他知道我们想拿命运之矛做什么
He knows what we want to do with the Spear of Destiny,
但是他对自己的计划含糊其辞
but he's being very coy about his plans.
好了 亨特先生
Very well, Mr. Hunter.
不介意的话请靠近面板
Please lean towards the panel, if you would.
什么
Excuse me?
视网膜扫描
A retinal scan.
-直肠扫描仪 -什么
- Rectal scanner? - What?
扫描眼睛 银行安保措施之一
It's an eye scan. Part of the bank's security.
这整件事很糟糕
You know, this whole situation sucks,
但是我爱未来
but man, I love being in the future.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
视网膜扫描 好的
Retinal scan. Right.
为什么不起作用
Why, uh-- why is it not working?
下一步识别声音
Voice ID is next.
你需要说出你的存取密♥码♥
You need to speak your access code.
存取密♥码♥
Access code.
天啊
Oh, boy.
天啊
Oh, boy.
是的 你在开户时设定的
Yes, so, the one you set when you opened your account.
现在出来
Get out of there now.
好
Yeah.
不行
No, don't.
出来
Go. Move.
不行
Don't.
这就是你的计划
This was your plan.
我正在努力执行
Which I am trying to execute.
和往常一样华丽丽地失败
And failing spectacularly, per usual.
我们不能让他们叫保安
Look, we can't just let them call security.
我要叫保安了
I am calling security.
好主意 保安 不 这...
Great idea. Security, no, that's--
保安措施很棒
Security is awesome.
你不是想着要背叛我们吧 是吗 里普
You aren't planning on going rogue on us, now, were you, Rip?
我告诉过你 我叫菲尔
I have told you. My name is Phil.
好吧 菲尔 认识你很高兴
All right, Phil. It was lovely knowing you.
别 我们仍需要他
Don't! We still need him.
他对我们没用
He's useless to us.
我可以更有用的
Hey, I can be more useful.
该死
Ah, damn it.
保安随时会把我们困住
Security is gonna be on top of us at any moment.
我能建议你杀了他们吗
Might I suggest you kill them instead?
要是逃跑 我会找到你
Try and run, and I will find you
喂你吃自己的蛋
and feed you your testicles.
好的
Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
增援正在赶来
Reinforcements are on their way.
我们快走
Let's get the hell out of here.
好了 这应该可以了
Okay, that should just about do it.
现在我们只需要激活奖章
And now we just have to activate the Medallion
看吉迪恩能不能读取数据
and see if Gideon can access its data.
好的
Okay.
还在等什么
So what are we waiting for?
没什么 只是如果...
Nothing, it-- it's just if--
如果我们低估了古物的数据流大小
If we've underestimated the size of the artifact's data stream--
飞船的中♥央♥处理器就会烧毁 我们就得
We'll fry the ship's CPU and we'll all spend
一辈子待在时光穿梭区
the rest of our lives stranded in the Temporal Zone.
飞船的中♥央♥处理器有名字的
The ship's CPU has a name.
抱歉 吉迪恩
Sorry, Gideon.
在你连接之前 我们能不能谈谈
Can we at least talk about this before you connect--
吉迪恩
Gideon?
你还在吗
You still there?
天呐 我们杀了她
Oh, my God, we killed her.
按定义来说 人工智能是无法
Artificial intelligences cannot, by definition,
被杀死的 帕尔默博士
be killed, Dr. Palmer.
我知道
Yes, I know.
我们居然把1.2泽字节的数据
It's pretty remarkable considering we just mainlined
-直接输入了她的大脑 -是
- 1.2 zettabytes directly into her brain. - Yeah.
我现在正在处理奖章的时空输出记录
I'm processing the Medallion's temporal output as we speak.
-干得漂亮 博士 -你也是
- Nice work, doctor. - Doctor!
飞船上会不会刚好有香槟呢
You don't happen to have any champagne on this ship, do you?
1998年的红葡萄香槟
Ah, 1998 Blanc de Noir.
我喜欢啤酒
I like beer.
能让我喝醉
Gets me drunk.
敬莉莉
To Lily.
敬吉迪恩
To Gideon.
味道和真的一样
That tastes real.
完全是人工合成的
It's completely synthetic.
食物制♥作♥室什么都能做
The food fabricator can make anything.
除了美国奶酪
Except American Cheese,
因为要合成它还挺复杂的
which is pretty much synthetic to being with.
要鱼子酱吗
Beluga caviar?
假食物还是不好吃
Fake food never tasted so good.
假食物配假人
Fake food for a fake person.
你说什么
What did you say?
他什么也没说
Uh, no. He didn't say anything.
自从我上了这艘飞船
Everyone has been looking at me weird
所有人看我的眼神都怪怪的
ever since I came on board this ship.
你们有什么瞒着我的
What are you not telling me?
纸包不住火的 西装头
Cat's out of the bag, Haircut.
你还是告诉她吧
You may as well tell her.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
亲爱的 我不想扫你的兴
Sweetheart, I don't wanna rain on your parade,
不过 你是个...
but you're a, uh--
教授会怎么说来着
how would the Professor put it?
磨损...不对
An abrasion-- No, that's not it,
窒息...
An asphyxiation,
偏差
Aber--Aberration!
你是时间偏差 是时间偏差
You're a Time Aberration. You're a Time Aberration.
雷
Ray?
时间偏差是什么
What is a Time Aberration?
或许你该找你♥爸♥谈
I think maybe you should talk to your dad.
要不我们聊聊是哪里出错了吧
Perhaps we could all just talk about what went wrong.
我知道哪里出错了
Oh, I know what went wrong.
我听了他的话
I listened to him.
如果你听我的
If you'd have listened to me,
我们就能走出银行
we would have walked out of that bank
而不是逃出来
instead of being chased out.
无论如何 我们一无所获
Either way, we came out empty-handed.
我好像记得艾尔伯德提过
I seem to remember Eobard mentioning
如果你失败了 他会怎么惩罚你
how he was going to punish your failure.
就算有人失败 那也是你
If anyone's a failure, it's you.
你才是知道了亨特秘密账户
You were the one who learned about Hunter's secret account,
却不知道密♥码♥的人
yet seem not to know about a passcode.
真粗心啊 达米恩
Sloppy, Damien.
难怪他们不让你当拉斯...
No wonder they passed you over for Ra's...
你看 他这时就会提醒我
You see, this is where he reminds me
他曾是拉斯·厄尔·高福
that he was Ra's al Ghul.
可怜的马尔科姆 总是活在过去
Poor Malcolm. Always living in the past.
我是在提醒你你的未来
This is when I remind you about your future.
没错
That's right.
我经历过
I've been there.
见过你有多可悲
I've seen how pathetic you are.
你来自的那个未来
In this future that you're from,
我双手至少健全吗
do I at least have two hands?
无论如何 我都打算改变我的未来
Either way, I intend to change my future,
但看看现在的你
but look at you now.
真可悲
You're pathetic.
我都不懂为什么斯旺一开始要招募你
I don't even know why Thawne recruited you in the first place.
我们可以一直吵下去 达米恩
We could argue all night, Damien,
但我不想让我们的客人感到无聊
but I don't want to bore our guest here