拜托 等等
Come on, wait a minute.
他就是能修复现实的人
This is the guy who's gonna fix reality?
你们是谁 来这干什么
Who are you guys, and, um, what are you doing here?
我们需要你帮忙
We need your help.
什么事 厕所堵了还是什么
What do you got, like, a clogged toilet or something?
因为我现在下班了
'Cause, you know, I'm-- I'm off duty now.
你不是清洁工
You're not a janitor.
我是 我的胸牌上
Yeah, I am, man. It says so on my name--
胸牌上写着
on my name tag.
你是个技术控 书呆子 天才
You're a geek, a nerd, a genius.
所以我们来找你
That's why we're here.
是因为我从尖端科研实验室
Oh, is this about the dipole magnets
把偶极磁铁借走的事吗
that I borrowed from S.T.A.R. Labs?
我肯定会还的
'Cause I'm totally gonna return those.
听着
Look, man,
他说你能修复这个现实
he said you're the one that could fix this reality.
修复这个现实
Fix this reality?
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
你们也觉得事情不对劲吗
You guys think there's something wrong too?
那是私人物品
That's-- that's private stuff, man.
这是什么
What is it?
我也不是很清楚
I don't know exactly.
我隐约知道 但是我不...
I mean-- I mean, I think I know, but I don't--
快说 西装头
Spit it out, Haircut.
好吧 我...
Well, um, I ki--
我心血来潮弄的
I kinda built it on impulse.
就像是凭直觉做出来的
You know, like, on instinct.
超现实多路转换器
I call it, uh, a Transreality Multiplexer.
没为什么 只是觉得名字很酷
No real reason. Just thought it sounded cool.
你还不懂吗
Don't you get it, man?
你心血来潮是因为你潜意识中有现实疤痕
Your impulse was a reality scar working on your subconscious.
现实疤痕
Reality scar.
这把好玩的枪有什么用
So, uh, what does this fun gun do?
理论上讲
Theoretically,
以海马体中的不规则部分为目标
it targets irregularities in the hippocampus,
形成长♥期♥记忆的器官
就像记忆的"撤消"功能
acting like a "Control-Z" for memories.
"撤消"
"Control-Z"?
就像电脑上的撤消指令
Like an undo command on a computer.
我正准备在我最新的实验对象上试试新版本
Well, I was gonna try the new version on my latest test subject,
但我又担心会烧坏它的大脑
but then I was worried it might melt his brain.
阿克塞尔
Axel.
不 它其实叫特斯拉
No, it's Tesla, actually.
我觉得叫印第安纳更好
He looks more like an Indiana to me.
不 它是阿克塞尔
No, he's Axel.
小家伙是你送我的圣诞节礼物
You gave me that little guy for Christmas.
你还没在它身上做实验吧
You haven't been running any tests on him, have you?
什么 还没
What? No.
不行 不行
No, no! No!
我想其实要发挥它的作用
All right, I think actually for it to work
你必须朝他脑袋开枪
you have to shoot him in the head.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
今天要有多少人拿枪指着我
How many people are gonna point guns at me today?
天啊 你杀了他
Oh, my God, you killed him!
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
起效了
It works.
罗里先生要改变主意了吗
So, Mr. Rory's having second thoughts?
米克只是有点迷惑 我能控制他
Mick's just a little confused. I can control him.
你显然不能
Obviously you can't.
我能
Yes, I can.
我只是要你们帮忙让他继续循规蹈矩
I just need your help getting him back on the reservation,
以免斯旺发现这点
before Thawne finds out.
我们有更棘手的问题
We have bigger problems.
如果海伍德只是第一个让罗里先生
What if Heywood's only the first of his old teammates
念旧情的老队友呢
Mr. Rory's feeling nostalgic for?
我就知道我们该杀光他们
I knew we should've killed them all.
让他们以任何形式活着都是危险的失误
It was a dangerous oversight to keep them alive in any capacity.
也包括米克吗
Does that include Mick?
至少我们应该给他洗♥脑♥
At the very least we should've wiped his brain,
尽管他没什么脑子
such as it is.
你有点过于信任你的兄弟
You trusted your buddy a little too much.
冷静 马尔科姆
Calm yourself, Malcolm.
我们会在罗里先生
We'll have Mr. Rory back
造成过多破坏前抓他回来
before he does too much damage.
什么事 老大
Yes, boss?
米克·罗里迷失方向了
Mick Rory's got himself lost.
找到他 行吗
Find him, would you?
你觉得我们该从哪开始找
Where do you suggest we start our search?
你们可以用这个追踪他
You can track him with this.
我在他身上装了定♥位♥器♥
I put a GPS in Mick.
我不相信任何人
I don't trust anyone.
好了 我数到三
Okay, on the count of three.
一
One...
二
two...
你
You!
我活该被打
I deserved that.
你绝对活该
Damn straight you did.
如果没有我 你们都死了
If it wasn't for me, you'd all be dead.
米克 非常感谢你
Yeah, Mick, thanks a lot.
你让我们各自痛苦地活着
You trapped each of us in our own personal hell.
你知道我打扫了多少厕所吗
Do you have any idea how many toilets I've cleaned?
非常多
So many.
阿玛雅
Amaya.
莎拉
Sara.
蠢货们
Hey, dumbasses,
她们不知道你们是谁
they have no clue who you are.
她们为达米恩·达克工作
They work for Damien Darhk.
糟糕
Crap.
我不喜欢她看我们的样子
I don't like the way she's looking at us.
我喜欢她看我们的样子
I like the way she's looking at us.
喜欢这装扮
Love the suits.
放开我的朋友
Get off my friend!
暂停 好了 听着
All right guys, time out, come on. Come on, look.
我知道听着可能很疯狂 难道不觉得
I know this may sound crazy, but doesn't it seem
这世界似乎有些不对劲吗
like there's something wrong with this world?
是 罗里出♥卖♥♥♥了老板
Yeah. Rory sold out the boss.
加入你们这群失败者
To throw in with you losers.
失败者 我告诉你在我的现实中
Losers? I'll have you know in my reality,
我们做♥爱♥了 而我们都很享受
you and I had sex, and we both liked it very much.
内特 并没帮上忙
Nate, not helping.
阿玛雅 看着我
Amaya, look at me.
告诉我你的潜意识深处认不得我了
Tell me you don't recognize me, like, deep in your subconscious.
听着 这不是该有的样子
Come--look, this isn't how it's supposed to be.
你们应该是像我们一样的英雄
Okay, you're supposed to be heroes like us.
好吧 请允许我
Okay. Allow me...
展示我的超能力 好吗
to demonstrate my superpowers. Okay?
打住吧 傻子
Knock it off, you idiot.
那矛夺走了你的超能力
The Spear took away your powers.
但这是真的
But it's true.
内特以前可以变钢铁
Nate used to be able to steel up,
我有机器钢筋铁骨可以让我缩小
and I had a robotic exoskeleton that allowed me to shrink.
这伙人是英雄
These guys are heroes.
太棒了
That is so great.
我们杀的就是英雄
We kill heroes.
再有一个人打我 我就还手了
One more person hits me, I'm gonna punch back.
我是怎么了
What the hell happened to me?
看来是军团拿到矛后
It appears that after the Legion
改变了现实
got the Spear and changed reality,
他们把我们当狗腿子
they kept us around as their pets.
是的 除了你
Yeah, except for you.
你帮助军团偷了矛