We have to go.
我起了 只是要穿衣服
I'm up, just need to get dressed,
除非你觉得我们还有时间...
unless you think we have time for, you know...
我们有任务在身
We have a job to do.
拜托 我不想这么死掉
Okay, please don't let this kill me.
你成功打开辅助电源了
Ah, you managed to turn on the auxiliary power,
杰克逊先生 做得好
Mr. Jackson. Well done.
拜托 老兄
Hey, come on, man.
你是里普·亨特船长
You're Captain Rip Hunter.
招募一群无法帮他拯救家人的
The man who recruited a bunch of reject super heroes
超级英雄垃圾的人
to not save his family?
别告诉我你想念那个自以为是的白♥痴♥
Don't tell me you miss that self-righteous idiot.
你不是这样的
This isn't you.
不管末日军团怎么把你变成傀儡...
Whatever the Legion's done to turn you into their puppet, you--
里普·亨特才是傀儡
Captain Rip Hunter was the puppet!
先是时间之主的傀儡
First of the Time Masters,
然后被误导背负了保护历史的责任
and then to some misguided duty to protect history.
你没发现吗 杰克斯
Can't you see, Jax?
我的新盟友释放了我
My new allies, they freed me.
看来这会是你过的最后一个圣诞节
Looks like this will be your last Christmas.
慢着 我知道矛的碎片在哪里
Wait, I know where the piece of the spear is.
明智之举
Smart play.
带我去
Show me.
老鼠啊
Oh, rats.
你是个好人 里普
You're a good man, Rip.
虽然你失踪了
Even when you disappeared,
我们还是继续做你想做的
we carried on because that's what you wanted.
不 因为以前的里普是个相信
No, because the old Rip was a fool for believing
时间是值得拯救的傻瓜
that time is worth saving,
而你相信他 你是更傻的傻瓜
and you were even bigger fools for believing him.
现在 我快失去耐心了
Now, my patience is wearing thin.
矛的碎片在哪里
Where's the spear fragment?
就在你原来放的地方
In the same place you left it.
还是由你来效劳吧
I think I'll let you do the honors.
你
Oh, you.
我低估你了 杰克斯
I underestimated you, Jax.
我不会再犯同样的错
And I won't make that mistake again.
抱歉打扰了这个温情时刻
Well, I'm sorry to interrupt this tender moment.
-离她远点 -不许再往前一步
- Get away from her. - Not another step.
现在最后一次问你
Now, one last time,
矛的碎片在哪里
where's the piece of the spear?
不要逼我再问你一次
Don't make me ask you again.
我不会告诉你的
I'm not telling you nothing.
非常好
Very well.
你俩不必一起在今晚死去
There's no reason both of you have to die tonight.
好吧好吧 好吧好吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
矛的碎片就在你的望远镜里
The piece of the spear's inside your telescope.
现在 把她放了
Now just--just let her go.
里普
Rip.
里普 那是莎拉
Rip, it's Sara.
拜托 那是莎拉
Come on, it's Sara.
你把她名字说得像是对我很重要
You say her name as if she's supposed to matter to me.
但她不是
She doesn't.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
莎拉 莎拉
Sara, Sara.
你太老实了 杰克斯
Honest to a fault, Jax.
杰佛逊
Jefferson?
我告诉他了
I told him.
我告诉他矛的碎片在哪里了
I told him where to find the piece of the spear.
但他还是把她杀了
He just killed her anyway.
雷蒙德在哪里
Where's Raymond?
太晚了
It's too late.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去找里普 把他杀了
I'm gonna find Rip, and I'm gonna kill him.
不 杰佛逊 等一下
No, Jefferson, wait.
雷蒙德 如果听到我说话
Raymond, if you can hear me,
你一定要恢复主电源
you must get the main power online.
没有吉迪恩 我救不了她
Without Gideon, I can't save her.
所以我们才有家务轮盘
This is why we have a chore wheel!
这段路还挺长的
Whoa, that is a long way down,
但你这大学跳水校队队长不是白当的
but you weren't captain of the varsity diving team for nothing.
天啊
Oh, man.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
一 拜托
One! Come on.
棒
Yes!
你好 教授 要我帮什么吗
Hello, Professor, how can I be of assistance?
吉迪恩 谢天谢地
Gideon, thank God.
兰斯小姐...我该怎么说呢
Ms. Lance is, uh, how shall I put this...
死了
Dead?
一如既往地准确
Delicate, as always.
幸好 她的脑细胞还在运行
Luckily, her brain cells are still functioning.
看看我能做点什么吧
Let's see what I can do, shall we?
各位 来帮帮我吧
Um, guys? A little help here?
各位 听到吗
Guys? Hello?
要说遗言吗
Any last words?
其实 我跟我的二等兵学了个新词
In fact, I've learned a new word from my private.
炸飞
Kaboom.
拿下他们
Take them down!
好吧
All right.
快点 乔吉
Come on, Georgie boy.
如果你在等我眨眼 那得等一整天
If you're expecting me to blink, it's gonna be a long day.
绅士会留下来战斗
A gentleman would stay and fight,
但作为美国人 我建议大家快跑吧
but as an American, I suggest we run.
别动
Don't move!
我知道你没勇气杀我
You haven't got it in you.
你不需要杀死她
You didn't have to kill her.
莎拉不该死 不该那样死 或被你杀死
Sara wasn't supposed to die, not like that, not by you.
不押韵又毫无道理可言 杰克斯
There's no rhyme nor reason to any of this, Jax.
历史就是战争与奴隶 还有怀抱死去的儿子
History is war and slavery and holding your dead son in your arms.
我们没理由要保护历史
There's no point in protecting history,
所以不妨让它烧成灰烬
so we might as well just burn it all down.
我没时间跟你这么耗
I haven't got all day for this.
如果你要杀我 就动手吧
If you're gonna shoot me, then, please, get on with it.
我给你个方便
I will make it easier for you.
不吗
No?
跟我想的一样
Well, it's just as I thought.
你很弱
You're weak.
跟你的前船长一样
Just like your old Captain.
不要
Don't.
莎拉
Sara?
怎么了
What?
吉迪恩和斯泰因救了我
Gideon and Stein saved me.
看来里普组了一个很好的队伍
It looks like Rip put together a pretty good team.
把枪放下吧 杰克斯
Will you put the gun down, Jax?
不
No.
你该听你朋友说的
I think you should listen to your friend.
闭嘴
Shut up!
他现在跟末日军团是一伙的
He's with the Legion now.
我们认识的里普不在了
The Rip we know is gone.
你知道今天是几号♥吗 杰克斯
You know what day it is, Jax?
是12月25日
It's December 25th.
是圣诞节
It's Christmas.
是我们记得做最好的自己的日子
It's when we remember to be our best selves.
你为什么要保护他
Why are you protecting him?
我不是在保护他
I'm not protecting him.
我是在保护你
I'm protecting you.
说到圣诞奇迹
Speaking of Christmas miracles,
英国人来了
the British are coming.
敬用美国人的方式战斗
To fighting like an American.
我一向如此
I always do.
还不错