我叫达米恩·达克
My name is Damien Darhk.
2016年 我被绿箭侠杀害
In 2016, I was murdered by the Green Arrow.
但在死前31年 我被来自未来的极速者
But I was removed from the timeline 31 years before my death
艾尔伯德·斯旺从这条时间线抹去
by a speedster from the future named Eobard Thawne.
与刺客联盟前首领
Together, with Malcolm Merlyn,
马尔科姆·梅林联手
a former head of the League of Assassins,
我们三人将找到命运之矛
the three of us are going to locate the Spear of Destiny;
一件能够改写现实的神秘物品
a mystical object which can rewrite reality itself.
拥有了神秘之矛
With the Spear in our possession,
我们就能改变自己的过去与未来
we will change our past and our future.
以及你们熟知的这个世界
And the world as you know it.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
深度扫描显示亨特船长的
A deep scan reveals that Captain Hunter's
神经结构重新设定了个新身份
neural architecture has been reprogrammed with a new identity.
朗基努斯奖章
The Longinus Medallion.
里普
Rip!
我知道你是命运之矛的
I know that you're one of the protectors
保护者之一 我还知道你知道
of the Spear of Destiny and I know that you know
它还分散在哪里
where the other pieces are hidden.
你打算拷问我 对吧
You're gonna torture me, aren't you?
不 我不会拷问你
I'm not gonna torture you.
他们会
They are.
星城 八个月前
重大新闻
达米恩·达克 今晚围困星城的主使
Damien Darhk, the man behind tonight's siege of Star City,
被戴面具的治安维持者绿箭侠杀死
was killed by the masked vigilante known as the Green Arrow.
业余手♥机♥视频抓拍到了他死去的瞬间
Amateur cell phone video captured his final moments,
结束了这座城市的混乱局面
putting an end to the chaos that has gripped the city.
这就是伟大的马尔科姆·梅林吗
This is the great Malcolm Merlyn?
真是平淡无奇
I am unimpressed.
他现在落难了
Well, he's fallen on hard times.
但此人曾是拉斯·厄尔·高福
But this man used to be Ra's al Ghul.
我们没见过 我是艾尔伯德·斯旺
Uh, we haven't met. I'm Eobard Thawne.
我来自...未来
I'm... from the future.
这到底什么情况
What the hell is going on here?
问得好 还有一个问题...
Excellent question. Here's another--
你相信从头再来吗
Do you believe in second chances?
我刚看到你死了
I just watched you die.
对 听说2016年我过得不太顺
Yeah, I hear 2016's not my best year,
但我打算解决这问题
but I plan on fixing that.
但马尔科姆 我要问你的是
But the question for you, Malcolm, is:
你想看到自己的命运也被逆转吗
Do you wish to see your fortunes similarly reversed?
通过时间旅行吗
By time travel?
不 不
No. No.
通过更好的方法
Something much better.
明日传奇
第二季第十集
现在
-怎么样 -还是不行
- Well? - No luck. So far.
不是亨特船长不合作
It's not that Captain Hunter's uncooperative.
只是他有点丧失理智
It's that he's not fully in possession of his marbles.
那他不肯说命运之矛还分散在哪吗
So he won't tell us where the rest of the Spear of Destiny is?
更确切地说是没法告诉
Uh, it's more like--can't.
要是你俩蠢货
Which wouldn't be such a problem
没弄丢朗基努斯奖章 就不成问题
if you two idiots hadn't lost the Longinus Medallion.
我依稀记得你当时也在场
I seem to remember you being there as well.
在你走之前
Until you weren't.
我讨厌他这样
I hate when he does that.
如果你有话对我说 马尔科姆
If you have something to say to me, Malcolm,
我建议你还是放在心里吧
I suggest you keep it to yourself.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我该怕你吗
Am I supposed to be afraid of you?
要是我就会 因为我可以
Oh, I would be. Considering I can kill you
在你意识到之前就杀你了
before you even knew I was doing it.
没错
Ah, yes.
但那样你就得不到你想要的东西了
But then you wouldn't get what you want.
你让我和达米恩跟你一起找是有原因的
You brought me and Damien into your little quest for a reason.
没有了奖章
Without the Medallion,
我们只有靠亨特找到矛的剩余部分
Hunter is our only way to get the rest of the Spear.
你需要我从他那问出消息
You need me to get it out of him.
我们已经拷问过他了
We already tried torture.
我说的不是拷问
I'm not talking about torture.
我说的是催眠
I'm talking about hypnosis.
唤醒疗法
Regression therapy.
亨特的大脑被锁住了
Hunter's mind is locked away.
我有钥匙
I've got the key.
这是你在刺客联盟
Is this some technique you picked up
学来的技能吗
with the League of Assassins?
联盟管我叫"魔术师"是有原因的
The League didn't call me "The Magician" for nothing.
快动手吧
Well, be quick about it.
极速者都没什么耐心
Speedsters aren't known for their patience.
在梅林帮亨特找回大脑前
What's to keep Hunter's crew
怎样能让亨特的队员
from finding the rest of the Spear
停止寻找命运之矛的剩余部分呢
before Merlyn finishes unscrambling Hunter's brain?
奖章的功用已经在历史失传
The workings of the Medallion are lost to history.
试图揭示其中奥秘会很困难
Trying to get it to reveal its secrets will prove difficult.
再说 我们比他们多了一项优势
Plus, we have an additional advantage over them.
洗耳恭听
Enlighten me.
他们是傻子
They're idiots.
-你们都是傻子 -你说什么
- You're all idiots. - Excuse me?
壶遇见罐
Pot, meet kettle...
是啊 米克 你住的是玻璃房♥
Yeah, Mick. Given your glass house,
就别扔石头了
you shouldn't throw stones.
混合隐喻可解决不了问题
Mixing metaphors isn't going to solve anything.
与其互相争吵
How about instead of bickering,
我们不如想办法对付极速者和他的同伙
we figure out our next move against the speedster and his allies.
叫"末日军团"更性感
"Legion of Doom" has a sexier ring to it.
我不会这么叫他们
I'm not calling them that.
而且我们得想办法救里普
And we need to figure out a way to rescue Rip.
你只需要用护身符或是奖章
All you gotta do is trade the Amulet, or the Medallion,
来换那个英国人 非常简单
for the Englishman. It's really simple.
只不过 我不知道这东西怎么用
The only thing is, I don't know how it works.
你是个傻子
You're an idiot.
你想把一个能重写现实的古物
You want to put an artifact that can rewrite reality
交到敌人手中 但傻的还是我们吗
into the hands of the enemy and we're the idiots?
我们的主要任务是确认这极速者的身份
Our priority has to be identifying this speedster.
你当然会这么说了
Of course you'd say that.
我是说 是他杀了你男友 所以...
I mean, he is the one that killed your boyfriend, so...
他是这事的关键
He's at the center of this,
而你无法击败一个不了解的敌人
and you can't defeat an enemy that you don't know.
阿玛雅说得对
Look, Amaya's right.
虽然我不想说 米克也是对的
And I hate to say it, but so is Mick.
-我才不傻 -不是傻子这事
- I'm not an idiot. - Not about being idiots.
是关于用奖章当筹码
About using the Medallion as leverage.
但首先 我们要搞明白怎么用它
But first, we need to figure out how it works.
要我说 这是个神秘物件
Well, in my defense, it's a mystical object.
它可没有附赠使用手册
It doesn't come with a set of instructions.
也许这就是问题所在
Maybe's that been the problem, approaching it
用神秘学研究而不是用我们的优势
from a mystical vantage instead of leaning into our strengths,
-也就是 -科技
- which are... - Technological.
没错 而恰巧
Exactly. And as it happens,
我在中城有位同事 其所学所知
I have a colleague in Central City whose knowledge
也许能够帮助我们
might prove to be advantageous.
吉迪恩 设定航线到2017年的中城
Gideon, set a course for Central City, 2017.
杰克斯 跟着马丁
Jax, stick with Martin.
大家努力找出那极速者的名字
And let's work on putting a name to our speedster.
走进来的这个人
Aww, here comes a man
看起来刚遭受了打击
who looks like he just struck out.
别跟我得意 达米恩
Don't get smug with me, Damien.
我或许没了之前的资源
I may not have all my prior resources,
但最起码我没死
but at least I'm not dead.
我不能让亨特回忆起来
Look, I couldn't get Hunter to remember
是因为他的记忆没有被掩埋或锁住