没错 好吧 也许罗里先生
Oh, yes. Well, maybe Mr. Rory
对我有一点影响
has had somewhat of an affect on me.
你也影响了我 船长
And you on me, Captain.
我已经不是船长了
Ah, I'm no longer the captain.
你才是
You are.
本着这一精神
And in that spirit...
请求离船 兰斯船长
permission to depart, Captain Lance.
准许离船
Permission granted.
别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
没有你们跟着吗
What, without you lot?
我想这并不难
I think that'll actually be quite easy.
米克 你来效劳吧 设定航线
Mick, you wanna do the honors? Plot a course?
这是你应得的
You earned it.
吉迪恩 设定航线前往阿鲁巴
Gideon, set a course for Aruba.
收到 罗里先生
Roger that, Mr. Rory.
设定航线前往2017年的阿鲁巴
Setting a course for Aruba, the year 2017.
-怎么回事 -这是让罗里先生
- What was that? - This is what happens
负责设定航线的下场
when you put Mr. Rory in charge of navigation.
其实 这是另一场时间风暴
In fact, it was another time-storm.
看来你们在1916年造成的破坏
It seems the disruption you created in 1916
只是个开始
was just the start.
我们被弹出时光穿梭区了
We've been ejected out of the Temporal Zone.
-准备迫降 -拜托
- Get ready for a hard landing. - Oh, come on!
我们能不能别总是把乘波号♥撞坏
Can we please go five minutes without crashing the Waverider?
大家还好吗
Is everyone okay?
这里不是阿鲁巴
This ain't Aruba.
不 这是2017年的洛杉矶
No, this is Los Angeles, 2017.
天啊
Oh, boy.
各位
Guys.
我们让时间破裂了
I think we broke time.