these days, either Nate or Gideon
或者别人检查历史时间线时
or anybody revealing the historical timeline's
会发现这件事的
gonna figure that out.
不一定
Not necessarily.
根据我的计算
According to my calculations,
如果莉莉对历史的影响足够小
if Lily's impact on history remains small enough,
她可能就不会被发现
she may be able to go undetected.
打扰了 海伍德博士的时震仪
Excuse me, but Dr. Heywood's seismograph
检测到了时间偏差
has detected an aberration.
你刚说什么来着
You were saying?
-谁安的警报 -是我
- Who installed the alarms? - That'd be me.
-我们应该杀了他 -又来了一个吗
- We should kill him. - We got another one?
是的 读数显示还挺大的
Yeah, and judging by these readings, it's a major one.
重大到需要触发警报吗
Is there really cause for all this alarm?
也许偏差没有我们想的那么严重
Perhaps the aberration isn't as large as we think.
时空震动源于1927年10月17日
The temporal tremors originate from Union Station
伊利诺伊州芝加哥的联合车站
in Chicago, Illinois, October 17th in the year 1927.
真是太棒了
That's fantastic.
我是说 我一直想去看看
I-I mean, I've always wanted to visit the roaring '20s
禁酒令之下喧闹的二十年代
right in the middle of Prohibition.
也就是说不能喝酒 这可不好
That means no drinking. That's not good.
实际上 在卡彭的势力下
Well, actually under Capone,
芝加哥是罪恶的温床
Chicago was a hot bed of vice.
非法饮酒 赌博和卖♥♥淫泛滥
There was illegal drinking, gambling, prostitution.
那就开动飞船过去吧
Well, then, let's fire up a tub and get there.
软呢帽 我们要去二十年代了
Grab your fedoras, we're going to the 1920s.
联合车站
难以置信我们来这里了
I can't believe we're here.
你开心什么呢
What are you so happy about?
我小时候会读我母亲的杂♥志♥
When I was younger, I'd read my mother's magazines,
那上面有芝加哥的照片
and I'd see photos of Chicago.
我从没想到能亲眼看见
I'd never thought I'd see it with my own eyes.
集中注意力寻找是什么引起了
Well, keep those eyes focused on whatever's causing
那些时空震动
those temporal tremors.
收到
Copy that.
那是爱略特·内斯
That's Eliot Ness.
他长得不像凯文·科斯特纳He doesn't look like Kevin Costner.
[在电影《铁面无私》中饰演爱略特·内斯]
如果卡彭被告诫
What if somebody tipped off Capone
内斯未来会威胁到他呢
that Ness is a future threat?
那他就有生命危险了
Then his life's in danger.