星女
Stargirl?
她建议我要对自己诚实
She gave me a little advice on staying true to myself.
或许我该放弃那些老规矩了
Maybe it's time I let go of the old rules.
我离开1942年后很多都变了
A lot's changed since I left 1942.
我也变了
I've changed.
而且
And...
或许探索这个
maybe exploring this...
不管是什么
whatever this is,
都不是最坏的主意
is not the worst idea.
根本就不是坏主意
It's not a bad idea at all.
快跑
Run!
怎么了
What happened?
它可能认出我的味道了
She may have picked up my scent!
对 它肯定认出了
Yep, she definitely did.
提问 我们进入里普的大脑后会遇到什么
Question--what do we expect when we get inside Rip's mind?
-不知道 -等等 什么
- No idea. - Whoa, wait, what?
我见过 自己也试过
Well, I've seen it done, had it done,
但从没进入别人的大脑
never taken a trip myself.
由于你们要进入到他的潜意识
Given that you're entering his subconscious,
我想那里会跟之前的船长
I suspect it will look like someplace familiar
有相似之处
to our old Captain.
给 戴上这个
Here, put these on.
吉迪恩警告你们不能在他脑海里
Gideon warned us that you shouldn't stay in the mindscape
停留超过一小时 以免转移成永久
for longer than an hour lest the transfer become permanent.
你是说我们会永远困在里普的大脑里吗
You mean we can get stuck in Rip's mind forever?
没错
Precisely.
但如果你们按了红色按钮
But if you push the red button,
自己就会受到电击而被震出来
you will give yourself an electric shock that should bring you out.
少说话 多做事
Less talking, more doing.
米克说得对
Mick's right.
开始吧
Crank it.
祝好运
Good luck.
看来成功了
I think it worked.
我们应该在里普的大脑里了
I think we're inside Rip's mind.
灰老头说里普的脑袋会很眼熟
Grey said Rip's brain would look familiar.
如果这是乘波号♥
Well, if this is the Waverider,
或许能在舰桥找到他
maybe we can find him on the bridge.
对
Yeah.
里普对汪达尔·萨维奇军队的记忆
Rip's memory of Vandal Savage's troops.
如果这里全是里普当时间之主时
If this place is filled with all the bad stuff
收集在记忆里的不好事物
Rip remembers about being a Time Master...
那这船上可能全是各个时代的恶人
Then this ship could be crawling with creeps from every era.
我们最好搞点武器
We better get some firepower.
你确定这些枪在这能用吗
You sure these guns are gonna work in here?
不知道
I don't know.
我之前从没进入过别人的大脑
I ain't never been in nobody's mind before.
别动
Freeze!
好了 看来枪还能使
Yeah, yeah, I think they'll work just fine.
莎拉
Sara...
你不该来这
You don't belong here.
天啊 里普把我想得这么贱啊
God, I'm a bitch in Rip's mind.
如果在他的潜意识里你是这样的人
If that's how he thinks of you in his subconscious...
难怪他在现实中想杀了我们
It explains why he wants to kill us in real life.
如果真是如此 那
If that's right, then...
那船上不只有邪恶版的我
Then there's more than just bizarro me on this ship.
还会有邪恶雷 邪恶斯泰因
Like Evil Ray, Evil Stein.
邪恶米克
Evil Mick.
我想就是米克寻常的样子 但也够了
I guess that's just regular Mick, but still.
好了 去找里普
All right, let's find Rip,
拿到我们需要的 然后离开这
get what we need, and get out of here.
好
Yeah.
我们应该甩掉它了
I think-- I think we ditched her.
问个简单的问题 雷
Okay, quick question, Ray.
你那位母恐龙朋友
Your lady dinosaur friend,
你说它认得出你的气味
you said she recognized your scent.
等等 我想它叫格特鲁德
Wait, I believe her name was Gertrude.
好吧 我不禁感觉
Right, I couldn't help but get the feeling
格特鲁德不是很喜欢你
that Gertrude didn't like you very much.
雷蒙德 你有什么事瞒着我们
Raymond, what aren't you telling us?
碰巧这只母恐龙相当有母性
Well, it just so happens that lady dinosaurs are rather maternal.
-然后呢 -我也许吃了她的一个恐龙蛋
- And? - And I may have eaten one of her eggs.
我当时饿坏了 我需要蛋白质
But I was starving. I needed protein.
一个蛋相当于七十个煎蛋卷
I mean, one egg made me, like, 70 omlettes.
我一点也不后悔
I regret nothing.
好吧 但在进入格特鲁德的领地前
All right, but you have to tell us this
你得把这事告诉我们吧
before we walk onto Gertrude's territory.
制图器就是掉在这里
This is where the delineator landed.
如果你想阻止末日军团
Look, if you wanna stop the Legion of Doom
从你祖父那抢走矛碎片
from grabbing your grandfather's piece of the spear,
我们得找回制图器
we have to retrieve it.
我们到了
We made it.
有人住这吗
Someone lives here?
以前有
Used to.
我就在这幸存了六个月
It's where I survived for six months.
这是什么味道
What's that smell?
公霸王龙的尿
Male T. Rex urine.
我想到不让格特鲁德靠近的唯一办法
The only way I figured to keep Gertrude away
就是洒上公霸王龙的尿
was to douse the place with it.
你在哪找到公霸王龙的尿
And where did you find male T. Rex urine?
-这个嘛 -其实我不想知道
- Well-- - Actually, I don't wanna know.
我要知道这些是什么吗
Do I wanna know what these are?
这个看起来和兰斯船长很像
That one looks just like Captain Lance.
那个看起来有点像小罗里
That looks like a little baby Rory.
当时我可能有点寂寞了
I, uh, I might have gotten a little lonely.
但是太阳要下山了
But hey, the sun is setting,
我或许该出去抓只鬣蜥蜴
maybe I should go out and catch us an iguana
准备我那闻名世界的鬣蜥蜴汤
and prepare some of my world-famous iguana soup.
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
我从船上带了能量棒
I brought energy bars from the ship.
什么 能量棒
What? Energy bars?
拜托 内特 这是白垩纪
Come on, Nate, we're in the Cretaceous Period.
你至少要尝尝当地的美食吧
You have to at least try the local cuisine.
不用了
No.
好吧
All right.
千万不要离开尿界
Do not leave the urine perimeter!
-好了 -好了
- So. - So.
我们在恐龙时期 待在雷的
Here we are, waiting for fresh iguana
"荒岛余生"营地等他的新鲜鬣蜥蜴汤
at Ray's "Cast Away" camp during dinosaur times.
这就是现在的生活
So this is our lives now.
我知道你想回到飞船上
I know you wanna get back to the ship,
但现在我们除了等 真的什么也做不了
but there's really nothing we can do right now except wait.
不成问题
Not a thing.
幸好我还没忘记我的求生技能
Good thing I haven't forgotten my survival skills.
跟骑自行车一样简单
Like riding a bike.
太好了 雷
Wow, that's-- that's great, Ray.
我们找到里普后 要怎样才能
Okay, once we find Rip, how are we gonna get him
让他告诉我们内特的祖父在哪 如果...
to tell us where Nate's grandfather is if...?
-如果里普认为我们全是恶人吗 -对
- If Rip thinks we're all evil? - Yeah.
一次解决一个问题
One problem at a time.
还有什么问题
What's our other problem?
去找里普 我来拖住这些人
Go find Rip. I'll hold these guys off.
你不该来这
You shouldn't have come here.
这是我们的飞船
This is our ship.
但船上总有位置给你这种小美人
But there's always room for a pretty little thing like you.
禁闭室里多的是地方
We've got plenty of extra room in the brig.
这全是里普想出来的 不是真的
This is all in Rip's mind. None of this is real.
你们不是真的
You're not real.
真的吗
Oh, really?
这感觉真实吗
Does that feel real?
你好
Hello?