拯救一位总统 一个国家和一个圣诞节
Saving a President, a nation, and Christmas.
-还有罗里 -不言而喻
- And Rory. - That was implied.
里普也在那里
Listen, Rip's out there too,
但是他的大脑被军团扰乱了
but his brain's been scrambled by the Legion,
所以我们要把他带回来
so we need to bring him back.
如果他被洗♥脑♥了 那...
I mean, if he's been brainwashed, then--
不 我们要救他 无论代价有多大
No, we gotta save him. No matter what it takes.
好
Okay.
我要找到那个瘦小的英国佬
I'm gonna find that skinny little Englishman
然后勒死他
and strangle him to death.
你负责前面 我负责后方
You take the front, I take the rear.
如果我们现在对付他们
If we face them now,
他们肯定杀了我们的 二等兵
they will surely kill us, private.
他们怎样都会杀了我们
They're gonna kill us anyway.
如果英国人想我们死 他们早就动手了
If the British wanted us dead, they'd have done it already.
等到了营地 我会和他们的指挥官说
When we reach camp, I will talk to their commanding officer
安排囚犯交换
and arrange a prisoner exchange.
战争是有法则的
There are rules to war.
杀人或是被人杀
Yeah, kill or be killed.
英国的最高统帅会尊重我们的
British high command will treat us honorably,
正如我尊重囚犯那样
just as I treat prisoners, with honor.
现在我知道
Now I know
为什么富兰克林在100美元上了
why Franklin's on the $100 bill.
我赌100块你想错了
I bet you 100 yous you're wrong.
你说什么
Excuse me?
当我没说
Oh, forget it.
我讨厌圣诞节
I hate Christmas.
等等 里普之前变成了菲尔
Wait, so Rip became Phil,
现在又变回里普 但却是个坏人吗
and now he's Rip again, but evil?
他们从这边走了
They went this way.
你怎么知道 你在用你那神奇的动物能力吗
How do you know that? Are you using your magical animal powers?
不是 我从罗里的垃圾痕迹中发现的
No, I figured that out by following Rory's trail of trash.
闻闻这新鲜空气
Smell that fresh air?
我们现在在外面 在飞船上
We're outside. Back on the ship,
你说你想出来
you said you wanted to be outside.
在美国独♥立♥战争前夕
It's kind of hard to appreciate the scenery
追踪乔治·华盛顿的时候
when you're tracking George Washington at the eve
很难欣赏这些风景
of the American Revolution.
那倒是
Good point.
感觉再也回不去了We are not in Kansas anymore.
在《绿野仙踪》中 桃乐茜所在的州
等等 我知道这句台词
Wait, I know that one.
是电影《绿野仙踪》里的
That's from a movie called "The Wizard of Oz".
我小的时候 只要飞猴一出现
Right, when I was a kid, I would run out of the room
我就会跑出房♥间
any time the flying monkeys come on.
我一点也不在乎飞猴
I do not care for flying monkeys.
这电影我是和鲍比·帕达斯基去看的
I saw that with Bobby Padusky.
等等 在雷克斯之前你还有男友
Wait a minute, so there was life before Rex?
1939年的约会是怎么样的
What was dating like in 1939?
约会
Dating?
你是说求爱吗
You mean courting?
好吧 求爱
Okay, courting, yeah.
鲍比一直都是个完美的绅士
Well, Bobby was always the perfect gentleman.
我一直没能看到《绿野仙踪》的结局
I never got to see the end of "The Wizard of Oz" though.
他也害怕飞猴吧
He got freaked out by the flying monkeys too, huh?
不 希♥特♥勒♥入侵波兰
No, Hitler invaded Poland,
美国正义协会被迫坐船前往欧洲
and the JSA had to ship out to Europe.
希♥特♥勒♥真是毁一切
Hitler ruins everything.
时间内核在引擎室
Okay, the Time Core's inside the engine room,
但现在没电了 我无法通过安全门
but with the power off, I can't get past the door security.
该我上场了
This is where I come in.
我会穿过主管道 在这个L型支架处左拐
I'll go through the main duct, take a left at this L-bracket,
这个通风孔通向引擎室
this vent opens into the engine room,
在那我可以按动断路器
where I can flip the breaker.
我明白里普现在变成了坏人
I get that Rip is now somehow evil,
但他真的要在圣诞节杀掉华盛顿吗
but does he really have to try to kill Washington on Christmas?
有什么进展吗
Any progress?
没 我们还在想办法
No, we're working on it.
莎拉怎么样了
How's Sara?
我恐怕她的时间不多了
I'm afraid she can't wait any longer.
我们要立刻把子弹取出来
We need to remove the bullet now.
好
Okay.
各位 那是怎么回事
Uh, guys, what was that?
有人在舱门那里
Someone's at the door.
拉
Heave!
使出全身力气 拉
Put your backs into it! Heave!
是里普 他想进来
It's Rip. He's trying to get in.
他的电磁脉冲让飞船上的所有武器
And thanks to his EMP, every weapon on this ship
都成了废物
has been rendered useless.
怪不得末日军团任命他
No doubt the Legion has tasked him
追回我们手上的矛碎片
with recovering our fragment of the spear.
我来对付里普 你救莎拉
I'll handle Rip. You operate on Sara.
该死 杰佛逊 我是物理学家 不是医生
Damn it, Jefferson, I'm a physicist, not a doctor.
那我是机械师 不是船长
And I'm a mechanic, not a Captain.
看来我俩今天都得尝试新鲜事物了
So I guess we're both trying out new things today.
2017年约会是怎样的 还去看电影吗
So what's dating like in 2017? You still go to the movies?
当然 但你得很努力
Uh, sure, but, you know, you gotta work up to it.
相处两小时很不容易
Two hours is a big-time commitment.
-是吗 -是啊 现在
- It is? - Yeah, nowadays,
约会还牵扯上科技了
we got dating down to a science.
手♥机♥上有个应用 如果你喜欢一个人
There's an app on your phone. If you like somebody,
就往右滑 不喜欢这人就往左滑
you swipe right. If you don't, you swipe left.
如果你俩都往右滑 就会互发信息
And if you both swipe right, you send each other a message.
所以你们是用手♥机♥找老婆吗
So you use a telephone to find a wife?
老婆 不是老婆
Wife? No, no wife.
约会不是为了结婚
People don't date for marriage.
约会就是 图个乐子
They just date for, you know, fun.
乐子
Fun.
未来历史讲堂
Okay, future history lesson.
在20世纪60年代 有场社会运动
Back in the 1960s, there was a social movement
叫做性解放
called the sexual revolution
女性可以为了享受而做♥爱♥
where women could have sex for pleasure.
如今 男女关系只是玩玩
Nowadays, relationships are just...chill.
-玩玩 -对
- Chill? - Yeah.
有人在监视我们
We're being watched.
你确定有听到人声吗
You sure you heard someone?
我听到急流的声音
I mean, I hear the sound of rushing water,
但我不觉得有人
but I don't think anyone else is out here.
赫斯佣兵
Hessians.
真酷
That's cool.
内特
Nate?
赫斯佣兵肯定计划晚上来这儿扎营
The Hessians must've planned to camp here for the night.
我好冷 我从没觉得这么冷
Oh, I'm so cold. I've never been so cold.
-你为什么不冷 -因为我比你壮
- Why aren't you cold? - 'Cause I'm stronger than you.
我潜下水时召唤了海豹的艾什
And I summoned the ashe of a seal as I dove in.
海豹很可爱
Seals are cute.
你体温过低
You're suffering from hypothermia.
你脑子不清醒了
You're not thinking clearly.
你脑子才不清醒
You're not thinking clearly.
是你觉得海豹不可爱的
You're the one who doesn't think seals are cute.
随便了 我懒得和你吵
Whatever, I'm tired of arguing with you.
我要睡一觉
I'm just gonna take a nap.
不 内特尼尔 保持清醒
No, Nathaniel, stay awake.
我醒着呢 我起来了
I'm awake. I'm up.
我起不来
No, I'm not.
你需要贴身取暖
You need skin on skin contact.
我的体温能让你保暖
My body heat will keep you warm.
我想象中你裸体的样子不是这样的
This isn't how I pictured getting you naked.
你想像我裸体
You pictured getting me naked?
内特 内特
Nate? Nate?
内特
Nate.