- Just do it, Sara! - Look, I can't.
我的内心有太多黑暗
There's too much darkness inside of me.
我没法控制
I can't control it.
我相信你
I believe in you.
你比你想象的更强
You're stronger than you know.
虽然瓶塞断掉了
Well, the cork broke off,
但我成功抢救了
but I think I managed to salvage it.
给你
Here.
敬多来点这样的电影之夜
To doing movie night more often.
这样的场景从未发生过
This never happened.
这是命运之矛的幻象
This is the Spear doing this.
这不是真的
This isn't real.
没错 不是真的
No, it's not,
但这可以成真
but it can be.
你现在可以随心所欲地重造现实
You can remake reality however you see fit.
你一直比我更优秀 劳蕾尔
You were always the better of us, Laurel.
你是坚强的
You were the strong one.
而我已毁了
I'm damaged.
我知道
I know.
"金牌奎恩"
The Gambit,
炼狱
Lian Yu,
刺客联盟
League of Assassins,
你的死去
you dying.
我可以挽回一切
I could take it all back.
但你不会的
But you won't.
我身上...
Everything...
发生的所有事情
that has happened to me--
我承受的所有痛苦
all the suffering that I endured,
造就了现在这一刻 不是吗
it's all led to this moment, hasn't it?
命运之矛不需要有纯洁之心的人
The Spear doesn't need someone pure of heart.
它需要勇于做正确的事的人
It needs someone strong enough to do the right thing.
莎拉 它需要你
Sara, it needs you.
哪怕做正确的事
Even if doing the right thing...
你就无法回来了
means not having you back?
我一直没走远
I'm never too far away.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
蜗行牛步 兰斯小姐
Too slow, Ms. Lance.
比蜗牛还慢
Far too slow.
想想刚才真正的上帝之力
To think you had actual godhood
就在你的手里
literally in your grasp.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
Well, I'm not going to make the mistake I made the first time.
我要抹去你们的存在
I'm going to erase you all from existence.
你甚至都不会死
You won't even be dead.
[咒语]
"B'khi-eel. Ah-ash-lem-tu-on.
[咒语]
"K'i-aheen.
[咒语]
"Kh'det Bay-all-ma-ah.
我对现实做了个小改变
I may have made one small change to reality.
你让命运之矛失效了
You depowered the Spear.
那看来我们只能用老方法来解决了
Well, I guess we'll just have to do this the old fashioned way.
我会用这个刺穿你的心脏
I am going to drive this through your heart.
是啊 关于这个...
Yeah. About that...
不
No.
你做到了
You did it.
你也会这么做的
You would've done the same thing.
记住 传奇永不会死
Remember, Legends never die.
影片《七宝奇谋》中的台词"七宝永不言死"
不会吧 "七宝"
Really? "Goonies"?
什么是"七宝"
What's a goonie?
好了
All right,
马尔科姆回到2016年他该去的地方了
Malcolm is back in 2016, where he belongs.
-监狱里吗 -不
- In prison? - No.
他的破公♥寓♥
His crappy apartment.
那你对我俩有什么安排吗
And what are your plans for the two of us?
我们在2017年已经死了 记得吗
We're dead in 2017, remember?
我不打算送你们回2017年
I'm not taking you back to 2017.
中城 2014年
在法国时就该这么做了 米克
Should've done this in France, Mick.
能帮我俩都省下不少时间
Could've saved us both a lot of time.
我带你来这不是为了杀你 莱昂纳多
I didn't bring you here to kill you, Leonard.
那我们来做什么
So what are we doing here?
斯旺就是在这招你入末日军团的
This is where Thawne recruited you for the Legion.
我要抹去你的记忆 让你重回正轨
I'm gonna wipe your memory and put you on the right path.
我被一个英国傻子招募
You mean the path where I join up with some Brit twit
然后为拯救世界而死的正轨吗
and die trying to save the world?
不 你为拯救朋友们而死
No, you die trying to save your friends.
一样还是死刑
Still a death sentence.
你知道你的惩罚是什么吗 莱昂纳多
You know what your punishment is, Leonard?
你最终成为一个更好的人
You end up being a better man.
而我也一样
And so do I.
更好
Better?
你是说更软弱吧
You mean softer.
不
No.
是更好
I mean better.
好吧 让我把话挑明了
All right, so let me get this straight.
迈阿密 1987年
为了报复我协助杀你的队员
In retaliation for me helping kill your team,
扭曲现实并折磨你们
bending reality and torturing you,
要我穿这套可笑的衣服并且光脚穿鞋
I'm to wear this ridiculous outfit and shoes without socks?
只是让事情回归正轨
Just setting things right.
你是指让我回到杀你姐姐的正轨
You mean setting me on the path to killing your sister.
我已做出选择
I've already made that choice.
我不介意
I'm okay with it.
劳蕾尔也是
And so is Laurel.
你怎么知道呢
And how do you know that?
吉迪恩说我们要回到1942年
Hey, Gideon said we're going back to 1942.
任务已经结束 末日军团已经
The mission's over. The Legion's been put back
被放到时间线上合适的位置
in their proper places in the timeline, so...
现在轮到我了
now it's my turn.
好吧
Okay, um--
好吧 如果你不介意 我想跟你
Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to get off
-一起去同一站 -什么
- at that stop with you. - What?
我已经失去过你一次了
Look, I lost you once already,
虽然那是不同的我和不同的你
even though it was a different me and a different you.
我不想再经历一次了
And I don't ever wanna do that again.
完全不想
Or at all.
我不知道我该怎么说
I don't know what to say.
说"内特 跟我一起去1942年吧"
Say, "Nate, come with me to 1942."
我不能那么说 内特尼尔
I can't say that, Nathaniel.
因为我不想回到1942年
Because I don't want to go back to 1942.
我知道我该那么做
I know that I'm supposed to.
我知道那是我的命运 而且我们已经
I know I have a destiny and that we shouldn't damage time
破坏时间线 不该再那么做了 但我相信
any more than we already have, but I have to believe
时间没有那么脆弱
that time is stronger than that.
如果我的命运已经注定
And that if I have a destiny,
它会等着我的
it'll wait for me.
你要去旅行吗
Hey, you going on a trip?
是这样没错
Uh, yes, in fact.
我在跟你说笑
I was joking.
好吧 我俩都知道
Right. Yes, well, we both know
我有时会没有幽默感
that I don't have a sense of humor at times.
但 没错 我要离开了
But, uh, yes, I am taking my leave.
你说"离开"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Leave"?
这个队伍在我不在时表现得
This team has functioned far better in my absence
远比在我带领之下好
than it ever did under my leadership.
-你拯救了现实 -好吧 你也参与了
- You saved reality itself. - Well, you were there, too.
是的 但我发现我已经没什么
Yes, but I've realized that there's nothing further
可以教你的了
for me to teach you.
-你们任何一个 -那又怎样
- Any of you. - So, what?
你打算就这样不辞而别吗
You're just gonna walk out of here and not say good-bye?
我其实是想借走逃生舰
I was going to borrow the jump ship, actually.
我想米克会说这是偷窃
I think Mick would call that stealing.