Nice to meet you, Rip.
在你们昏迷的时候
Uh, while you were incapacitated,
我对你们的武器动了手脚
I may have tampered with your weapons.
我需要帮忙所以才把你们召集起来
I've assembled you all because I need your help.
一个叫汪达尔·萨维奇的人
The future of the world is in peril
让未来世界岌岌可危
because of a man by the name of Vandal Savage.
不可能
That can't be.
我们已经干掉他了
We destroyed him.
对 在绿箭侠和闪电侠的帮助下
Yeah, the Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it.
问题就在这里
And therein lay the problem.
除非你和哈尔先生给了他致命一击
Unless you or Mr. Hall deliver the death blow,
萨维奇只凭一个细胞就能重生
Savage can be restored from but a single cell.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
汪达尔是不死之身 肯德拉和我可以转世
Vandal is immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate.
没错 我也死而复生过
Yeah, I've done that.
那这个叫烂达尔的家伙
And what the hell does this Randall guy
关我们屁事
got to do with us?
是汪达尔
Vandal.
在未来 他会利用
In the future, he will employ
他长年累月强化的邪恶
the evil he's perfected over his long life,
以及通过历史积累下来的势力
and the power he has amassed throughout history,
最终统治世界
to finally conquer the world.
我的任务就是组建一支精英队伍阻止他
I've been tasked with assembling an elite team to stop him.
怎么阻止
How?
穿越时间
To travel through time.
在萨维奇变成魔鬼之前抓住他
To capture Savage before he grows into the monster he becomes.
你找错人了
You got the wrong guy.
我的简历上没有"英雄"二字
Hero ain't on my resume.
我的也是
Or mine.
我知道要让你们理解很难
I know it's difficult for you to fathom,
可在我的那个年代
but where--when I'm from,
也就是2166年
the year 2166,
你们和屋顶上的其他各位
you and everyone on this roof
不仅是英雄
aren't just considered heroes...
甚至是传奇
you're legends.
传奇
Legends?
我不想故意找茬
I, um, I hate to nitpick,
但不是只有死人才会成为传奇吗
but doesn't a legend have to be dead?
对啊 我很在乎生死
Yeah, see, uh, that's a deal breaker for me,
所以我就算了吧
so I'm gonna pass.
你们对自己的未来
It's dangerous for any of you
知道太多是非常危险的
to know too much about your own futures,
但我来找你们是因为
but I am here because each of you,
你们每个人 都注定成就伟业
as individuals, is destined for greatness.
这点我认同
I could get behind that.
而且 你们如果不跟我走
And, because if you don't follow me,
那这就是这个世界
this is what is in store for your world
150年后的样子
150 years from now.
我本可以选择任何时间任何地点
I could have chosen any time and any place.
这世上出现过那么多人
Of all the people who ever lived,
可我只选了你们八位
I chose you eight.
你们千万不要辜负我和
I certainly hope that you won't let me,
这个世界
and the world, down.
如果决定跟我一起干
If your answer is yes,
请在36小时内到这里找我
meet me at this address in 36 hours.
我制♥服♥他了
I had that.
我知道
I know.
只是看着你打来打去
It's fun to watch you kick and punch
把坏人串成串儿很好玩
and skewer bad guys, but
可我要和你谈谈
I need a minute of your time.
我相信亨特船长会把我送回
I'm sure Captain Hunter will return me
我离开的时刻 可我想
to the moment I left, but I thought,
以防万一 该让别人知道我走了
you know, just in case, someone should know I was gone.
我们要对抗的是萨维奇
We went up against Savage.
他并不容易对付
He does not go down easy.
所以亨特才会招募一支队伍
That's why Hunter's recruited a team.
莱昂纳多·史纳特和米克·罗里也在其中
A team that includes Leonard Snart and Mick Rory.
你对这个亨特船长了解多少
So what do you know about Captain Hunter?
他是来自22世纪的时间之主
He's a Time Master from the 22nd century.
网上基本搜不到他
It's a little hard to Google.
你对他一无所知
So you know nothing,
却要轻信他
and yet you trust him?
你生性多疑 我深信不疑
I'm as trusting as you are cynical.
没错 我生性多疑
Well, I'm cynical,
无法轻信任何人
and it's difficult for me to trust anyone,
所以我才能活到现在
but that has kept me alive.
我死过一次了
I died once.
至少 世人都认为我死了
At least, the world thought I did.
你知道发生了什么事吗
You know what happened?
什么也没有
Nothing.
我所有的钱 名下的产业
All the money, all the buildings,
全部的发明
all the inventions,
世人根本就不在乎
the world didn't care.
我的生命到最后根本无关紧要
My life, ultimately, didn't matter.
里普给我一个拯救世界的机会
Rip is giving me the chance to help save the world.
我必须接受
I have to take it.
那你一定要小心行事
Keep your head on a swivel while you're at it.
206次
206 times.
萨维奇杀了我们206次
Savage has killed both of us 206 times.
是啊 我不想这么快就死第207次
Yeah, and I'm not too eager about making it 207.
所以呢
So what?
你打算逃走吗
You just going to run away?
我们之前试过了
We've tried that before.
我知道你还想不起自己前世的事
Look, I know you don't remember your past lives yet,
但我记得很清楚
but I remember so much of it.
老天 真希望你还记得我有多爱你
God, if you only knew how I loved you,
还有每次...
and how much...
他每次杀死你时我有多么心痛
How much it hurt every time he took you away from me.
你有停下来想过吗
Have you ever stopped to think
也许 只是也许 我们根本无法打败他
that maybe, just maybe, we can't actually beat him?
但这次我们不必单独面对他
But this time we wouldn't be facing him alone,
而且以前有人相助时 我们差点就打败他了
and we almost defeated him with help before.
是啊 差点
Yeah, almost.
肯德拉 这是我们彻底干掉他的最好机会
Kendra, this is our best chance to stop him forever.
我爱了千年的那个女人
The woman I've loved for millennia
是不会惧怕这些的
wouldn't be scared of it.
听着
Look.
前世我们也争吵过 理论过
Past lives we'd fight, argue.
不止一次
A lot.
但我们会像战士一样解决争端
But we'd settle matters as warriors.
什么方法
What?
比如我打败你
Like I beat you,
你就放弃跟随亨特的这个计划吗
and you give up this plan to follow Hunter?
没错 只不过你是打不赢我的
Yeah, except you won't be able to beat me.
但你大可一试
But you can absolutely try.
赢家来做决定 小姑娘
Winner gets to decide, little lady.
我记得你跟爸妈说过
I remember when you told Mom and Dad
想去参加野外露营
that you wanted to go to sleepaway camp.
这回有点不一样
This'll be a little different.
时间旅行
Time travel.
没想到我们会
I can't believe we're talking about it
像确有其事地聊这个
like it's something real.
我知道
I know.
我认为你应该去
I think you should go.
劳蕾尔
Laurel,
我死过了
I died.
我现在还在慢慢恢复中
I'm still picking up those pieces.
复活泉水虽然让我复活了
The Lazarus Pit brought me back,
但却给我种入
but it left me with this
这个欲望
need to take.
杀戮的欲望