我跟纳粹是怎么了
What is it with me and Nazis?
不是那场世界大战 米克
Wrong World War, Mick!
这些是匈奴人 不是纳粹
These are Huns, not Nazis!
我不管你们怎么叫他们
I don't care what you wanna call them,
现在把他们干掉
just take them out, now!
我这就办
I'm on it.
小魔怪
我们一定很接近了
We must be almost on top of it.
往那走
That way.
长官 你必须明白这不是
Sir, you need to understand that this is one problem
用暴♥力♥能解决的事
that cannot be solved with violence.
好吧 也许用一点暴♥力♥能解决
Okay, maybe a spot of violence.
好吧 如果他不愿下令休战
Well, if he's not gonna give the order for the ceasefire,
我们来下令
we'll have to.
我们的频率是多少
What frequency are we on?
三兆赫
Um, three megahertz.
杰克斯 让乘波号♥接收信♥号♥♥
Jax, set the Waverider to receive the signal
并劫持战场上所有的通讯
and hijack all communication on the battlefield.
收到 正在提高音量
Copy that, pumping the volume.
各位战士注意
Attention all combatants.
请各位注意聆听
May I have your attention, please?
战场上有很多伤亡人员
There are casualties on the battlefield.
双方的勇士正迫切需要
Brave men on both sides who are in urgent need
被救治
of medical attention.
我知道双方的分歧非常深
I know that the divisions between us run deep,
可能根本无法平息
that they may very well be insurmountable.
但我请求双方军队
But I implore both of our armies
在这一刻
for this one moment
结为盟友 光荣地休战
to come together as allies and honor a ceasefire
让双方能从战场上
so that the injured may be removed
带回己方的伤员
from the field of battle.
也许有一天我们会被勇气打败
There may come a day when our courage fails us,
我们会摒弃我们的友谊
when we forsake our friendships
违反我们的情谊盟约
and break the bonds of fellowship,
但今天不是那一天
but today is not that day.
也许我们展现出我们的人性
And perhaps in showing our humanity...
我们就可以拯救它
we might just save it.
成功了
It worked.
不敢相信他们会相信
I can't believe they fell for it.
继续前进吧
Let's keep moving.
肯定就是这个
That's gotta be it.
托尔金是对的
Tolkien was right.
传奇是真的
The legend's real.
这个血液属于...
It's the blood of...
基♥督♥ 果然不出乎意料
Christ, you are so predictable.
虽然我得承认在世界大战中♥央♥
Though, I have to admit, negotiating a ceasefire
谈判休战挺令人佩服的
in the middle of a World War? Pretty impressive.
也许他们想听我们的和平条件
Maybe they'd like to hear our peace terms.
其实挺简单的
It's quite simple, really.
把矛交出来 否则我们杀掉你们
Hand over the spear, or we kill you.
抱歉 船长
Sorry, Captain,
你的寻觅之旅到终点了
but you've reached the end of your quest.
你说得对 我现在就要终结
You're right. I'm gonna end this now.
米克 把矛交给我
Mick, give me the spear.
米克
Mick.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
老兄 我们是朋友
Hey man, we're friends.
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
但他有搭档
But he does have partners.
你说呢 搭档
So what do you say, partner?
米克 你是更好的人
Mick, you're better than this.
不 事实上 你不是
No, actually, you're not.
他们在利用你时可能假装相信你
They may pretend to believe in you as long as they can use you,
但他们会甘愿让你死去
but they'll just as soon let you die,
就像他们之前对我那样
same as they did me.
他在干扰你的判断 老兄
He's messing with your head, man.
自从我来到飞船上
Ever since I've been on that ship,
你们一直在试着改变我
you people have been trying to change me.
不是这样的 米克
That's not true, Mick.
但你们知道吗
But guess what?
其实我也有想改变自己的地方
There are things about me I wanna change too.
变钢铁 内特 阻止他
Steel up, Nate. Stop him.
他变了 你和动物妞死了
He does, you and animal chick die,
矛还是归我们
but we still keep the spear.
我们会做出各种有趣的改变
And we're gonna make all kinds of fun changes.
你这混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
跟我走
Come with me.
矛能帮我们修复你糟透的未来和
The spear can help us fix your messed up future
我的过去
and my past.
绝不
Never.
如果你认为我们会让你带着矛
If you think we're gonna let you walk out of here
-离开这里... -你说得对
- with the spear-- - You're right.
我们可以分散一下注意力
You know, we could use a distraction.
我在此宣布休战协议结束了
I hereby declare that the armistice is over.
趴下
Get down!
太好了
Oh, that's just great.
现在我们都会死
Now we're all gonna die.
米克 我哪次抢劫没有逃走计划
Mick, have I ever pulled a heist without a getaway plan?
我希望事情会不一样 莎拉
I wish things could've been different, Sara.
趴下
Get down!
杰克斯 我们需要撤离
Jax, we need an extraction.
快走
Go!
收到 我现在进场
Copy that, I'm in bound.
好 货舱门正在打开
Okay, opening the cargo bay doors.
快走
Let's go!
阿玛雅
Amaya!
米克走了 结束了
Mick's gone. It's over.
我们本来就不该踏上那个战场
We never should have set foot on that battlefield.
我们别无选择
We didn't have a choice.
不是这样的
That's not true.
是有选择的 你选错了
There was a choice, and you made the wrong one,
现在史上最强大的武器命运之矛
and now the Spear of Destiny, the most powerful weapon
落入了变♥态♥手中 不是一个
in all of history, is in the hands of not one,
而是四个
but four psychopaths.
-别忘了罗里先生 -没错
- Don't forget Mr. Rory. - That's right.
我们相信他 他却背叛了我们
We trusted him, and he screwed us over.
我们相信过他吗
Did we trust him?
我们得承认我们没真的相信过他
I mean, admit it, we never really did,
他察觉到了
and he picked up on it.
是的 显然罗里先生没那么蠢
Yeah, apparently Mr. Rory's not entirely stupid.
我们欺骗了他
We lied to him.
不是米克 是托尔金
Not Mick, Tolkien.
我们告诉他是有希望的
We told him there was hope.
人性会照亮希望之路 但
That humanity will light its way, but...
我们最终却把他扔回战壕里
we just ended up dumping him back in the trenches.
我们要修复时间
We had to restore time.
虽然这么做也没什么用了
Although I suppose it doesn't really much matter
现实已受到威胁
now that reality itself is threatened.
也许不是
Maybe not.
我检查过 矛上面没有
Last time I checked, there was not an on/off button
开关按钮
on the spear.
如果他们不知道怎么使用它呢
What if...what if they don't know how to use it?
我不得不说 做得好
I have to say, well done.
我听说过你做贼的技术
I've heard of your skills as a thief before,
但这已经提升到全新的层次
but this has taken it to a whole new level.
不愧是大♥师♥ 让他们的人给我们偷
Truly masterful, getting one of them to steal it for us.
他本来就不是他们的人
He was never really one of them.
对吗 米克
Were you, Mick?
我以为你说矛归我们
I thought you said the spear belonged to us.
有很多力量给我们用
There's plenty of power to go around.
谢谢大家等我