I'll come with you.
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
怎么了
What's going on?
我很想你
I miss you so much.
你才走了五分钟
You've been gone for five minutes.
我拿到了
I got it!
美女呢
Where's pretty?
远征队 你们的情况如何
Away team, what's your status?
远征队出自《星际迷航》
我们拿到矛了
Uh, we have the Spear,
但是海伍德博士掉队了
but Dr. Heywood is running behind.
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
抱歉 我只是有事耽搁了
I'm sorry. I just got-- I got distracted.
我们赶紧走吧
We gotta get out of here.
不行
Negative.
我们有新麻烦了
We got a new problem.
你们过去的自己回来了
Your old selves are back.
等一下 你是说我们从教堂回来了
Hang on. You mean that we've returned from the church?
是的 如果你们现在走出飞船
Yes, and if you come out of the ship now,
他们会看到你们 破坏时间本身
they'll see you and wreck time itself.
你们被困在在里面了
You're trapped in there.
这下好了
Good one!
我们得阻止他们上飞船
We have to stop them from getting to the ship.
各位
Guys.
我们有新麻烦了
We have a-- a new problem.
飞船坏了
The ship-- it's broken.
莎拉是说有辐射泄漏
Uh, well what Sara means is there's a radiation leak.
-辐射泄漏 -是的 非常危险
- Radiation leak? - Yes, and it's very dangerous
所以我们要远离飞船
so we need to keep our distance.
你们跟我来这边
If you could just follow me this way.
等等 阿玛雅呢
Wait, where's Amaya?
她很安全 我们立刻让大家下飞船了
She's safe. We got everyone... off of the ship right away.
除了灰老头 他正在修理飞船
Except Grey, who's working on fixing the ship right now.
你不是说上船太危险吗
I thought you said it was too dangerous to be on board.
对于另一半火风暴来说
What's a little radiation
一点小辐射算什么
for one half of Firestorm?
我们现在本该在前往1984年的航线上
I assumed we'd be on our way to 1984 by now.
里普关闭了吉迪恩
Yeah, Rip took Gideon offline.
说是要提高扫描效率
Said something about an efficiency scan,
现在也应该扫描完了
which should've been done by now.
-奇怪了 -内特在图书馆的表现也是
- How strange. - Yeah, like how Nate was acting in the library.
雷蒙德送托尔金
Shouldn't Raymond be back
回他的军团也该回来了吧
from returning Tolkien to his regiment?
雷 你现在在哪里
Ray. What's your 20?
我就站在你面前
Uh, I'm standing right in front of you.
雷 听好了
Ray, listen to me:
无论那是谁 她是假冒者
whoever that is, she's an imposter.
-除掉她 -另一个杰克斯呢
- Take her out. - What about the other Jax?
等等 还有一个假的我
Whoa, whoa, wait. There's a fake version of me, too?
-是 -雷 别管这笨蛋是谁 揍他
- Yeah. - Ray, whoever this bozo is, kick his ass!
-非常乐意 -好
- With pleasure. - Okay.
-抱歉 莎拉 -为什么
- Sorry, Sara. - For what?
听你的话
Listening to you.
大兄弟 冷静点
Whoa! Big dude, chill out, bro!
你们干什么 我们不是假冒者
What are you doing? We're not imposters!
太疯狂了 你们都怎么了
This is madness! What has come over you people?
如果你愿意...
If you would...
-雷 -就...
- Oh, Ray! - ...just...
听我解释
let me explain!
如果假的我有点像真的我
If fake me is anything like real me,
雷就需要帮助
Ray's gonna need some help.
收到 船长
Copy that, Captain.
不能等了 我们得离开
Enough waiting, we gotta get out of here.
不可以 先前的我们现在在外面
We can't. Our prior selves our out there right now.
如果我们走 他们会看见
If we leave, they'll see us.
那就别走
Then don't go.
杰克逊先生 我能解释
Mr. Jackson, I can explain.
你们是军团伪装来的
That you're the Legion in disguise?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
斯旺的换脸技术真厉害
Thawne's face changing technology is incredible.
等等
Hang on.
我觉得她不是假冒者
I don't think she's an imposter.
这是真的兰斯小姐和杰克逊先生
This is the genuine Ms. Lance and Mr. Jackson.
什么
W-what?
但你说过千万别回访我们的过去
But you told us never to revisit our past.
他们为什么这么做
Why would they do that?
这你就要问他们了
You'll have to ask them that.
他们差点就拿着矛下船了
They almost made it off the ship with this.
好了 是谁在假冒我们
All right. Who's wearing whose faces?
我们不是军团的人 信不信由你
We are not the Legion. Believe it or not,
我们实际上是未来的你们
we are actually future iterations of yourselves
穿越回来阻止一场灾难
who've travelled back in time to prevent some form of calamity.
我不信
I don't believe it.
里普·亨特怎么会违背时间旅行的第一准则
Why would Rip Hunter break the first rule of time travel?
我也在这么问自己
I'm asking myself the very same question.
糟糕
Bollocks.
刚刚怎么回事
What the hell was that?
是时震
It's a timequake.
我们跟自己互动的后果
The result of us interacting with ourselves.
-也没太糟 -等着看吧
- Well, that wasn't so bad. - Yeah, give it time.
是谁出的好主意
Whose bright idea was it
做这种危及所有时间的事
to do the one thing that could jeopardize all of time?
你的主意
Yours.
你究竟在看什么
What the hell are you staring at?
想象你没牙是什么样子
Just imagining what you'd look like without teeth.
别闹 罗里
Knock it off, Rory.
我不敢相信我们会做这么蠢的事
I can't believe that even we would do anything so foolish,
除非你们当初在这时
unless something went terribly wrong
出了可怕的岔子
the first time you were here.
我不禁注意到...
Uh, I can't help but notice--
并不是所有人都回来了
Not all of us came back with you.
我们在未来怎么了
What happens to us in the future?
这个嘛...
Well...
死了 死了 差不多死了
dead, dead, good as dead.
听着 矛最后落入军团手中
Look, the Spear ended up in the Legion's hands.
发生了坏事 糟透了
Bad things happened and it sucked.
但是如果我们
But if we prevent the Legion
一开始就阻止军团拿到矛
from ever getting the Spear in the first place,
所有事回到正轨
everything goes back to normal
你们都能活着
and you all get to live.
-你要去哪 -思考
- Where are you going? - To think.
也许你该和她去
Perhaps you should go with her.
-人多智广 -是啊
- Two heads are better than one. - Yeah.
你来自的未来 军团拿到了矛
In the future you're from, the Legion gets the Spear.
是的
Yes.
所以这是我的错
So this is my fault.
其实不如说是队伍的"功劳"
It's more of a team effort, really.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你希望你可以使用它吗
Do you wish you would have used it?
-不 -但是你本可以阻止一切
- No. - But you could've stopped all of this.
你本可以抹去末日军团的存在
You could've erased the Legion of Doom from existence.
你本可以让你的队友活着
You could have kept your team alive.
你知道为什么我...我们不能用矛
You know why I-- we can't use it.
那支矛
The Spear--
会引出我们的欲望
it draws on our desires,
弱点与仇恨
our weaknesses, our hatred.
还有黑暗
Our darkness.
我们还不够强大来使用矛
We're not strong enough to wield it.
矛是武器
The spear is a weapon.
你知道我们该用武器做什么
And you know what we do with weapons.