A大调 注意我的节奏 试着跟上
Key of A, watch me for the changes and try to keep up.
我和吉迪恩计算出1912年的博帕尔
Gideon and I have calculated another Aberration
会出现历史偏差
in Bhopal, 1912.
为什么不是2016年的阿鲁巴
Why can't it be Aruba, 2016?
只有我们来维护历史了
We are history's last line of defense.
这话听着挺舒服
I like the sound of that.
你们有谁听过命运之矛吗
Have you gentlemen heard of the Spear of Destiny?
矛能改变现实
The Spear could alter reality itself.
改变历史会引发时震和偏差
Changes to history cause timequakes and Aberrations,
这我们可以修复
which we can undo.
但改变现实 是永久的
Changes to reality, those are permanent.
你在逃跑是因为你的时间结束了
You're on the run 'cause your time ended.
现在有个东西在追杀你
Now something's chasing you,
设法修复偏差
trying to correct the Aberration.
历史上最可怕的怪物之一
One of history's worst monsters.
末日军团拿到了命运之矛
The Legion have the Spear of Destiny
他们现在如神一般
and they're like gods now.
看来是军团拿到矛后改变了现实
It appears that after the Legion got the Spear and change reality,
他们把我们当狗腿子
they kept us around as their pets.
你们被迫活在我创造的现实中
You'll be forced to live your lives in a reality that I created.
我们回到1916年从源头上
We go back in time to 1916 and we stop the Legion
阻止末日军团拿到命运之矛
from ever getting the Spear of Destiny in the first place.
好了 吉迪恩 试一下
All right, Gideon, try it now.
全部系统正常 船长
All systems normal, Captain.
这还差不多
That's more like it.
联♥系♥上其他队员了吗
Any luck in contacting the rest of the team?
没有 但这也很正常
Negative, but it stands to reason
毕竟在这个改变了的现实里
that they would be facing challenges of their own
他们也会遇到很大♥麻♥烦
in this altered reality.
确实 所以就需要我们去解救他们了
Indeed. Which is why it falls to us to rescue them.
引擎开到最大马力
Engines to full power.
能定位出我们的位置吗 吉迪恩
Can you pinpoint our location, Gideon?
-2017年的中城 -有点奇怪
- Central City, 2017. - That's odd.
我们肯定在某个机库里
We must be in some sort of hangar.
能容纳下乘波号♥的地方
One large enough to accommodate the Waverider.
吉迪恩 那是什么
Gideon, what is that?
-另一艘飞船吗 -不是
- Is that another ship? - Negative.
好像是个台灯
It appears to be a desk lamp.
该死
Bollocks.
好吧 准备隐形 设定航线
Right. Engage our cloak and plot a course.
-去哪 船长 -最近的开着的窗
- Heading, Captain? - The nearest open window.
有进展吗
Any luck?
你五分钟前刚问过我
You asked me that five minutes ago.
用21世纪的无线电联♥系♥22世纪的
You know, it's not easy trying to get a 21st century radio
时间飞船 并不容易
to communicate with a 22nd century time ship.
斯旺没跟你说他把里普怎么样了吗
Thawne never told you what he did with Rip?
没有 我们还没有那么铁
No, we weren't close like that.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
比阿玛雅好
Better than Amaya.
我都不知道你俩的关系
I never knew about you guys.
没什么好知道的
It's nothing to know.
我们还没搞明白
We were just, you know, figuring it out.
我搞明白了
I figured it out.
我们一直认为乘波号♥的广播
We've been assuming that Waverider's broadcasting
用的是量子频率 可是
using a quantum frequency, but--
只有四频天线阵列对准才行
But only if the quad band antenna array was in alignment.
-雷 你真是个天才 -算是吧
- Ray, you are a genius. - I guess I am.
我都忘了天才是什么样了
I kinda forgot what it was like.
那你们能跟里普联♥系♥上了吗
So can you communicate with Rip or what?
莎拉 莎拉 是你吗
Sara? Sara, is that you?
干得漂亮 二位 干得漂亮
Good job, guys. Good job.
我们还没做什么呢
We didn't do anything yet.
-是里普吗 -是的 帕尔默博士
- Rip? - Yes, Dr. Palmer,
我正在前往你们的位置
I've honed in on your location.
快点飞过来把我们接走
Well haul ass over here and come pick us up.
可能有点小问题
There may be one small problem with that.
看啊 是个小英国人
Look, it's the teeny, weenie Englishman.
罗里先生 请住手
Mr. Rory, will you please stop?
别紧张
Relax.
为什么斯旺会用命运之矛把你缩小呢
Why would Thawne use the Spear of Destiny to shrink you?
我觉得他不是用矛
I don't believe he did.
我猜他用的是帕尔默博士的战衣
I'm assuming that he used Dr. Palmer's exosuit.
那肯定还在他的实验室里
Well then, he must still have it in his lab.
我们把它偷回来然后就能恢复飞船了
We gotta steal it back and then we can unshrink the ship.
然后呢
And then what?
里普 我们有个计划让现实恢复原样
Rip, we have a plan to put reality back as it was.
但你不会喜欢的
But you're not gonna like it.
好了 现在去哪
Okay, where to now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没在这确切地见过我的战衣
I never exactly saw my exosuit here.
我就是想 斯旺还能把它藏到哪
I just figured, where else would Thawne hide it?
好了 咱们分头行动
All right, let's split up.
雷
Ray!
太好了
Yes.
我想死你了
I have missed you.
你不是吧
Really, dude?
我绝对不会再离开你了
I will never, ever leave you again.
里普 我们找到战衣了
Rip, we found the suit.
你得来我们这边
You need to close in on our position
我不想再看雷干奇怪的事了
before I have to watch Ray do anymore weird stuff.
马上到
En route.
-什么奇怪的事 -你有问题 老兄
- Weird stuff? - Yeah, you got issues, dude.
走廊那里还有两个雇佣暴徒
We got two more rent-a-thugs down the hall.
我觉得斯旺应该在反应堆那里
I thought that Thawne should've killed you morons
杀了你们这帮蠢货
at the reactor.
然后我发现
Then I realized,
现在我能亲手杀死传奇们了
now I get to kill the Legends myself.
吉迪恩 开火 全面开火
Gideon, fire! Fire everything!
还真是可爱
Isn't that adorable?
-你就这点能耐吗 -这个如何
- Is that the best you got? - How about this?
莎拉 援军正在路上
Sara, reinforcements will be on their way.
我们在往你那边走 雷
We're heading to you, Ray.
把这地方炸掉吧
Let's blow the roof off this place.
好了 里普 稳住乘波号♥
All right, Rip. Keep the Waverider steady.
明日传奇
第二季第十七集
1916年 法国
我们回到了1916年的索姆河战役
We have returned to the Battle of the Somme in the year 1916.
介入我们介入过的时间线
And apparently, we're ready to destroy time itself
显然是要毁灭时间本身了
by interfering in events that we've already participated in.
如果这样能够救阿玛雅 那算我一个
If that's what it takes to save Amaya, count me in.
我绝对不会让灰老头
Yeah, there's no way I'm letting Grey go out
变成斯旺的走狗
as one of Thawne's lackeys.
我们要不惜一切阻止末日世界
We can't allow Doomworld to continue no matter what the risk.
好吧 你看
Okay. Well, look,
就像时间 现实需要固定
like time, reality needs to set.
总之 我们在赛跑 不是与时间
Essentially, we're in a race. Not against time,
而是与起始于2017年的现实波
but from a reality wave initiating from 2017.
那就得快点行动了
All the more reason to get moving.
最起码的 我们要缩小
At the very least, we need to mitigate
产生时间悖论的范围
the scope of the time paradox
要尽一切可能不去接触之前的自己
by avoiding contact with our former selves at all costs.
我们只需要帮助我们 我是说 他们
So all we have to do is help us--I mean, them--
在不暴露我们的情况下毁灭矛
destroy the Spear without them knowing that we're helping.
有点像是秘密圣诞老人
Kinda like Secret Santa.
我们已经知道了基♥督♥之血在哪
We already know where the Blood of Christ is.
所以我 你和雷 我们去亚眠教堂
So me, you and Ray, we go back to the Church of Amiens
然后留下基♥督♥之血 让之前的自己找到
and we leave the Blood for our former selves to find.
我有个问题
I got a question.
过去的我们毁掉矛之后 我们会怎样
What happens to us when our former selves destroy the Spear?
我们就不存在了
Well, we cease to exist.
因为如果军团没拿到矛