给我钳子
Pass me the pliers.
我们都是科学家
We're both scientists.
我们都痴迷于突破不可能
We're both obsessed with achieving the impossible.
你一生致力于
You dedicated your life to learning
如何把自己缩小到原子的大小
how to shrink yourself down to the size of an atom,
而我毕生都在研究神速力的秘密
and I spent mine learning the secrets of the Speed Force.
我成为原子侠是为了帮助人们
I became the Atom to help people.
你能够用你战衣里的矮星
You could use the dwarf star
来为一整座城市供电
in your exo-suit to power an entire city.
相反你却选择成为原子侠
But instead, you chose to become the Atom,
因为你对自己渺小又可悲的人生不满
because you weren't satisfied with your small, pathetic life.
想要更伟大或爬得更高并不可耻
There is no shame in wanting to be great or to reach higher.
或是...
To...
漫步月球
walk on the moon.
所以你才想要命运之矛吗
Is that why you want the Spear?
爬得更高 变得更伟大 跑得更快
Reach higher, become greater, run faster?
不是
No.
我想要的是更加...
I'm after something much more...
根本的东西
elemental.
我想活下去
I want to live.
你肯定可以理解
Surely, you can sympathize.
离拦截还有一分钟 雷蒙德
One minute to the intercept, Raymond.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready up there?
是的 我们准备好了
Yeah, we're ready.
"我们"
"We"?
说来话长
Long story.
开始吧
Let's do this.
里普 轨道情况如何
Rip, how's our trajectory looking?
保持稳定
Keep her steady.
马丁 你对这些计算有信心吗
Martin, are you sure about these calculations?
我这里是手动驾驶
I'm piloting manually here.
我是不是六次卡林奖得主
Did I or did I not win six Carlins?
不是
No.
不 我是
Yes, I did.
离拦截还有二十秒
20 seconds to intercept.
杰克斯 准备好听我指示恢复信♥号♥♥
Jax, be prepared to restore the feed on my signal.
十秒
Ten seconds.
你只需要相信我
You're just gonna have to trust me.
倒计时三 二 一...
In three, two, one...
离目标还有一百米
Distance to target, 100 meters.
并正在快速接近
And closing fast.
拦截成功
Intercept successful.
美国航♥空♥航♥天♥局
传奇人物约翰·亚伦的外号♥
女士 你简直是钢眼导弹人You, ma'am, are a steely-eyed missile man!
我就当你是在夸我了
I take that as a compliment.
雷 我要和登月舱对接了
Ray, I'm gonna dock with the LEM.
准备好回乘波号♥
Be prepared to get your ass back on the ship.
收到
Copy.
抬头 孩子 还有活要做
Head up, son. We got work to do.
对不起 长官 但它们都消失了
I'm sorry, Sir, but they're just...gone.
牵引光束已解除
Tractor beam disengaged.
阿波罗13号♥要回家了
"Apollo 13" is headed home.
杰克斯 恢复信♥号♥♥
Jax, restore the feed.
让历史重回正轨吧
Let's get history back on track.
无信♥号♥♥
无线电链路已准备好传输
奥德赛 这里是休斯顿 收到吗
"Odyssey," This is Houston. Do you read us?
请回复 奥德赛 奥德赛
Come in. "Odyssey". "Odyssey".
这里是休斯顿
This is Houston.
休斯顿 这里是奥德赛 收到吗
Houston, this is "Odyssey". Do you read me?
重复 收到吗
I repeat, do you read me?
我们收到了 奥德赛
We read you, "Odyssey".
清清楚楚
Loud and clear.
你好像不开心 教授
You don't seem happy, Professor.
拦截或许是成功了 但是...
The intercept might have been a success, but...
乘波号♥在用备用电力
the Waverider is on reserve power.
更别提还有
Not to mention the difficulty
重返地球大气层的难题
of re-entering the Earth's atmosphere.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我在说我们的队友
I'm saying that our crew
回家的机会非常渺茫
has an infinitesimal chance of ever returning home.
我说"非常渺茫"的意思是...
By "Infinitesimal," I mean...
像铁树开花那样吗
A snowball's chance in hell?
相比之下这么说要乐观些
That would look rosy in comparison.
欢迎上船
Welcome aboard.
放松
Relax.
我不会毁掉自己回家的工具
I'm not gonna kill my ride home.
是啊 但我们还是不相信你
Yeah, we still don't trust you.
里普·亨特 很高兴见到你
Rip Hunter. It's good to see you.
我猜这些智障们找到办法
I guess these morons figured out a way
帮你恢复了你原来的人格
to restore your original personality.
好好享受禁闭室吧 艾尔伯德
Enjoy the brig, Eobard.
我等这一刻等很久了
I've been waiting for this for a long time.
莎拉 你必须关掉
Sara, you have to power down
船上的每一件非必要硬件
every non-essential piece of hardware on the ship.
已经关掉吉迪恩了
Gideon is already shut down.
乘波号♥正在通过重力惯性飘回地球
Waverider is using gravitational inertia to float back to Earth.
怎么了 我也懂科学
What? I know science.
这是不够的
It isn't enough.
如果要启动隔热罩 在重返大气层时挺住
If you want to activate the heat shields, and survive re-entry,
就必须保存更多的电力
you have to conserve more power now.
斯泰因说得对
Stein is right.
我们需要关闭滤水器和加热系统
We need to shut down the water filtration and the heating systems.
没错 因为我们不需要
Right, because clean water and heat,
干净的水和热能来存活
we don't need those to survive.
你有更好的办法吗
You got a better idea?
目前没有
At the moment, no.
好了 穿暖和点 因为马上要冷了
Well, bundle up, 'cause it's about to get chilly.
其实 如果隔热罩失灵
Actually, if the shields don't work,
重返大气层会把我们烤得嘎嘣脆
atmospheric re-entry'll burn us all to a crisp.
科学
Science.
阿波罗13号♥
知识源自月球
孩子 迷路了吗
You lost, son?
没有长官
No, Sir.
我赢了比赛可以来看阿波罗13号♥登陆
I won a contest to see "Apollo 13" land.
我叫汉克
I-I'm Hank.
汉克·海伍德
Hank Heywood.
这地方都快成该死的马戏团了
This place is turning into a damn circus.
斯泰因 我们准备好重返了
Stein, we're ready for re-entry.
二级推进器状态如何
What's the status of your secondary thrusters?
时好时坏
It's sporadic.
还能进行几次推进
She's still got a couple pushes left in her.
只是得调整到正确的角度
Just need to point her in the right direction.
地面指挥中心这边有个
There's been a rather interesting development
相当有趣的新情况
down here on the ground.
内特 你在听吗
Nate, are you there?
我在 米克 怎么了
Yeah, Mick, what's up?
地面指挥中心来了个自称
There's some kid in Mission Control
汉克·海伍德的小孩
calling himself Hank Heywood.
是你儿子
That's your son.
我安排了场作文比赛让汉克获胜
I fixed an essay writing contest so Hank would win.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should've told you earlier.
我必须得见他
I had to meet him.
系统下线
导航系统启用备用电力失败了
Well, our guidance system failed to power back up.
我们能就这样进入大气层吗
Can we enter the atmosphere without it?
我们得算出正确的重返角
We need to figure out a re-entry angle.
如果倾角过大 飞船会被烧掉
If it's too steep, the ship will burn up.
如果倾角过小 就会弹出
If it's too shallow, we'll bounce off
大气层并进入环日轨道
the atmosphere and go into orbit around the sun.
斯泰因 帮个忙
Stein, little help here.
我已经在尽快计算了
I'm working as fast as I can.