再也不必了
Not anymore.
斯泰因
Stein!
什么事 杰克逊先生
Yes, Mr. Jackson?
我听说你明天休息是怎么回事
What's this I hear about you taking tomorrow off?
明天是周六 先生 也是我女儿的生日
It's Saturday, sir, and it's my daughter's birthday.
那好吧 你休息吧
Well, of course. Take the day off.
不如你休息一整周吧
In fact, why don't you take the whole week off?
真的吗
Really?
当然
Of course.
项目已经准备好给斯旺先生用了 对吧
I mean, the project's ready for Mr. Thawne to use, correct?
-好吧 其实 -其实 老头
- Well, in fact-- - In fact, old man,
斯旺先生看到成果以前
you will not be leaving this building
你不许离开这里
until Mr. Thawne sees results.
我过去一个月在无休止地工作
I-I have been working nonstop for the past month.
我几周没见我妻女了
I haven't seen my wife and daughter in weeks.
你想见家人
You want to see your family?
那你就在明晚前让反应堆运行起来
Then you will get that reactor working by tomorrow night.
那不可能 有太多数据
It's impossible. There's too much data--
让它运行起来
Get it working!
不然你就再也见不到你珍爱的家人
Or you will never see that precious family of yours again.
来人清理一下这地方 简直一团糟
Somebody clean this place up! It's a damn mess.
我很抱歉 我来帮你收拾吧
I'm so sorry, may I help you with that?
没事 我搞得定
No worries, man. I got it.
是 总统先生 我肯定会去的
Yes, Mr. President, you know I'll be there.
你知道我喜欢接受勋章
You know I love receiving medals.
周日打高尔夫球
And then, uh, golf on Sunday.
然后在您的宾馆用晚餐
And dinner at your hotel after?
好的 好的 向梅尔问好
All right, all right, best to Mel.
再见
Bye-bye.
我很抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥
I am so sorry. I had to take that.
你没什么机会告诉
There's only so many times you can tell
美国总统
the President of the United States
你会回他电♥话♥
that you'll call him back.
-你有话直说 -行
- You want to get to the point? - Yes.
我叫你们来是为了讨论敏感事务
I brought you here to discuss a...sensitive matter,
事关马尔科姆·梅林
and it goes by the name of Malcolm Merlyn.
他怎么了
What about him?
你们帮我盯着他
Want you to keep an eye on him for me.
我们不是你的看门狗
We're not your watchdogs.
什么意思
What was that?
意思是我们不是眼线 我们是贼
What he meant was, we're not spies. We're thieves.
斯旺先生 我得和你谈谈
Mr. Thawne, I need to speak with you!
我只占用你五分钟时间
I just need five minutes of your time.
拜托
Please.
现实有危险 世界不对劲
Reality's at stake. The world isn't right.
放开他 放开他
Okay, let him go. Let him go.
听听他有什么非说不可
Let's just--let's see what he has to say.
没事了
It's okay.
他故意打我的肋骨
He intentionally hit me in the ribs.
首先 办公室太酷了
First of all, awesome office.
当今世上最聪明的人才配拥有
I guess it pays to be the smartest man in the world,
所以我才来找你帮忙
which is why I've come to you for help.
你刚才说这世界不对劲
You were saying that the world isn't right.
对 现在这个世界是错的
Yeah, this world we're in now is wrong.
现实不知何故被改变了
Reality has, uh, has changed somehow.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
如果你找对了方向
Um, well, there's signs everywhere
就会发现到处都有痕迹
if you know where to look.
现实世界出现了微妙的
There's subtle inconsistencies in the fabric...
矛盾现象
of reality.
我称之为疤痕
I call 'em scars.
就像是手术后留下的疤痕
You know, like, after you've been operated on.
有人也给现实动了"手术"
Well, um, reality has been operated on.
太精彩了
Truly fascinating.
我都激动得眩晕了
I'm giddy with excitement.
这跟他有什么关系
What's that got to do with him?
斯旺先生能帮我修复它
Well, um, Mr. Thawne could help me fix it.
对吧 你是天才
Look, right, you're a genius.
你弄懂了冷聚变 拯救了北极熊
You figured out cold fusion. You saved the polar bears,
还解决了全球变暖
you fixed global warming.
你让海水淡化得以持续下去
I mean, you made desalination sustainable.
你每天都在解决此类问题
I mean, you solve problems like this, like, every day.
要是有人能搞懂这些疤痕存在的原因
If anyone--anyone can figure out why these scars exist
以及如何让世界恢复原样
and how to put the world back to the way it was...
肯定非你莫属
it's you, dude.
听我说
You know what?
我觉得你有所发现
I think you're on to something.
肯定有什么不对劲
Something is definitely not right here.
去修复 带这位
Fix it. Take mister--
-海伍德 -海伍德先生
- Heywood. - Mr. Heywood.
带海伍德先生出去透口气
Take Mr. Heywood out for some fresh air.
并干掉他
And, uh, kill him.
我吗
Me?
我不明白
Look, I don't understand.
如果是因为我做的事 可压根儿没人注意
If this is about my work, nobody pays attention to it.
只有我妈妈在看我的博客
My mom's the only person that reads my blog.
别废话
Stop talking.
两位 我没威胁到谁 除非我是对的
Guys, I am not a threat to anyone...unless I'm right.
我是对的吗
Am I right?
我听着像是遗言
Sounds like fitting final words to me.
不管什么科学或魔法改变了现实
Whatever...science or magic altered reality
肯定在我的记忆中留下了小疤痕
must have left small scars on my memory
然后在潜意识发掘出来
that my subconscious picked up on.
如果我不是没人愿意倾听的
So if I'm not a conspiracy theorist
阴谋论者 那么
no one listens to, then...
我是谁
Who am I?
-死人 -慢着
- Dead. - Wait.
-什么 -他说"慢着" 我听到了
- What? - He said, "Wait." I heard him.
他说"慢着"
He said, "Wait."
你向我保证一切会回归老样子
You promised me things were gonna be like old times.
是老样子 只是更好了
It is like old times, only better.
中城是我们的了 没有闪电侠了
Central City is ours. No more Flash.
只是又有个极速者在发号♥施令
Except another speedster's calling the shots.
让我去解决斯旺
You leave Thawne to me.
我总是有备而来 你知道的
I always have a plan. You know this.
那说来听听
Well, fill me in.
等时机成熟
When the time is right.
是啊 我们是搭档
Ah, yes, we're partners,
但你要是不跟我说明情况就另算了
except when you refuse to tell me what's going on.
你个混...
You son of a--
抱歉 哥们 这一拳还给你
Sorry, buddy. I owed you that.
你为什么救我
You saved my life. Why?
因为我是个蠢蛋
Because I'm an idiot.
这可能是我的某个疤痕说的话
This could be one of my scars talking,
但我感觉你说的是实话
but I'm sensing you're telling me the truth.
走吧
Let's move.
好
Okay.
这比我所有疯狂的理论都要疯狂
This is crazier than any of my crazy theories.
你是说某个叫"末日军团"的团伙
You're trying to tell me a group called "The Legion of Doom"
利用叫命运之矛的东西
use something called the Spear of Destiny
重写了现实
to rewrite reality?
谁会给他们取"末日军团"这破名字
Who even names something "Legion of Doom"?
你取的
You did.
我
Me?
因为你跟末日军团是一伙的
Now, do you only remember the old reality
所以只有你记得原来的现实
because you're part of the Legion?
我跟谁都不是一伙的
I'm not part of anything.
我只是犯了个可怕的错误
I just made a terrible mistake.
星城 2017年
击杀支配者数量 矮星能量
该死的外星人
You filthy aliens.