Ah, it's not bad.
听着 乔吉
Listen, Georgie,
我对刑事审判制度有一些想法...
I got some thoughts on the criminal justice system--
到此为止吧
This is last of them.
你该回去打公平的战争了
You should be back to a fair fight now.
你的军队在外面等你 华盛顿将军
Your troops are waiting for you outside, General Washington.
我没完全明白我所看到的
I don't understand much of what I've seen,
但世界在改变
but the world is changing.
而你扮演举足轻重的角色
And you are no small part of that.
先生
Sir.
好吧 乔吉 我很荣幸
Well, Georgie, it's-- it's been a pleasure.
但...
But, uh...
你可以自己去送情信了
Oh, uh, you can deliver this love letter yourself.
这不是情信
This is no love letter.
这是作战方案
It's a battle strategy.
我要确保我死时我的手下会收到它
I wanted to ensure my men would receive it in the event of my death.
今晚赫斯佣兵会收到圣诞惊喜
The Hessians will be receiving a Christmas surprise this evening.
你个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Ah, you sneaky bastard.
原来你也没很绅士
You're not such a gentleman after all.
你反叛的精神 你的毅力
Your rebel spirit, your steadfastness,
你粗鲁但恰到好处的用词
your crass yet effective use of language,
你 罗里先生
you, Mr. Rory,
是我们新国度最佳的代表
represent the best of what our new nation can be.
是的 我就是
Yes, yes, I do.
好吧
All right.
吉迪恩 美国独♥立♥战争重回正轨了吗
Gideon, is the American Revolution back on track?
是的 历史被修复了
Yes, history has been restored.
虽然现在国家首都出现了一个
Though there is now a statue in the nation's capital
与罗里先生极为相似的雕像
that bears a striking resemblance to Mr. Rory.
你感觉怎么样 船长
So, how you feeling, Captain?
总的来说还不错
Good, considering.
你回来了真好
Well, it's good to have you back.
我想我这个暂代船长可以卸任了
And I think I'm just about done being in charge for a while.
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我觉得你做得挺好的
I think you did a pretty good job.
我告诉里普我们的矛碎片在哪儿
I told Rip where to find the piece of the spear.
我...你怎么做到的
I... How do you do it?
你怎么在没有对的选项时做出对的选择
How do you make the right choice even when there isn't one?
要记住我们的任务
You remember the mission.
为了什么战斗
And what you're fighting for.
还要保持你的人性
And you try to hold on to your humanity.
让你身边围绕着会提醒你这个的人
And surround yourself with people who remind you of that,
哪怕是你最黑暗的时刻
even in your darkest hour.
你能为我们效劳吗
Well, would you care to do the honors?
你肯定对用刀很熟练
You certainly know your way around a knife.
联盟没教过怎么切家禽
Well, the League never covered poultry,
但我愿意一试
but I'll give it a shot.
我很高兴我恢复正常人的大小了
I'm certainly glad to be human sized again.
老兄 很高兴你恢复了
Man, it's good to have you back.
圣诞聚餐或许是你出过最好的点子
This Christmas dinner idea? It might be your best one yet.
让人感觉这里像个家
It makes it feel kind of like home.
十足像个酒鬼叔叔
Yeah, right down to the drunk uncle.
注意点 西装头 我现在是你的先祖
Careful, Haircut. I'm your forefather now.
-没错 -我给你准备了礼物
- That's true. - Hey, I got you a gift.
老兄 搞什么
Dude, the hell?
一只老鼠
A rat.
我们交朋友了
We made friends.
-还有你的礼物 -不不不不不
- I got you something too. - No, no, no, no, no.
如果是只老鼠 就免了 哥们
If that's a mouse, then I'm good, homie.
我让制♥作♥室加班完成这个
Hey, I had the Fabrication Room working overtime on this.
内特尼尔
Nathaniel...
怎么了 不能送队友毫无意义的礼物吗
What? Can't one teammate get another a perfectly meaningless gift?
这是无意义的吗
Is this meaningless?
不知道 也许是 也许不是
I don't know, maybe, maybe not.
昨晚的事我很愉快
Look, I'm glad last night happened.
-挺好玩的 -非常好玩
- It was fun. - It was a lot of fun.
但我还是认为队友不该深交
But I still think teammates shouldn't fraternize.
我完全同意
I totally agree.
这就是你想要的吧
This is what you wanted, right?
你说过未来男女只是玩玩的
I mean, you said the future was "Chill."
我是玩玩大使
Me, I am the ambassador of chill.
圣诞快乐 阿玛雅
Merry Christmas, Amaya.
好 祝大家圣诞快乐 假期愉快
All right, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays,
还有在时间线外的人们说的那些话
and whatever people say who exist outside the timeline.
现在 我知道我们好像
Now, I know that it may seem like
没有什么值得庆祝的
we don't have anything to celebrate.
里普被洗♥脑♥ 还带走了我们的命运之矛碎片
Rip's been brainwashed and took our piece of the Spear of Destiny.
华盛顿特区有了罗里的纪念碑
There's a monument in Washington D.C. to Rory.
但我们救了美国
But...we saved America,
我们要救里普
and we're gonna save Rip
并取回矛的剩余部分
and get back the rest of the spear,
因为尽管末日军团很强大
because as powerful as the Legion may be,
但他们没有这个
they don't have this.
家人
Family.
家人并肩作战 无人能敌
And we all know nobody fights like family.
来吧
Here, here.
干杯
Cheers.
敬家人
To family.