A small island known as Britannia
在公元507年
in the year 507 AD.
中世纪英格兰
Medieval England.
看 这就是我说的
See, this is what I'm talking about--
一段记载详细的美妙历史
a nice, well-documented piece of history.
穿着耀眼盔甲的骑士 受困的少女
Knights in shining armor, damsels in distress,
还有最棒的 长枪比武
and best of all, jousts.
英格兰直到公元1300年才有长枪比武
Heh, well, jousting didn't appear in England till 1300 AD.
别这么扫我兴
Don't take this away from me.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
这一次先忘掉历史 好吗
Just forget about history for once, all right?
我们在传奇的时代
We're in the Age of Legend.
记得桑塔亚那曾经说过
Well, remember as Santayana once said.
"那些不记得历史的人
"Those who cannot remember history
注定将会重演历史"
are condemned to repeat it."
他是个骑士吗 我不记得他的名字
Was he a knight? I don't remember his name.
我小时候挺迷亚瑟王传说的
And I was pretty obsessed with Arthurian lore as a kid.
如果真是如此
Well, if you were,
你该知道那时没长枪比武
you would know that there were not jousts.
这个
Well...
求同存异吧
agree to disagree.
可以
Fair.
你也不去中世纪吗 教授
Are you skipping Medieval Times, as well, Professor?
是的 我在继续之前的研究
Yes, I was just catching up on some research.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
不好意思
Excuse me?
别说不好意思
Don't say excuse me.
让你听起来有罪
It makes you sound guilty.
我完全不知道你在说什...
I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking--
-你在干什么 -小偷
- What are you doing? - Thieves.
他们都有种味道
They have a certain smell.
还以为只是因为你没洗澡
I thought that was just because you didn't bathe.
你要偷什么
What'd you steal?
你怎么敢说
How dare you even suggest--
你偷了什么
What did you steal?
午夜神医也用不着了
Dr. Mid-Nite wouldn't be needing it,
所以我就想可以
so I figured I'd...
我没有忍♥住
I couldn't resist.
我更愿意用"借"来形容
Though I prefer the term "Borrowed."
真棒
Impressive.
你还有希望
There's hope for you yet.
听着 我要说的是
Look, all I'm saying is,
你从小听到大的故事不算什么
the stories you grew up on are just that.
都只是故事 懂吗
They're stories, all right?
中世纪世界处在动荡时期
The Medieval world was a time of turmoil.
罗马帝国的陨落
It was the collapse of Rome,
导致了文明的陨落
which led to the collapse of civilization itself.
我都还没说起健康和卫生问题
And don't even get me started on the health and sanitation.
-拜托别说了 -霍乱 白喉
- Yeah, please don't. - Cholera, diphtheria,
伤寒症 我都没提到皮肤病
uh, typhoid fever, and I'm not even touching skin diseases.
说到这 你怎么穿得像个麻风病人
Speaking of which, why did you choose to dress like a leper?
没有啊 这个符合历史实情
I didn't. This is historically accurate.
你们看着像要去参加文艺复兴集♥会♥
You all look like you're going to a Renaissance Fair.
-什么情况 -有人跟踪我们
- What is it? - We're being followed.
对了 就算我是个麻风病人
And by the way, even if I was a leper,
那也比一群
it'd be way less obvious than
穿着耀眼盔甲的骑士低调很多
a bunch of knights in shining armor.
且慢 我是说 听
Wait--I mean, ho-- I mean--I mean, hark!
忠诚骑士 我们没有恶意
Good knight, we intend you no harm.
我们只是路过此地
We are but mere travelers in this land.
你的方言说得差远了
Your dialect is way off.
我 棕榈之雷蒙德和我的男女随从
I, Raymond of the Palms, and my band of merry men
谦恭地请求安全前往卡米洛特
and women, humbly request safe passage to Camelot,
拜见亚瑟王
and an audience with King Arthur.
亚瑟王
King Arthur?
没错 他们的盾牌上面有他的饰章
Yes, you can see his crest on their shields.
我是格温妮维尔
I am Guinevere.
我们会护送你们去卡米洛特
We shall escort you to Camelot...
但你们的麻风病人得留在城壁外面
But your leper must remain outside the castle walls.
我不是麻风病人
I'm not a leper!
还认为这只是个故事吗
Still think this is just a story?
这个地方不该存在
This place shouldn't exist.
不必多礼
There's no need of that here.
在卡米洛特宫廷里人人平等
We're all equal in the court of Camelot.
所以我喜欢这个人
That's why I love this guy.
我们在追踪黑骑士时
Our paths crossed in the wood
与他们在树林里相遇 陛下
while tracking the Black Knight, Your Grace.
怎么确定他们跟那个
How then are we to know that they're not in league
邪恶的军队不是一伙的
with that vile rogue?
-雷 -陛下
- Ray? - Your Grace,
我发誓我们不是你的敌人
I swear we are not your enemies.
我们是寻求与邪恶之军战斗的战士
We are warriors on a quest, a race against evil.
邪恶之军在我的土地出没多时
A great evil haunts my land these many days,
绑♥架♥我尊贵的圆桌骑士团
kidnapping my noble Knights of the Round Table.
所以 就交由我最聪明的议士
Therefore, it'll fall on my wisest adviser
来鉴定你们言语的虚实
to measure the truth of your words.
请不要这么说
Oh, please don't say it.
传梅林
Summon Merlin!
准备杀出去
Get ready to fight our way out of here
如果梅林否定我们
if Merlin rules against us.
是星女
That's Star Girl.
你在卡米洛特干什么
What are you doing in Camelot?
这艘飞船总是能让我吃惊
This ship-- it never ceases to amaze me.
说到吃惊 梅林这个身份
Well, speaking of amazing--Merlin?
只是我融入这个时代的身份
Just an identity I adopted to fit into this era.
但你在这个时代干什么
But are you even doing in this era?
我来猜 跟命运之矛有关
Let me guess, it has something to do with the Spear of Destiny.
我们在公元3000年找到午夜神医
We found Dr. Mid-Nite in year 3000.
他死了 考特尼
He's dead, Courtney.
我们认为他被杀死是因为
We think he was killed because he possessed
他手里有矛的碎片
a piece of the Spear.
你了解美国正义协会最后的任务吗
What do you know about the JSA's final mission?
黑曜石告诉我美国正义协会
Obsidian told me that the JSA disappeared
在1956年去莱比锡之后消失了
after a trip to Leipzig in 1956.
那项任务是找回命运之矛
The mission was to recover the Spear of Destiny,
防止落入敌人之手
and keep it from falling into enemy hands.
你们怎么分散在不同时代
And how was it that you were all scattered throughout time?
这是一个自称是时间之主的人
We were joined on our mission by someone
给我们的任务
who called himself a Time Master.
里普·亨特
Rip Hunter.
是的
Yes.
他说矛能改变现实
He said the Spear could alter reality itself--
对于任何拥有它的人来说都太过强大
that it was too powerful for any man or woman to possess,
所以我们将其分成四块独♥立♥的碎片
so we broke it into four separate pieces.
亨特先生拿了一块
Mr. Hunter took one...
然后带你们其他人去了三个不同的时期
And took the rest of you to three different time periods.
我到达卡米洛特时 它还是个中等王国
When I arrived in Camelot, it was a middling kingdom.
我为了保护命运之矛的碎片
To help me protect my piece of the Spear,
我把这里塑造成了传说中的亚瑟王宫
I fashioned it into the legendary court of King Arthur
并成立了他的圆桌骑士团
and his Knights of the Round Table.
考特尼 我敬佩你的忠诚
Courtney, I respect your devotion,
但你难道不该告诉我
but shouldn't you at least tell me
碎片藏在哪吗
where the fragment is hidden?
别担心 阿玛雅 我保证
Don't worry, Amaya, I promise,
碎片在一个非常安全的地方
the piece is somewhere very safe.
你在树林中的追踪技巧非常优秀
Your tracking in the woods was excellent.
能胜过我的人不多
There's not many people that can get the jump on me like that.
早在成为王后前 我是名战士
I was a warrior long before I was a queen.
为什么感觉你更喜欢做战士
Why does it sound like you preferred that?
政♥治♥不是我的兴趣之一
Politics is not one of my passions.
但亚瑟是真正的朋友和伙伴