You helped the Legion steal the Spear!
话说 军团大概在来杀我们的路上
Speaking of, the Legion's probably on their way here to kill us.
我们得离开这
We need to get out of here.
是 得找个地方藏起来
Yeah. Gotta find someplace to hide.
你妈妈的地下室
Your mom's basement?
真的吗
Really?
我交租金了 所以法律上算是我的地下室
I pay rent, so legally it's my basement, kinda.
妈咪做的三明治真好吃
Mommy makes great sandwiches.
是最好的 是蛋黄酱 肉和
The best. It's the perfect amount
面包的完美比例赋予了...
of mayo/meat/bread ratio that really gives it--
注意点 我们得设法
Focus! We need to figure out
救出其他队友
how we can rescue the rest of the team,
还有拿回矛
and get the Spear back
这样才能解除军团做的破坏
so we can undo everything the Legion has done.
只是他们知道我们想找回队友
Except now they know we're trying to get the band back together.
但是他们不知道你们找回了我
Except they don't know that you've gotten to me,
-意味着 -你可以潜入军团
- which means-- - You can sneak into the Legion
假装是达克最喜欢的妞
and pretend to be Darhk's favorite chick.
这是我们找回阿玛雅最好的机会
It's our best shot at getting Amaya back.
好吧 那剩下的队友呢
All right. What about the rest of the team?
教授和杰克斯在为斯旺
Well, the Professor and Jax are working
研究某个秘密项目
on some secret project for Thawne.
我不知道英国人在哪
I don't know where the Englishman is.
我也不知道
Neither do it.
可以想见这些疯子会怎样折磨里普
I can only imagine how those psychopaths are torturing Rip.
吉迪恩 我找到了食谱里缺少的配料
Gideon! I've discovered the missing ingredient for my recipe.
朗姆酒
Rum.
说到这 我需要你
And speaking of which, I'm gonna need you
为我制♥造♥另一瓶
to fabricate me another bottle of it.
还有玉米片
Ooh, and some nachos.
我不会做这种事
I will do nothing of the sort.
什么
What?
你要听我的吩咐 吉迪恩 我是你的船长
You will do as I tell you, Gideon, I'm your captain!
那你就该拿出船长的样子
Then it's time for you to start acting like one.
现在坐直了 拿出勇气 亨特船长
Now, sit up straight and show your backbone, Captain Hunter.
吉迪恩 说了无数遍了
Gideon, for the thousandth time,
我无法启动备用电源
I've got no way of getting the reserve power back online,
也无法
and I've got no way of--
用任何方式发送信♥号♥♥
of sending out any signal of any sort,
这意味着...
which means--
意味着我注定要和你
which means that I am destined to live out the rest of my days
在这
right...here...
了却余生
with you.
在你打磨甜点技艺的同时
While you were honing your confectionary skills,
我在研究新算法
I've been working on new algorithms
通过改变线路 获取飞船闲置象限的电力
to redirect power from the idle quadrants of the ship.
一旦电力重启 你得专注
You need to focus on boosting your distress signal
增强求救信♥号♥♥
once power is fully back online.
打起精神 船长
Now, chin up, Captain.
我不知道我能不能行 吉迪恩
I don't know if I can do this, Gideon.
我相信你
I believe in you.
现在开始工作吧
Now, let's get to work.
首先
First...
我要去吐一下
I'm going to vomit.
其次
And second...
我们再开始
let's do this.
等你的跟班把米克带回来
When your minions bring Mick back,
我想和斯旺安排个会面
I want to arrange a meeting with Thawne.
我说"安排个会面"是指
When I say "Arrange a meeting," I mean--
斯旺和他的创造者之间的会面
One between Thawne and his maker?
-有趣 -卷胡子合我的口味
- Cute. - A little mustache-twirly for my taste.
你真的该加强策略了 莱昂纳多
You're really gonna have to step up your tactics, Leonard.
没错 你不会真以为斯旺
Yeah, you didn't think that Thawne was
会上假会面的当吧
actually gonna fall for that fake meeting trick?
这又不是《教父》
This is not "The Godfather."
尽管我们同意你的看法
Although we do agree with your sentiment.
艾尔伯德必须出局
Eobard has to go.
很高兴你们一致同意
So glad you both approve.
但这又回到了最初的难题
Which brings us back to our original conundrum.
如何杀掉极速者
How to kill a speedster.
我们找到你的搭档了
We found your partner,
他还交了些朋友
and he's got himself some friends.
告诉我你的搭档兰斯小姐在哪
And where, pray tell, is your partner, Miss Lance?
我们在打斗中分开了
We got separated in the fight.
之后就没她的消息了
I haven't heard from her since,
所以我猜她已经死了
so I'm guessing she's dead by now.
然而莎拉·兰斯
Ah, that's the thing about Sara Lance,
绝不会死亡太久
she never stays dead for very long.
抱歉 我们轻敌了
Sorry, we underestimated them.
绝不再犯 我们会搞定的
Won't happen again. We'll fix this.
我们走
Let's go.
别急着走
Not so fast.
还有事吗
Yes?
我有个问题要问你
I have a question for you.
你最喜欢哪一个战利品
Which one is your favorite trophy?
这就像是只让女孩选一双鞋
That's like asking a girl to pick just one pair of shoes.
少来 每个人都有最得意的击杀
Oh, please, everyone has their favorite kill.
你想听我的吗
You want to hear mine?
她的名字叫黑金丝雀
Her name was Black Canary.
我永远忘不了她
I will never forget her.
杀死她
It was so...delicious,
太美妙了
killing her.
他们说我曾杀死过她
They told me that I'd done it before,
但杀她永远不会腻
but I can't imagine it ever getting old.
在这现实中我做的第一件事
The very first thing I did in this reality
就是获得我的魔法
was acquire my magic.
我会想念你的 兰斯小姐
I'm gonna miss you, Ms. Lance.
有你参与我的每个奇思妙想
Having you around to attend to my every whim
实在令人爱不释手
was too enticing to pass up.
再说 这年头好帮手太难找了
Plus, it's so hard to find good help these days.
不是吧 坏人趁这个时候独白
Really? Now's the time for a bad guy monologue?
你当时有机会就该杀了我
You should've killed me when you had the chance.
没有比现在更好的时候了
No better time than the present.
阿玛雅 光荣的任务归你了
Amaya, the honor is yours.
再见
Good-bye.
搞什么
What the hell?
快开枪 待会解释
Shoot now. Explain later.
达米恩 我怎么告诉你的
Damien, what did I tell you?
无论如何
For what it's worth,
我认为那段坏人独白很精彩
I thought it was a very good bad guy monologue.
一切都在按时完成 斯旺先生
Everything's on schedule, Mr. Thawne.
你无须担心
You have nothing to worry about.
你们想怎样
What do you want?
我只是不明白一件事
There's just one thing I don't understand.
如果斯旺创造这个世界是为了惩罚我们
If Thawne made this world to punish us,
那你妈做的三明治怎么如此美味 兄弟
how are your mom's sandwiches so good, bro?
她的调味技术满分吧
Her condiment game's on point, right?
她甚至为准备做了无麸质面包
She even had gluten-free bread for me.
听着 我们回飞船吧
Look, let's just get back to the ship.
我们不知道飞船在哪
We don't know where the ship is,
-还有里普 -所以我们接下来
- or Rip. - Which means our next move
该去拯救教授了
should be to rescue the Professor.
说到这 斯旺让你们研究什么
Speaking of which, what did Thawne have you to working?
大部分都是灰老头在做
Grey did most of the work, and--
我只是让他过得很痛苦
I just made his life hell.
但我能看出
But from what I could tell,
他在造一个反应堆
he was building some sort of reactor.
他说反应堆运转时产生的热量
He said it would burn a thousand times hotter
会比太阳高一千倍
than the sun once it's operational.
真合我意
I like the sound of that.
可能是发电机 粒子加速器