在看关于赞比西的闲书
Doing some light reading on Zambezi, I see.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我是来告诉你一些未来的信息
I came here to drop some future knowledge on you.
你得为自己着想
You need to do yourself a favor
别再当玩玩大使了
and stop being the ambassador of chill
告诉阿玛雅你对她的感觉
and tell Amaya how you feel about her.
好吧 我对她有什么感觉
Okay. How do I feel about her?
你爱上她了
You're in love with her.
听着 我
Look, I--
我的确很喜欢阿玛雅
I really, really like Amaya.
我看见莱昂纳多·史纳特毙了她的脑袋
I saw Leonard Snart put a gun to her head and kill her.
我看着阿玛雅死去
I watched Amaya die.
我永远失去了她
I lost her forever.
你明白吗
You understand me?
你想让我♥干♥什么
What do you want me to do?
我们都想改变未来
We all wanna change the future.
我不是说改变未来
I'm not talking about the future.
我是说改变现在的你
I'm talking about changing who you are now.
我想让你做我后悔没做的事
I want you to do the things I wish I would've done
而不是我后悔没说的事
instead of the things I wish I would've said.
你想知道原因吗
You wanna know why?
因为没有比追悔莫及
Because there's nothing-- nothing worse
更糟糕的事
than looking back at your life with regret.
-仍然很怪 -请告诉我
- Yep. Still weird. - Please tell me you two
你俩想到办法处理这烂摊子了
have figured a way out of this mess.
显然没有
Uh! Clearly not.
-又时震了吗 -应该不是
- Was that another timequake? - I don't think so.
-是被攻击 -船长 我们的护盾快没了
- Someone's firing at us. - Captain, our shields are nearly depleted.
-收到 -收到
- Copy that. - Copy that.
抱歉 习惯了
Sorry, habit.
一战的对空大炮火力有点猛啊
That was a bit powerful for World War I air artillery.
这就说得通了
That would explain it.
飞船受了太多损伤
The ship's taking too much damage.
我们得时光穿越
We gotta make a time jump.
我奉劝别那么做
I really would not recommend that.
-别挡道 -那是我的座位
- Outta my way. - Hey, that's my seat!
我们原先已经造成悖论了
Travelling through time with ourselves
现在跟自己一起穿越
could create a paradox exponentially larger
造成的悖论之大可能会按指数增长
than the one we have already created.
-你觉得呢 -我们得不顾一切
- What do you think? - That we have to do whatever it takes
不让矛落入末日军团手中
to keep the Spear out of the Legion's hands.
抓稳了
Hold on.
-怎么回事 -这是我们
- What's going on? - It's the result of us
跟过去的自己互动的结果
interacting with our previous selves.
这是时间风暴
It's a time-storm.
我们还在一战中
We're still in World War I.
吉迪恩 带我们离开
Gideon, get us out of here.
不行 船长们
Negative, Captains.
时光驱动
引擎
下线
飞船遭受了致命损伤
The ship has sustained critical damage.
好消息 时间风暴好像
Well, good news. The time-storm seems
造成了短暂停火
to have caused a temporary ceasefire.
坏消息 末日军团还是想杀了我们
The bad news is the Legion of Doom's still trying to kill us.
等等 你觉得我们可以在外面
Wait, how far do you even think we'll be able
-撑多远 -你只要撑到
- to make it out there? - You only have to make it
登上另一艘乘波号♥
as far as the other Waverider.
你又想让我们一起时光穿越
You want us to time jump together again?
你也看见刚才的情况了
Uh--you saw what just happened.
我们不会一起时光穿越
We won't be time jumping together.
你们不跟我们一起走
You're not coming with us.
这对我们来说一直都是单程票
This has always been a one-way ticket for us.
你的队伍必须带着命运之矛
Your team has to get the Spear of Destiny
离开这里
away from here.
我们不会辜负你们
We won't fail you guys.
-各位 敌人来了 -我看见了
- Guys, we've got company. - I see 'em.
大家清楚计划了吗
Everybody clear on the plan?
拼命跑 不要死
Run like hell. Try not to die.
那你们呢 准备好了吗
What about you guys? You ready?
除了我不能变身火风暴
Other than the fact that I can't Firestorm
内特不能变钢铁吗
and Nate can't Steel?
用屁♥股♥想也知道我们准备好了
You bet your sweet ass we're ready.
-该死 -达米恩 我觉得我们应该
- Damn it. - Damien, I think we should
-回归我们的老本行 -是 你说得没错
- go back to basics. - Yeah, you're right.
最近杀人杀得都快没知觉了
Killing's gotten so gosh darn impersonal lately.
不
No!
不
No.
杰佛逊 别 求你了 求你了
Jefferson, no, please. Please!
灰老头
Grey!
走吧 灰老头
Come on, Grey.
快点 走吧
Come on, come on.
放开他 米克
Let him go, Mick.
我不会再听你的了
I'm not listening to you anymore.
得了吧 这么跟老搭档说话的吗
Come on, is that any way to talk to your old partner?
我没有搭档 我只有队伍
I don't have a partner. I have a team.
是啊 达克说过你变得软弱了
Yeah, Darhk said you'd gone soft.
让我治一治你这个毛病
Let me fix that for you.
米克 不 不
Mick, no! No!
-你怎么回事 -你 你还活着
- What's your problem? - You're--you're alive!
敢抱我 我就杀了你
You hug me, I'll kill you.
好吧 晚点再说
Okay. Later.
乘波号♥就在
The Waverider's just around--
我还以为你是钢铁之躯呢
I thought you were made of steel.
不
No!
把这个带上船
Get this in the ship.
我一直在等这一刻
Oh, I've been waiting for this.
还等什么
What are you waiting for?
动手吧
Do it.
让你死实在太便宜你了
Death would be too kind.
干得漂亮 两位
Nice work. Both of you.
命运之矛在哪
Where's the Spear?
你带去会合点了
You took it to the rendezvous point.
是这样吗 好吧
Oh, did I? Right.
如果你们不想被困在1916年
If you don't wanna get stuck in 1916,
就马上登船
get to the ship now.
说的就是你 阿玛雅
That means you, Amaya.
内特尼尔
Nathaniel.
别当个傻瓜
Don't be a douche.
什么
Excuse me?
不会的 哥们
I won't, bro.
-我不敢相信我们做到了 -别乌鸦嘴
- I can't believe we made it. - Don't jinx it.
他果然乌鸦嘴了
Aw, he jinxed it!
我真讨厌那家伙
I hate that guy.
不是那家伙
Not that guy.
是这些家伙
These guys!
你们穿越回来帮助自己
You travelled back in time to help yourselves,
于是我想我也可以这么干
I figured I could do the same.
有句话说得真对
You know, it's true what they say.
如果你想做好一件事
If you want something done right,
就必须自己亲自动手
you really have to do it yourself.
把矛交给我 我就饶了你们
Give me the Spear and I'll spare your team.
你下地狱吧
You can go to hell.
不 但我会给你们造个地狱
No, but I'll make a hell for you.
你们真的想再输一次吗
Do you really wanna lose another one?
最后一次机会
Last chance.
快用命运之矛
Use the Spear.
[咒语]
B'khi-eel.
[咒语]
Ah-ash-lem-tu-on.
[咒语]
K'i-aheen. Kh'det Bay-all-ma-ah.
我不行 你来使用它 让世界重回正轨
It can't be me. Use it. Fix the world.
-快用吧 莎拉 -听着 我做不到