But you still don't remember me, do you?
我们在前世认识你
We knew you in our past lives.
你们把整个故事都告诉我了
You've told me your entire story,
贯穿整个历史
stretching back through the ages,
但我最初认识你们
but when I first knew you,
是在第一次世界大战后
it was after World War I,
那时你们叫乔和伊迪丝
and your names were Joe and Edith.
伊迪丝·博德曼
Edith Boardman.
等等 我们是亲人吗
Wait, I--we were related?
我不记得你 真对不起
I don't remember you. I'm so sorry.
不用
Don't be.
你们总是提醒我 如果我
You always warned me that if I ran into you
在你们的下一世遇见你们
in your next life,
你们可能已经忘记我了
you might have forgotten me.
这就是我们
That's us
在世界博览会上
at the World's Fair.
你简直和我记忆中一样美丽
You're just as beautiful as I remember you.
母亲
Mother.
那时你多大了
How old were you when--
你们被杀害的时候吗
You two were murdered?
十岁
Ten.
我的一生 你们都教我
My whole life, you taught me to be careful,
要谨慎行事
to keep moving,
总是领先萨维奇一步
always one step ahead of Savage,
在追踪你们四千年后
but after tracking you for 4,000 years,
他变得更厉害了
he'd gotten good.
一个午夜 他在北卡罗来纳州的
He found us in the middle of the night
一家廉价旅社找到我们
at a fleabag motel in North Carolina.
你们把我藏在橱柜里
You hid me in the closet,
让我保证不管听到什么
made me promise that no matter what I heard,
我都会待在原处
I'd stay put.
我照做了
And I did.
很抱歉打断你们的家庭时光
Sorry to interrupt your family time,
但我们希望你能告诉我们
but we were hoping you could tell us a bit more
如何能找到萨维奇当前的行踪
where to locate Savage's present whereabouts.
他藏在隐蔽处
He hides in the shadows,
从不引人注意
never drawing too much attention,
但是每一生
but every lifetime,
他都会接近权力中心
placing himself near the seat of power,
播下毁灭的种子
sowing seeds of destruction.
谁还记得 是哪个人
Who remembers the name of the man
在加夫里若·普林西普耳边低语
who whispered in the ear of Gavrilo Princip,
说服他发动了第一次世界大战
and convinced him to start World War I?
为什么 他能从中得到什么好处
Why? What does he get out of that?
世人越专注于自我毁灭
The more the world is focused on destroying itself,
就越不会留意到身边有个不死的疯子
the less it notices an immortal psychopath in its midst.
他的终极目标就是征服整个星球
With the ultimate goal of subjugating the entire planet.
他杀害了你的父母 博德曼教授
He killed your parents, Professor Boardman.
我想你知道如何找到汪达尔·萨维奇
Something tells me you know where to locate Vandal Savage.
我有
I have
一个合理推测
an educated guess.
一元啤酒
Dollar beers.
你们肯定会爱上七十年代
You got to love the '70s.
有没有人想听船长与坦妮尔组合的音乐
Who wants to listen to some Captain and Tennille?
我母亲曾经弹奏过
My mother played it.
经常弹
A lot.
你们真的很潮
You guys are really far out.
-你想跳舞吗 莱昂纳多 -你跳吧
- You want to dance, Leonard? - You go right ahead.
我看着就行
I'll watch.
随便你
Suit yourself.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我们去停车场销魂一发如何
How about you join me in the parking lot?
听起来很诱人
Tempting,
但你不是我的菜
but you're not my type.
反而是你的那女人
But your lady, on the other hand,
长得挺合我意
well, she looks just my speed.
或许你没搞明白我的要求
Maybe you didn't understand my request,
婊♥子♥
bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥...
Son of a...
我来处理
I got this.
可以下场帮忙了
Now I could stand for a little help.
我爱七十年代
Love the '70s.
你叫吉迪恩 对吗
Gideon. That is your name, right?
有什么要帮忙的吗
How may I help you?
我猜想这艘飞船应该有
I assume this ship has a, uh,
自动驾驶功能之类的吧
autopilot or something?
-你猜对了 -太好了
- You assume correctly. - Great.
既然这样 我要你送我回到2016年
In that case, I'may need you to take me back to 2016.
我在这儿 真是个天大的错误
See, me being here, it's all a big mistake.
亨特船长告诉过我你会试图回去
Captain Hunter told me you'd try to do this,
他也交待你说的任何话都不能听从
and he also told me not to listen to anything you say.
好吧 你只是台电脑
Well, you are a computer.
你得听我的
You have to listen to me!
您看起来焦虑过度 杰克逊先生
You seem overwrought, Mr. Jackson.
如果您愿意去医疗仓
If you'd like to go to the MedBay,
我将会很乐意给您开一支镇静剂
I'd be happy to prescribe you a sedative.
我不再需要什么镇静剂了
I do not need another roofie!
那是什么玩意
What was that?
一种铝热剂榴弹
A thermite grenade.
似乎有人想攻入船舱
It seems someone is trying to breach the hull.
那个人叫克罗诺斯
His name is Chronos.
他是个时空赏金猎人
He's a temporal bounty hunter.
飞船正被猛烈攻击
The ship is taking heavy fire.
我知道
I know!
我们难道不该处于隐形状态之类的吗
Aren't we supposed to be invisible or something?
你得赶紧带我们离开这儿
You need to get us out of here now!
我穷尽一生对汪达尔·萨维奇所做的调查
A lifetime of research on Vandal Savage
都指向了这个方向
that all points in this direction.
这个应该能帮你们找到他
This should help you find him,
报我多年无法报的仇
and the vengeance that has eluded me all these years.
杰佛逊 杰佛逊出事了
Jefferson--something's happening to Jefferson!
我们的船似乎出了点
We seem to have a little problem back at the, uh,
状况
vessel.
有入侵者 我们现在真得走了
There's an intruder. We really must be going now.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for everything.
等等
Wait.
我们不能就这样把他丢在这儿
We can't just leave him here.
我们得马上回去
We have to get back now.
你说过他活不过24小时
You said he's going to die in 24 hours.
而且我们能阻止它发生
And we can stop it.
你们是时间之主吗
Are either of you a Time Master?
我认为你们不是
I didn't think so.
多年来我都在研究
I've spent years studying the implications
改变时间的深意
of chronological alteration.
好样的
Good for you,
但是我们哪儿都不去
but we're not going anywhere
除非带上我们的儿子
unless our son's coming with us.
克罗诺斯为什么要攻击我们
Why is Chronos attacking us?
或许亨特船长最适合回答这个问题
Perhaps Captain Hunter is best suited to answer that query.
快发射光子鱼雷之类的武器啊
Fire photon torpedoes or something!
只有亨特船长授权才行
Only Captain Hunter is authorized.
亨特船长现在在哪儿
Where is Captain Hunter?
帕尔默博士 请告诉我
Dr. Palmer, please tell me--
我没有把我的战衣留在飞船上
I didn't leave my exo-suit on the ship?
可以 那我就是在说谎了
Okay, but I'd be lying.
这个家伙到底是谁
Who the hell is this guy?
那是激光枪吗
Is that a laser gun?
我得回到船上和杰佛逊合体了
Gotta get back to the ship and bond with Jefferson.
掩护我
Cover me!
还有我
Cover me too.
你这个疯老头子