我发誓她还在为之前的事生气
I swear, I think she's still mad from before.
你知道我能听到吧
You know I can hear you, right?
谢谢你 吉迪恩
Thank you, Gideon.
你对霸王龙做的事
That move you did with the T. Rex?
我这几天都会想着
I'll be thinking about that for days.
是吗
Is that so?
是的
Yeah.
今晚来我房♥间
My quarters, tonight.
我会让你有其他事想
I'll give you something else to think about.
情况怎么样
So how's it going?
吉迪恩说她很好
Yeah, Gideon said she's good.
-没问题了 -我不是说这个
- Good to go. - Not what I'm talking about.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
也许我有点太小心了
Perhaps I was a little overly cautious.
你和阿玛雅都是成年人了
You and Amaya, you're both adults.
我相信你知道如何保证安全和约炮
I'm sure you know how to be safe and keep it casual.
我怎么多管闲事
Who am I to get in the way of that?
不 你说得对
Nah, you were right.
我不能约炮
I can't keep it casual.
是什么改变了你
Uh, what changed?
我看见她差点被一个霸王龙吃掉
I saw her almost get eaten by a T. Rex,
我以为她会死掉 然后我看见
and I thought she was gonna die, and then I saw one of the most
我前所未见的史诗般壮举
epic displays of badassery I've ever seen in my life, so...
那么不约炮了吗
So, not casual then?
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
但我要中断吧
But I gotta break it off, right?
事实上 没什么可中断的
I mean, there's really nothing to break off.
我只是不能让它发展
It's just I can't let it progress.
是的 你不能
Yeah, I don't think you can.
-我知道 -抱歉 兄弟
- I know. - Sorry, man.
我明天再执行
I'll start tomorrow.
你在这里
There you are.
大家准备离开了吗
Everybody ready to go?
我马上就好了
All right, I'll just be a minute.
我要重新校准时光驱动引擎
I gotta recalibrate the time drive.
你没事吧
You okay?
有人提醒我
I was reminded...
搭档之间必须互相信任
that partners must believe in one another.
你知道我对你有绝对的信心和信任 杰佛逊
You know I have the utmost faith and trust in you, Jefferson.
你很聪明 也很强大
You are smart and formidable,
我需要更加铭记在心
something I need to be more mindful of.
还都很合身真是太好了
Nice to see it all still fits.
电影学院的学生
It really is rather difficult to put weight on
真的比较难变胖
when you're a film student.
所以你还记得
So, you remember.
全都记得
Everything.
我真的非常抱歉 莎拉
I really am very sorry, Sara.
那不是你
It wasn't you.
这才是你
This is you.
帕尔默博士和杰克逊先生完成修复了
Dr. Palmer and Mr. Jackson have finished making repairs.
我们准备好穿越了 船长
We are ready to time-jump, Captain.
谢谢你 吉迪恩
Thank you, Gideon.
我们在舰桥见
I'll see you on the bridge.
-吉迪恩 -是 船长
- Gideon. - Yes, Captain?
我...
I'm, uh...
我为让你经历的一切感到非常抱歉
I'm really sorry for everything I put you through.
逼我使飞船瘫痪吗
Forcing me to disable the ship?
还是我们的吻
Or our kiss?
你怎么...
How did you--?
如果是后者 我还挺享受的
If it's the latter, I rather enjoyed it.
我也是 吉迪恩
As did I, Gideon.
我也是
As did I.
欢迎回来 船长...亨特先生
Welcome back, Captain-- Mr. Hunter.
非常高兴能回来 马丁
It is so good to be back, Martin.
帕尔默博士 很高兴再见到你
Dr. Palmer, it's very nice to see you again.
你知道你差点毁掉《星球大战》吧
You know you nearly ruined "Star Wars," right?
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
看来乘波号♥...
The Waverider looks to be in...
还是原样
pristine condition.
没错 它保持得挺好的
Well, you know, she's holding up pretty well.
我比较喜欢那个杀人的你
I liked you better when you were killing people.
看来我不在时还是有些事物没变
Ah, I see that not everything has changed in my absence.
吉韦小姐 我很荣幸跟你的同伴一起执勤
Ms. Jiwe, I had the honor of serving alongside your compatriots,
包括海伍德博士的祖父
including Dr. Heywood's grandfather.
他们对你的评价非常高
They all spoke very highly of you.
这个队伍对你的评价也非常高
Well, this group speaks very highly of you too.
很高兴见到你 里普
Nice to meet you, Rip.
这次是真的
For real this time.
好吧 大家都非比寻常地高兴
Well, everyone is being very uncharacteristically pleasant,
但我们都希望你知道命运之矛
but we're all hoping you know where the final piece
最后一块碎片的下落
of the Spear of Destiny is.
我知道
I do.
航♥空♥航♥天♥局飞行基地 1970年
我听说你被擢升为
So I've been told you were bumped up
阿波罗13号♥的首要飞行员
to the prime crew for Apollo 13.
是的 肯可惜了 但我就要欢腾[登]喜悦[月]了
Yeah, man, sucks for Ken, but I am over the moon.
看见我做了什么吗
See what I did there?
你非常聪明 现在你能往这走吗
It's very clever. Now, if you could just head this way,
我需要进行几项测试
I need to run a few tests,
就能放你起飞了
and we'll get you cleared for flight.
你可以做任何测试
Run all the tests you like.
只要让我上飞船
I just wanna be on that shuttle.
好吧
Yes, well...
我们走着瞧
We'll see about that.