我叫艾尔伯德·斯旺
My name is Eobard Thawne.
达米恩·达克
With the help of Damien Darhk,
马尔科姆·梅林
Malcolm Merlyn,
莱昂纳多·史纳特和米克·罗里
Leonard Snart, and Mick Rory,
帮我得到了命运之矛
I've obtained the Spear of Destiny--
一件有能力
an ancient artifact with the power
重写现实的古代文物
to rewrite reality itself,
我们已重写现实
and we have.
这是个美丽新世界
It's a brave new world.
星城 2017年
市长有话跟你说
The Mayor would like a word,
斯莫克小姐
Miss Smoak.
那他就应该亲自过来
Then maybe he should've come down here himself
而不是派婊♥子♥队来
instead of sending the bimbo brigade.
真没礼貌
Rude!
做得好 女士们
Well done, ladies.
星城的人应该感谢你们
Star City owes you a debt of gratitude.
只是履行职责 市长先生
Just doing our job, Mr. Mayor.
对 但你们做得太棒了 而且很有个性
Yes, but you do it so well, and with such...style.
你们漂亮地帮我收拾了害虫
And you've done a bang-up job dealing with my pest problem,
尽管这词用在你们治安维持者上
though that term may be giving you vigilantes
都是在夸你们了
a little too much credit.
就连蟑螂都知道何时该
Even a cockroach knows when to pack up
收拾收拾滚蛋
and head out of dodge.
星城是我的家 我会反抗到底的
Star City is my home. I will never stop fighting.
当然了
Sure you will.
杀了她
Kill her.
把尸体处理掉
Get rid of that.
不过我要留着这个面具
But I will take this mask...
好放到我的藏品里
so I can add it to my collection.
明日传奇
第二季第十六集
中城 2017年
不 我不会坐着
No, I will not take a seat
等他有空见我
and wait for him to have an opening.
他现在就可以见我 对吧 艾尔伯德
He can make time for me now. Can't you, Eobard?
非常抱歉 斯旺先生
I'm so sorry, Mr. Thawne.
他非要进来
He insisted.
你的朋友还在挣扎啊
I see your friend is still putting up a fight.
他会放弃的 被囚禁的野兽最终都会放弃
He'll give up. All caged animals do eventually.
告诉我你大老远飞过来干什么
Now, tell me why you've flown all the way out here again.
你一直不理我的见面请求
You keep ignoring my requests for a meeting.
因为没必要见
Because there's no reason for one.
我们已不再合作了
Our partnership has ended.
你得到了你想要的
You got what you wanted.
你的妻儿都健康地活着
Your wife and your son are both alive and in good spirits.
你的女儿西娅也很崇拜你
Your daughter Thea adores you.
妮莎·厄尔·高福在俄亥俄州过着
Nyssa al Ghul is trapped in a miserable, closeted life
痛苦的深柜生活
in the middle of Ohio,
而且你又可以双手鼓掌了
and hey, you can even clap again.
你还想要什么呢
What more could you possibly want?
我想要命运之矛
How about the Spear of Destiny?
世上还有一些事
There are still some things in this world
我想要去改变
that I would like to see change.
我要跟你说多少遍 马尔科姆
How many times do I have to tell you this, Malcolm?
矛在我手里是最安全的
The Spear is safest in my hands.
况且 只有我知道怎么使用它
Besides, I'm the only one who knows how to use it.
那是因为你毁掉了卡拉博斯的稿本
That's because you destroyed the Kalabros Manuscript.
那不怪我
Well, it's not my fault
你记信息的能力比不上我
you don't retain information like I do.
极速者很擅长记忆
Speedster brains are handy that way.
杰克逊先生来见您了
Mr. Jackson is here to see you.
让他进来
Send him in.
早上好 斯旺先生
Good morning, Mr. Thawne.
杰佛逊
Jefferson.
实验室的情况怎么样了
How are things down at the lab?
遇到点小阻碍
There was a minor setback,
不过都在我掌控之下
but the situation is under control.
你答应会给我结果
You promised me results.
我会给你的
And you will have them.
我只需要再激励一下我的部下
I just need to motivate my employee a little more.
不过另一项测试将会在今晚进行
But another test will be up and running this evening.
希望如此 为了他
I hope so, for his sake...
也为了你
and yours.
好
Yes.
我不懂你和达米恩为什么
I don't know why you and Damien
要一直耍这些传奇们
insist on toying with the Legends.
太冒险了 应该抹去他们的存在
It's sloppy. They should be wiped from existence.
我喜欢现在这样
I prefer this arrangement.
我认为这就是"因果循环"
I believe it's called "Poetic Justice."
你这是在搞什么项目
And, what is this project you're working on?
我是一名科学家 马尔科姆
I'm a man of science, Malcolm.
我就喜欢创新 发明和启发
I'm compelled to innovate, invent, and inspire.
一个天才的大脑需要天才的挑战
A genius brain needs a genius challenge.
快走吧
Now go.
享受家庭时光 挥霍你的财富
Enjoy your family, spend your wealth.
世界就该是这个样子
The world is as it should be.
满足于你的战利品吧
Be satisfied with your spoils.
其他人也在享受生活
The others are having the time of their lives.
站住 别动
Stop! Hold it right there!
冷静 米克 我们已经拿到想要的了
Cool it, Mick. We already got what we came for.
只是让气氛燃起来
Just heating things up.
不许动 你俩趴在地上
Don't move! Both of you on the ground!
史纳特先生 抱歉 先生
Mr. Snart. Sorry, sir.
我们没认出是你
We didn't realize it was you.
继续
Carry on.
究竟怎么回事 不用烤猪
What the hell's going on? No roasting pigs?
没必要 我们自♥由♥自在 兄弟
No need. We're home free, buddy.
成为王者真好
It's good to be the king.
不用逃跑 没人抓捕
No getaway, no chase?
你想被人抓捕 我可以安排
You want a chase, I can arrange a chase.
甚至可以把我们关入铁山监狱
Even get us tossed in Iron Heights,
我们可以像以前一样策划越狱
and we can plan an escape just like old times.
-感觉怎么样 -无聊
- How does that sound? - Boring!
好吧 我们可以抢中城银行
Well, we could hit up the Central City Bank.
我一直想撬开他们新安的高级保险库
They've got a fancy new vault I've been dying to crack.
有什么意义
What's the point?
你拥有那家银行和半座城市
You own the bank and half the city.
我们拥有半座城市 米克
You mean we own half the city, Mick.
我们是搭档 记得吗
We're partners, remember?
看来下一票得等等了
Seems our next score will have to wait.
斯旺
Thawne is...
在召集我们
summoning us.
我们什么时候开始得听人召集了
Since when do we get summoned?
自从那个人同意不抹掉
Since the man agreed not to erase
你和你朋友们的存在
you and your friends from existence.
吉迪恩 我终于完成了我的翻糖蝴蝶结
Gideon, I've finally perfected my fondant bows.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你的手艺在过去一年
Your technique has vastly improved
有了长足的进步 船长
over the last year, Captain.
这些蛋糕比你的饼干有创意得多
These cakes are so much more creative than your biscuits.
说句公道话 吉迪恩
Now, credit where credit is due, Gideon.
你提出要在蛋糕糊里加更多明胶非常关键
Your idea of adding more gelatin to the mixture was pivotal.
大功告成 窃以为是目前最好的
Well done. The best one yet, in my humble opinion.
很遗憾 这里只有你欣赏这蛋糕
It's a shame that you're the only one here to appreciate it.
你的队友肯定也会觉得很赞
I'm sure your team would be just as impressed.
前提是他们还活着
Assuming that they're all still alive.
也许你应该继续发出消息
Perhaps you should resume your efforts to send a message out.
有什么意义 吉迪恩
What's the point, Gideon?
末日军团拿到了命运之矛
The Legion have the Spear of Destiny!
他们现在如神一般
They're like gods now!
没必要抗争了
There's no point in fighting.