This operation requires subtlety.
而不是大开杀戒
Not a bloodbath.
抱歉 我没有关注时事
Well, I--I'm sorry. I'm not up on current events,
就是我眼前的这种过激反应
but might this squeamishness that I'm witnessing
导致你失败的吗
be the cause of your downfall?
亨特对我们有用
Hunter is an asset.
可以借他接近我们的目标
One that we can use to gain access to our objective.
不利用他就是愚蠢
To not use him is foolish.
这样的话
Oh. Well, in that case,
我只能听从你这愚蠢的高超技能
I would have to defer to your superior expertise in foolishness.
但如果你的计划出了岔子 你要担心的
But if your plan goes south, it's not our speedster friend
不单是我们的极速者朋友
you need to worry about.
比起听令于他
One thing I hate more
我更讨厌的
than taking orders from him...
就是被你威胁
is being threatened by you.
幸好 达米恩
Luckily, Damien...
我觉得你并没构成威胁
I don't find you threatening.
多大事啊
What's the big deal?
教授之前没孩子 现在有了
The professor didn't have a kid, now he does.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
谢谢
Thank you.
重要的是莉莉是个时间偏差
The big deal is Lily is a Time Aberration,
之前也都还好
which was all well and good,
直到你把她从2016年带上了时间飞船
until you plucked her out of 2016 and showed her a timeship,
又会导致更多偏差
which could cause more aberrations.
你看着我♥干♥什么
Hey, what you looking at me for?
因为你跟他一起的
Because you were with him.
我只是很想念我的女儿
I quite simply missed my daughter.
如果莉莉到乘波号♥后导致了时空问题
If Lily's presence on the Waverider posed any temporal issues,
吉迪恩肯定早就检测到了
I'm sure Gideon would have detected them.
另外 灰老头说莉莉能把奖章
Plus, Grey said Lily could hook the Medallion
连上吉迪恩 所以
up with Gideon, so...
等等 她想让古代护身符跟先进的
Wait, she wants to try networking an ancient amulet
人工智能系统连起来
with an advanced AI system?
我真的想帮忙
I'm totally helping.
好了 如果你们不跟她说
Fine. Then I would appreciate it if you--
她是个时间偏差 我会很感激
if none of you would reveal to her that she's an Aberration.
干嘛看着我
Why you looking at me?
确定极速者的身份进展如何
So where are we on identifying the speedster?
我想严格来说毫无进展
I think the technical term is nowhere.
闪电侠遇到的极速者
All the speedsters the Flash faced
不是死了就是他的朋友
are either dead or his friends.
或者是他口中的朋友 但现在已死了
Or people he thought were his friends and are now dead.
好 我们会搞清的 与此同时
Okay, we will figure this out. And in the meantime,
你和莉莉继续研究护身符
you and Lily keep working with the amulet to figure out
搞清矛剩余部分的下落
where the rest of the Spear is.
谁说反正他不会杀我们
Who's to say he won't kill us anyway?
哪怕我们给他找到了宝贵的矛
Even after we've gotten his precious spear?
算了 我♥干♥嘛问你呢
Oh, forget it. Why am I asking you?
我不知道 哥们 什么都不知道
I don't know, man. I don't know anything.
我都不知道你干嘛要我穿这身
I don't even know why you're getting me to wear this--
这身礼服
this--this--this-- this monkey suit.
我的嘴里很酸痛
And my mouth is so sore.
别唠叨了
Quit whining.
事实上
The fact of the matter is,
我们有共同之处 里普
we have something in common, Rip.
我叫菲尔
My name is Phil.
不重要
Whatever.
我们都有反复无常的对手
We are both dealing with unstable individuals.
而我对这点很不爽
And that is not something I enjoy.
对我来说也很不容易
Hey, this is not exactly a walk in the park for me, either.
所以
Which is why
你得严格按我说的来做
you will do exactly as I say.
或许 只是或许
And maybe, just maybe,
你能活着熬过这劫
you will make it through this alive.
好 没问题
Cool. Right.
你想让我做什么
What--what is it you want me to do?
告诉我 菲尔 你去过瑞士吗
Tell me, Phil. Have you ever been to Switzerland?
苏黎世 2025年
把这放你耳朵里
Put this in your ear.
这是什么
What is it?
通讯设备
Communication device.
真的吗 这么小
Really? It's so small...
放进去 不然就塞进你喉咙
Do it, or I'll shove it down your throat.
我们好监视你
It will allow us to monitor you.
很简单
This is very simple.
你去跟银行员工说
You go to the bank associate and you tell them
你想取4587号♥保险箱
you want to access security box 4587.
4587, right.
接着怎么做
Um, what-- what do I do then?
把保险箱里的东西交给我们
Bring the contents of said box back to us.
不照做 你就会没命
If you don't, you'll be killed.
-真的吗 -干嘛 我在刺♥激♥他
- Really? - What? I'm motivating him.
进去到出来
In and out.
不超过五分钟
Take no longer than five minutes.
你不会有事的
You will be fine.
我不会有事
I'll be fine.
不会有事 好的
I'll be fine. Okay.
大开杀戒会简单很多
This would be easier if we just killed everybody.
林德伦银行证券
你好
Hi, how are you?
我想取4587号♥保险箱
I'd like box 4587, please.
好的 请坐
Well, sure, have a seat.
你觉得他是怎么了
What do you think's going on with him?
这很简单 他的脑子一团浆糊
It's simple. His mind is pudding.
不是说亨特 是斯旺
Not Hunter. Thawne.
很奇怪他从不在一个地方待很久
It's strange how he never stays in one place for very long...
所以才叫极速者
Perhaps that's why they refer to them as speedsters.
你觉得他在1967年的洛杉矶丢下我们
What, you think he left us behind in 1967, Los Angeles,
是为了办更紧急的事吗
because he had a more pressing engagement?
那他之前对我们说的呢
What about what he said to us earlier?
他想杀了我们之一
That he wanted to kill one of us?
不是 他不知道为什么要依靠我们
No. That he didn't know why he was relying on us.
合理的怀疑
I mean, fair question.
为什么一个穿越时间的极速者
Why does a time traveling speedster
需要依靠任何人
need to rely on anyone?
斯旺有所隐瞒
Thawne's hiding something.
你不想知道是什么吗
Wouldn't you like to know what it is?
斯旺说我们在2016年认识彼此
Thawne said we knew each other back in 2016.
我真的傻到
Do I really become so stupid
让你觉得我会信这些鬼把戏吗
that you think these mind tricks will work on me?
我不是要...
I am not trying to--
在三人组里为自己的利益搞窝里斗
In a trio such as ours, turning one against each other
不仅意图明显还很俗套
for your own benefit is not only obvious, but cliché.
斯旺没有平等对待我们
Thawne does not treat us as equals to him.
等他事成 我们都不会得到他要的东西
And until he does, neither of us is getting what he wants.
好吧 我们再理一遍
All right. Let's go over this again.
我已经理了 莎拉
I already been over it, Sara.
一遍又一遍
Mm-hmm, again and again.
再一遍
And again.
我们显然在对付新敌人
We're obviously dealing with a new player.
不论这个极速者是谁 肯定是之前
Whoever this speedster is, it's someone you
你和你的朋友都没有遇到过的
and your friends haven't encountered before.
这意味着这个极速者来自未来
Which means the speedster's from the future,
说得通 因为极速者可以穿越时间
which makes sense, because speedsters can time travel.
那么这个极速者要命运之矛做什么
Then would the speedster need the Spear of Destiny for?
他可以回到过去自己改变历史
He could just go back and change history himself.
但不能改变现实
But not reality.
所以他需要命运之矛
That's why he needs the Spear.
问题是 这个极速者要试图改变什么
Question is, what is the speedster trying to change?
或者说修正
Or fix?
这就是问题所在
That's the question.