但我需要台超级计算机
But I need a supercomputer,
但在1970年根本没有
which is not readily available in 1970.
我们有超级计算机
We have a supercomputer.
吉迪恩下线了
Gideon is off-line.
我说的不是吉迪恩
I'm not talking about Gideon.
38度
38 degrees.
你都不知道我要问什么
You don't even know my question.
我们要以什么重返角
At what angle do we need to re-enter
进入地球大气层
the Earth's atmosphere?
38度
38 degrees.
我来自22世纪
I'm from the 22nd century;
我在小学就学过天文导航了
I've learned astro-navigation in grade school.
38度
38 degrees.
还是说你不信任我
Or don't you trust me?
重返角是38度
The re-entry angle needs to be 38 degrees.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
斯旺
Thawne.
他也想要回到地球
He wants to get back to Earth.
和我们一样
Same as the rest of us.
他好在降落地球后杀了我们
So that he can kill us when we land.
我勉强同意阿玛雅的话
I'm with Amaya, grudgingly.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
同意
Agreed.
斯泰因教授
Professor Stein,
你觉得38度靠不靠谱
does 38 degrees sound right to you?
可能吧 但我需要更多时间
It--it could be, but without more time I--
来确定
I can't be certain.
我们根本没时间了
We haven't gotten any time.
得有人做个决定
Someone needs to make a decision.
兰斯小姐
Ms. Lance.
你是船长
You're the Captain.
这件事上你信任斯旺吗
Do you trust Thawne about this,
鉴于他做的一切
after everything that he's done?
我信
I do.
那我相信雷的判断
Then I trust Ray.
行动吧
Let's go.
斯泰因 我们准备重返大气层
Stein, we're a go for re-entry.
如果不调整重返角 我们会被烧死
If we don't adjust the angle, we'll burn up.
推进器已经坏了
The thrusters are toast.
几秒后我们也会被烤坏
In a few seconds we're all gonna be toast.
我们得把货舱门炸开
We need to blow the cargo bay door.
-什么 -他说得没错
- What? - He's right.
减压可以修正你们的下降角度
The depressurization will correct your angle of descent.
气压太高了
The air pressure is too great.
任何人在下降过程中打开舱门
If anyone opens up the door at mid-descent...
都会死的
they'll die.
我去
I'll go.
不
No.
我是船长
I'm Captain.
-我去 -亨利去哪了
- I'll go. - Where is Henry?
我到货舱了
I'm in the cargo bay.
这是修正下降角度的唯一方法
It's the only way to right the ship.
教我怎么做
Talk me through this.
你得先确保内舱门关闭
You have to secure the inner door first.
搞定
Check.
好了 你的左手边应该有
Right, there should be a lever to your, uh,
一个操纵杆
to your left.
看到了
I see it.
别 别这么做
Hey, don't! Don't do this.
真的很抱歉 内特尼尔
I am so sorry, Nathaniel.
不 不 你一旦打开舱门
No, no, you open that door,
爆♥炸♥性减压会把你冲出船舱
the explosive decompression will suck you out.
如果我不这么做 你们都会死的
If I don't, you will all die.
我可以 让我来
I can do it. Let me do it.
我现在有超能力
I have powers now.
不不 我不会让你冒生命危险
No, no. I won't let you risk your life.
我已经完成了使命
I have fulfilled my duty,
保护我的那块命运之矛碎片
protecting my piece of the Spear.
但我只是个步兵
But I'm just a grunt.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
你能找到方法摧毁命运之矛
You can figure out a way to destroy the Spear.
别让它再毁了别人的一生
Don't let it ruin another person's life.
你儿子现在就在地面指挥中心
Your son is at Mission Control.
他就在那里 等着你
He's there, he's waiting for you.
拜托
Come on.
别
Don't.
帮我给他捎个口信
Give him a message for me.
告诉他
Tell him...
我很抱歉离他而去
I'm sorry for leaving.
别 求你了别
Don't. Please don't.
求你了别
Please don't.
起作用了
It's working.
30度
30 degrees.
36度
36.
38度
38.
海伍德司令官做到了
Commander Heywood's done it.
我们能做到
We're gonna make it.
对 我们能
Yes, we are.
内特尼尔
Nathaniel.
里普·亨特的
It's a funny thing
反极速者武器有个有趣之处
about Rip Hunter's anti-speedster weapons:
是我发明的
I invented them.
我知道你会逃走
I knew you'd escape.
你在逃跑
You're on the run.
因为你是时间残存者
Because you're a time remnant.
艾迪·斯旺自杀时你该死去
You should have died when Eddie Thawne killed himself.
现在有个东西在追杀你
And now something's chasing you,
设法修复偏差
trying to correct the Aberration.
历史上最可怕的怪物之一
One of history's worst monsters.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
好吧 我想你没时间
Well, I guess you won't have time
在船上找命运之矛了吧
to search the ship for the Spear now, will you?
我们下次再见 雷蒙德
Till we meet again, Raymond.
成功重返
Re-entry successful.
挺爽的吧
It's pretty cool, huh?
可以见证历史
Got to witness history.
你是宇航员吗
You an astronaut?
不 我...
No, no, I'm...
我希望我能那么勇敢
I wish I was that brave.
他们成功回家了
They made it home.
但不是所有人
Not all of them.
这是我父亲的
They're my dad's.
或者说曾经是
Or they were.
我还没认识他他就走了
He was gone before I knew him.
我相信他很遗憾离开你
I'm sure he was sorry he left.
我的爸爸也几乎没陪伴过我
My dad wasn't really there for me either.
但我知道他爱我
But I knew he loved me.
他只是...
He just, um...
无法对我展现父爱
just couldn't show me.
这不公平
It's not fair.
是
No.
是 确实是
No, it's not.
但如果你能接受它
But if you can accept that,
你就能成为更好的人
you'll be a better man for it.
你和你的儿子
You and your son.
一个人喝酒吗
Drinking alone?
只是个隐喻
Only as metaphor.
你在这里为自己遗憾吗
You're in here feeling sorry for yourself?
不 我肯定有很多方式
Oh, no, I've got more than one way
为自己遗憾
of feeling sorry for myself, surely.