听你毫无说服力的侮辱和指责
with your impotent insults and recriminations.
你想做什么
What are you suggesting?
你还记得我们怎么解决联盟内部矛盾的吗
Do you recall how we resolved disputes within the League?
现在
Now...
我建议你选一把
I suggest you choose a blade
跟你的尖牙利嘴一样锋利的刀
that matches that sharp tongue of yours.
稍等片刻
Excuse me for a second.
乐意之至
Gladly.
你成功了 亲爱的
You did it, my darling!
你把一世纪的神秘古物和
You created an interface between a mystical relic
22世纪的超级电脑连接了起来
from the first century and a 22nd century supercomputer.
只有斯泰因家的才这么聪明
Only a Stein could be so brilliant!
什么是时间偏差
What is a Time Aberration?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
你听到了 爸爸
You heard me, Dad.
偏差就是由时间旅行触发的
An Aberration-is an unnatural alteration
反常历史变化
of history as a result of time travel.
爸爸 我是
Dad? Am I--
我是偏差吗
Am I an Aberration?
那个词无法描述你的存在
That word could never describe who you are
或是你对我的意义
or how much you mean to me.
-所以是真的吗 -请让我解释
- So it's true? - Please let me explain.
所以你第一次来中城时
That's why you were acting so weird
才会表现得那么奇怪
when you visited Central City the first time.
你待我像陌生人一样是因为
The reason you were treating me like a stranger--
因为上次我登上这艘船
Was because you didn't even exist
离开2016年时 你并不存在
the last time I boarded this ship and-and left 2016.
可如今你真实存在 这才是重要的
But now you do exist and that's all that matters.
怎么会发生这种事
How could this be happening?
其实 这一切很容易解释
But it's--it's-it's really quite simple.
我跟年轻的我在1987年互动过
You see, I interacted with my younger self back in 1987.
年轻的我又跟年轻的你母亲互动
And who then interacted with your mother's former self.
接着...
And, and--
当两个年轻的个体相爱...
When two former selves love each other--
爸爸 我们早就谈过两性基本知识了
Okay, Dad. We've already had the birds and bees talk.
我十岁的时候 有谈过吧
I was ten. Or did we?
这十分有趣
That's a very interesting point.
谁能确定我们之中谁是真实的
I--I mean, who is to say which of our realities is real
而谁是偏差呢
and which one is aberrant?
这取决于看问题的角度
It's really a matter of perspective.
事实上 这非常吸引人
Actually, it's quite fascinating.
并不吸引人 爸爸
This is not fascinating, Dad!
这是一场噩梦
This is a nightmare.
莉莉 我很抱歉
Oh, Lily, I'm so sorry.
我不想你这样得知真♥相♥
This is not how I wanted you to find out.
不不 我明白
No. No, I get it.
你刚登上时间飞船时不想要孩子
You didn't want kids when you first came on board this timeship.
而现在你有了我
And now you have me.
你刚刚让我想起一件事
You just reminded me of something.
什么事
Which is?
我有多怀念这打斗
How much I've missed this.
住手 住手 暂停 暂停
Okay, stop, stop! Time out, time out!
你们不懂这才是你们老板希望的吗
Can't you see that this is what your boss wants?
他的走狗自相残杀
For his underlings to be at one another's throats.
就像 现在这样
Like, literally.
他不是我们的老板
He is not our boss.
他刚是叫我们"走狗"吗
Did he call us underlings?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
侍从
Henchmen.
再说一次
Try again.
等下 等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
如果他是对的呢
What if he's right?
你真♥相♥信这满脑子浆糊嬉皮士的话吗
You actually care what this pudding-brained hippie has to say?
就像电影
It's just like the movie
《黄金三镖客》里的
"The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"
三个恶人 不知道该相信谁
three bad guys. No one knows who to trust.
最后搞砸了彼此的人生
So they all end up screwing each other over.
这个理论很有趣
It's an interesting theory.
我们分别对应哪个人
Which one are we?
重点是你们都不是克林特·伊斯特伍德The point is that neither of you are Clint Eastwood
好人扮演者
所以你们最后都拿不到赏金回家
and so neither of you end up going home with the gold.
我们的目标不是赏金
We're not after the gold.
没错 我懂 我知道你们的目标
Yeah, I know, I know. I know what you're after.
你想要改变你的过去
You-you wanna change your past.
而你想要改变你的未来
And you-you wanna change your future.
那个跑得快的人
And, uh, the fast guy is the only one
只有他能同时实现这两件事
who could make those two things, uh, happen.
我告诉过你
I told you.
斯旺没有平等对待我们
Thawne doesn't treat us as equals.
连这嬉皮士都看出来了
Even the hippie knows it.
他还明白
And he also knows
阻止斯旺继续耍我们的唯一方法
that the only way to stop Thawne from screwing us over
就是我俩齐心协力
is for us to work together.
刺客联盟的两名前成员
Two former members of the League of Assassins
大战极速者
versus a speedster.
我喜欢挑战
I am liking those odds.
兄弟 发生什么事了
Dude, what is going on with you?
你什么意思 还有别叫我兄弟
What do you mean? And don't call me dude.
我已经习惯感知你的想法了
I've gotten used to sharing a brain with you.
但这 无论这是什么
But, this, whatever this is.
都是全新的东西
This is something new.
坐下享受一杯伯爵茶吧
Just enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.
那是威士忌吗
Is that whiskey?
当然不是威士忌
Of course it's not whiskey.
这是白兰地 你以为我是水手吗
It's brandy. What do you take me for, a sailor?
好吧 我们从头开始谈谈
Okay. Let's start this over, hmm?
说吧
Come on.
好吧
Fine.
我犯了个糟糕的错误
I made a terrible mistake.
我根本不该把莉莉带上船
I should never have brought Lily on board this ship.
她发现了
She found out.
她知道自己是个偏差
She knows she's an Aberration.
不出意料是罗里先生说漏嘴的
Mr. Rory spilled the beans, as predicted.
你打算怎么做
So what you gonna do?
我能怎么做
What can I do?
告诉她你的感受
Just tell her how you feel.
她知道我的感受
She knows how I feel.
不用说都知道
It goes without saying.
你我之间是这样 没错
Yeah, for us, it does.
我们有心灵感应 但对于她呢
We have a psychic connection, but for her?
要经由你的大脑袋说给她听
She just hears whatever comes out of that big brain of yours.
告诉她你爱她
Just tell her you love her.
爸爸就该那么做
That's what dads do.
显然 你没见过我父亲
Clearly, you never met my father.
你知道
You know, the--
我和克莱丽莎当初决定
the reason Clarissa and I chose not to have children
不生小孩是因为
the first time around was because...
我害怕那段历史会重演
I feared that history would repeat itself,
我会成为跟他一样的父亲
that I would be the kind of father that he was.
我们是传奇 灰老头
We're legends, Grey.
改变历史是我们的工作
Changing history is what we do.
为什么极速者要改变现实
Why would a speedster need to change reality?
你到底要问多少遍那个问题
How many times are you gonna ask that question?
直到我们有答案
Until we have an answer.
她说得对 极速者可以时间旅行
She's right. Speedsters can time travel.
是什么阻止他不用矛
So what's stopping him from changing history
就能改变历史
even without the Spear?
除非他不存在
Unless he doesn't exist.
好吧 那么他是个鬼魂吗
Okay, so what, he's a ghost?
如果他是个时间偏差呢
What if he's a Temporal Aberration?