而只有你知道他的下落
and only you know where he is.
所以你得振作
So you gotta get up...
因为你是里普·亨特船长
because you're Captain Rip Hunter.
这是你的大脑 你的飞船你做主
And this is your mind, your ship, your rules.
我是里普·亨特
I'm Rip Hunter.
乘波号♥的船长
Captain of the Waverider.
乘波号♥的船长
Captain of the Waverider...
我将用意念打开一扇门
and I'm going to open a door with my mind.
你能行的
You got this.
亨特船长
Captain Hunter!
兰斯船长
Captain Lance.
-你是谁 -莎拉 见过吉迪恩
- Who are you? - Sara, Gideon.
吉迪恩 见过莎拉
Gideon, Sara.
你是吉迪恩
You're Gideon?
你好 兰斯船长
Hello, Captain Lance.
但你很...我是说你非常...
But you're like-- I mean, you're really...
像人吗
Human?
我本来想说"辣"的 不过你说的也对
I was gonna say "Hot", but yeah, that too.
我们出去吧
Let's get out of here.
里普 你得告诉我们钢铁司令官在哪
All right, Rip, we need you to tell us where Commander Steel is.
我不知道
I don't know.
船长的意识
The Captain's consciousness
目前还受这个地方控制
is still under the control of this place.
如果你要让他说出你想知道的事
If you want him to tell you what you need to know,
就必须把他弄出去
you're gonna have to get him out.
你一直这么说
So you keep saying,
但怎样才能带他离开自己的大脑呢
but how do we get someone out of their own mind?
你需要让他想起真正的自己
Well, you have to remind him of who he truly is.
所有亨特船长过去生活的古物
All the artifacts of Captain Hunter's former life
-都位于... -会客室
- are located in the-- - The parlor.
或许我们可以唤醒他的记忆
Maybe we could jog his memory.
走吧
Let's go.
里普知道自己是谁
Rip knows who he is.
他是我们的囚犯
He's our prisoner.
难道不是吗 里普
Isn't that right, Rip?
-照顾好里普 -没问题
- Look after Rip. - Always.
你打算怎么做
Hey, what are you planning on doing?
估计我们要狠狠揍自己一顿了
Guess we're gonna have to kick our own asses.
看来有人忘带自己的超能力搭档了
Looks like somebody forgot to bring their powers.
无论杰克斯跑到哪里
It doesn't matter where Jax runs.
我们的人数都比你们的多
There's more of us than there are of you.
唯一的区别就是...
Only difference is...
我们是真的
we're real.
我们真的完蛋了 雷蒙德
We are really screwed, Raymond.
-那个是不是... -制图器吗
- Ugh, is that the-- - Delineator?
没错 而且除非我嗑药了
Yep, and unless I'm high,
它就在那什么的正中间...
that's right in the middle of a...
搜索中
检测到时空制图器
霸王龙的巢穴
T. Rex's nest.
希望那些煎蛋卷值得冒险
I hope those omlettes were worth it.
我去吧
I'll go.
我们修飞船为的是救我的祖父
It's my grandfather we're trying to save by fixing the ship.
而他也是我的朋友
And he's my friend.
没错 都没错
True and true...
但格特该由我来解决
But Gertie is my problem.
看来你进死胡同了
Looks like you've reached a dead end.
我拿到了
I got it!
这东西比看上去要重
Man, this thing is heavier than it looks.
等一下 你们听见什么了吗
Wait a sec. Can you hear something?
我可以搞定它
I can take her.
不行 得赶紧跑
No, we have to run.
阿玛雅
Amaya!
她在做什么
What is she doing?
太神奇了
Amazing.
刚刚到底发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
我和格特鲁德聊了一下
Gertrude and I had a little chat,
女人和女人之间
woman to woman.
其他队员肯定会因为错过这个嫉妒死的
Whoa, the rest of the team is gonna be so jealous they missed this.
他们现在估计被困在飞船上无聊死了
They're probably all bored out of their minds stuck on that ship.
我解决了邪恶的我
Took care of evil me.
我们去找里普吧
Let's go find Rip.
什么情况
What the hell?
我刚把那家伙扔出了货舱
I just threw this guy out the cargo bay.
我们杀不掉这些家伙吧
We can't kill these guys, can we?
只有里普可以
Only Rip can.
里普 快做些什么
Rip, come on, man, do something.
我已经分不清♥真♥实和想象了
I don't know what's real and what's imaginary anymore.
他们是真实的 船长
They're real, Captain.
少废话 多死些
Less talking, more dying.
不
No!
这是我的飞船 你必须听从我的指令
This is my ship, and you will do as I command.
里普 真的是你吗
Rip? That really you?
我已经不知道自己是谁了 杰克逊先生
I don't know who I am anymore, Mr. Jackson.
但我知道我们必须快点离开这里
What I do know is that we've got to get out of here.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
这地方是因为里普相信才存在的
This place only existed because Rip believed it did,
而现在他已经看到了真♥相♥
and now that he's seen the truth...
你们必须离开
You have to leave.
谢谢你们在我都不相信自己时
Thank you, thank you for believing in me,
依然相信我
even when I didn't.
-你必须走 -但我不能把你留在这
- You have to go. - Well, I can't just leave you.
你必须离开才能告诉马丁和罗里...
You have to so you can tell Martin and Rory--
希望是马丁...把我带出去
hopefully Martin-- to get me out of here.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
发生什么了
What happened?
为什么莎拉没醒过来
Why hasn't Sara woken up?
她还困在里面
She's still trapped inside.
我们必须把她叫醒
We gotta wake her up.
罗里先生说了 如果我们这么做
Mr. Rory said, if we do that,
就是冒险让她被永远困在里普的大脑里
we run the risk of stranding her inside Rip's mind forever.
我有个消息要告诉你
Well, I got news for you.
里普的大脑正在崩塌
Rip's mind's collapsing.
好了
Okay.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
但船长呢
But what about the captain?
你...
You...
被囚以来
you were with me
你都陪在我身边
all of these days in this prison.
这段时间你陪伴我
You were what saw me through,
正如那么多年来
just as you have guided me
你一直在飞船上指引我的安全
to safety through all our years on the ship.
这是我的使命 船长
That is my purpose, Captain.
是的 但如果这个地方不是真的
Yeah, but if this place isn't real,
那是不是代表你也不存在
then does that mean that you don't exist either?
对 不是以这个样子
Not in this form, no.
但除非你让我走...不然你也不会存在
But unless you let me go... you won't exist either.
不会以任何重要的形式存在
Not in any way that matters.
不 我不能离开你 吉迪恩
No. I can't leave you, Gideon.
是的 船长
No, Captain... you can't.
我会一直在这里
I will always be here.
里普
Rip?
我在哪里
Where am I?
你回家了
You're home.
我这边应该搞定了
Well, I think that does it on my end.
现在情况怎么样
How's it looking in there?
我不是时间飞船的机械师
I don't know. I'm not a timeship mechanic.
-或者机械师 句号♥ -也对
- Or a mechanic, period. - That's also true.
时空制图器
The temporal delineator is operating
目前运作正常 帕尔默博士
at normal levels, Dr. Palmer.
她不能早点说吗
She couldn't just say that earlier?