Oh, you crazy old man.
谢谢你 帕尔默先生
Thank you, Mr. Palmer.
不是吧 是帕尔默博士
Seriously? It's Dr. Palmer.
趴下
Get down!
我们得合体
We need to merge!
我们只是出去喝点小破酒
We go out for one lousy drink,
你们这些家伙怎么就跟
and you guys somehow manage
波巴·费特干起架来了
to pick a fight with Boba Fett.
-奥尔达斯 -我们带你离开
- Aldus! - We'll get you out of here!
干得不错
You're doing good.
博德曼教授已经受到了严重的内伤
Professor Boardman has sustained severe internal injuries.
准备医疗仓给博德曼教授
Prepare the MedBay to receive Professor Boardman
还有带我们离开这
and get us out of here!
航向
Course heading?
除了这儿哪里都行
Anywhere but here!
我们的隐形护盾和船尾入口
Our cloaking shield and aft entrance
已经遭到了严重的破环 船长
have been significantly compromised, Captain.
是的 我看出来了 吉迪恩
Yes, I can see that, Gideon.
停在时光穿梭区 我要维修
Station us in the temporal zone while I work on repairs.
时光穿梭区
Temporal zone?
是的 本质上是时间的边缘地区
Yeah, it's essentially a time limbo.
我们可以暂时藏身于此
We can hide out there for a bit.
再做一次时光穿越可能会暴露我们的位置
Another temporal jump would risk revealing our position.
时间边缘 好惊人
A time limbo? Astonishing.
你们都不太了解时光穿越是吗
Oh, there's something you people don't know about time travel?
很吃惊吧
That's surprising, isn't it?
你们都没有时间旅行的经历
Considering none of you have ever time traveled before.
带着过去的家人登上时光飞船
Bringing a family member from the past onto a timeship?
穿越到七十年代狂欢一回
Breaking out and carousing around the 1970s?
现在才刚开始 就已经是我职业生涯中
We've barely begun, and already this is the worst,
最糟糕 最难应对的灾难
unmitigated disaster of my career.
这下我懂你为何会那么爱她了
I see why you got the hots for that one.
我儿子因你受伤
My son is hurt because of you.
是谁在攻击我们
Who attacked us?
说来话长
Something of a long story.
你最好快说 里普
Better tell it fast, Rip,
这位女士现在可不像有耐心的样子
'cause it doesn't look like the lady's in a patient mood.
还有我
Neither am I.
他叫克罗诺斯
His name is Chronos.
他为时间之主理事会效力
He works for the Council of Time Masters.
我的前雇主
My former employers.
我以为你就是时间之主
I thought you were a Time Master.
正如我所说 时间不是线性的
As I've expressed, time's not a linear thing.
实际上 在某个时间点 我是时间之主
At some point I was, in fact, a Time Master.
你们能别打我了吗
Will you people please stop hitting me?
快说实话
Start telling the truth!
我偷走乘波号♥的时候
I relinquished my position as a Time Master
我就不再是时间之主
when I commandeered the Waverider.
克罗诺斯显然是被派来带我回去的
Chronos was clearly sent to bring me in.
-你欺骗我们 -当然了
- You lied to us. - Of course I lied to you.
不骗你们我就很难得到你们的帮助
I needed your help--you all barely said yes as it was.
那你说过的传奇呢
What about the legends part?
也是你胡诌的 是吧
Ooh, you lied about that too, didn't you?
我选择你们是因为你们在百年后
I chose you all because, a hundred years from now,
对刻录下的那条时间线的影响微乎其微
your lives have minimal effect on the recorded timeline.
我需要帮助 但不能扰乱2166年的历史
I needed your help without disturbing the history of 2166.
所以我们和传奇沾不上边
So, we're like the opposite of legends.
说出个我们不该杀你的理由
Give me one good reason why we shouldn't kill you.
我同意纵火犯
Ditto the arsonist.
因为吉迪恩不会听你们指挥
Because Gideon wouldn't listen to your commands
你们会永远被困在这里
and you'd be stuck here forever.
太好了 所以我们并不是
Great, so we're not an elite team of heroes
英雄精英小分队
on a sanctioned mission,
也没被派来拯救未来于大恶人之手
sent to rid the future of its most horrific bad guy.
只是一群在时间线上
Just a collection of nobodies
无足轻重的的无名小卒
who time really doesn't give a damn about.
这个任务是真的
I didn't lie about the mission itself.
萨维奇残暴无情也是真的
Or the brutality and ruthlessness of Savage.
我需要你们帮助也是真的
Or my need for your help.
我可不觉得你是这种
I don't imagine you're the kind of guy
会为了帮助他人而放弃头衔
who quits his job and takes on this kind of threat
并承担巨大风险的人
for altruistic reasons,
所以里普 告诉我们
so Rip, why don't you tell us:
汪达尔·萨维奇跟你有什么仇
what did Vandal Savage do to you?
时间之主反对婚姻
The Time Masters discourage marriage.
对生育更是无法容忍♥
They urg against procreation even more.
时间之主本该摒弃一切私心杂念
A Time Master should be free of any personal entanglements
才会不受羁绊
that might compromise him.
但...
But...
我爱上了一个人
I fell in love,
我们有了孩子
and we had a child.
一个男孩
A boy.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
萨维奇杀了你家人
Savage killed your family.
他屠♥杀♥了我家人
He slaughtered my family.
还有成千上万的家庭
And thousands of other families.
那个我曾发誓效忠的组织
And that body that I swore an oath to serve
却坐视不理
turned a blind eye.
如今他们仍坐视不理
They continue to turn a blind eye.
但我不会
I won't.
我的孩子最后见到的是
The last thing that my child saw in this world
那禽兽的脸
was that monster's face.
我跟你们保证 萨维奇死的时候
You can be damn well sure that when Savage dies,
他见到的最后一张脸就是我
the last face he sees will be mine.
事情就是这样 你们要是想回家
I understand, given the circumstances,
我能理解
if you wish to return home.
船修好而且博德曼教授
We can make the jump once the repairs are done,
稳定下来了 你们就能回去了
if and when Professor Boardman stabilizes.
我想我们都需要时间
I think we all need a little time
权衡一下
to consider our options.
休息会儿吧
Just get some rest.
有个东西我想交给你
There's something I've wanted you to have.
它在我脖子上挂着
It's around my neck.
这是我母亲的
It was my mother's.
你的
Yours.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
我记得它
I remember it.
谢谢
Thank you.
要不是你 里普不会允许我
Rip wouldn't have allowed me to bring Aldus onboard
-带奥尔达斯上来 -应该的
- if you hadn't said so-- - Of course.
茶雅拉...
Chay-Ara...
抱歉
Sorry.
肯德拉
Kendra.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
可以叫我茶雅拉
Chay-Ara is fine.
看样子是来道歉的
Seems an apology is in order.
我做错了
What I did was wrong.
我不该强迫你来的
I should never have forced you to come along.
但对我来说 通过时间旅行
But, for me, the opportunity to travel through time,
见识宇宙的神秘
see the mysteries of the universe revealed,
我毕生研究的...
notions I've spent my whole life studying--
拜托您不要现在谈论量子物理学
Please do not geek out on quantum physics right now.
亨特先生给了我们大冒险的机会
Mr. Hunter was offering grand adventure.
到我这个年纪 无法知道
And at my age, you never know
自己还能参加几次冒险
how many adventures you have left.
我可是见过克罗诺斯朝您开枪时
I saw your 40-yard dash onto the ship
您冲刺四十码上船的场景
with that Chronos guy shooting at you.
我觉得你还有很多冒险的机会
I think you got plenty of adventures left.
也许你说得对
Yes, perhaps you're right.
回去当火风暴
Back home. As Firestorm.
如果我不想回去呢