What if I don't want to go home?
暂时不想
Yet, I mean.
为什么改变心意了
Why the change of heart?
你玩过橄榄球吗
You ever play football?
我想你没玩过
Yeah, I didn't think so.
不管怎样
Anyway...
在球场我喜欢的感觉
the best feeling I ever got from being on the field
不是我有很好的表现
wasn't when I made a great play,
也不是我们赢得比赛
or we won some game.
而是我的队友抢对方的球给我
It was when one of my teammates took a tackle for me,
我知道他们会替我防守好
and I knew they were gonna make sure I was safe,
不让对方拦截我
that nobody got to me.
看你们全部人为了对付克罗诺斯
Watching all of you rush back to the ship,
跑回飞船上
even those two knuckleheads,
包括那两个蠢蛋
to take on Chronos?
使我有了那种感觉
Made me feel the same way.
我想成为你们的一员
I like being part of a team, man.
我也是
Me too.
小心
Watch it!
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们为什么还要犹豫
What's the point of us even giving this a second thought?
里普知道未来是什么样子
Rip has already seen the future.
他非常清楚我们以后的遭遇
He knows exactly what's in store for each of us.
也许我们该维持现状
Might as well have stayed dead,
因为这个世界不再需要我们
'cause the world doesn't need any of us.
你只是个迷失的刺客
You're just a lost assassin.
你们只是一对无用的罪犯
You're just a pair of good-for-nothing criminals.
我能接受
I can live with that.
我做不到
Well, I can't.
我不想被我的命运束缚
Can't live with somebody putting a cap on my destiny.
我一直努力让自己变得更小
Spent my whole life working to be something greater
以完成更大的成就
by becoming something smaller.
却有人告诉我
Then some guy comes along and tells me
成为原子侠跟原子一样
that being the Atom is as insignificant
毫无意义
as an actual Atom.
他不是那么说的
That's not what he said.
里普说在未来
Rip said that in his future
我们什么也不是
we're nobodies,
但这个任务就是要改变未来
but this mission is about changing the future.
如果我们能改变世界
I mean, if we have the power to change the world,
我们也能改变自己的命运
don't you think we have the power to change our own fate?
不计成败
For better or for worse.
说得好
That's a very good point.
你怎么看 吉迪恩
What do you think, Gideon?
他们决定执行这项任务的可能性
I calculate a less than 6% likelihood
少于百分之六
that they decide to go on with the mission.
我是说维修的事
I meant about the repairs.
克罗诺斯的袭击还造成了
And there has been another unfortunate consequence
另一个遗憾
of Chronos's attack.
-你想知道吗 -不想
- Care to hear about it? - Not really.
他走了
He's gone.
我们的儿子 我们前世的儿子
Our son--or, our son from our previous life.
实在太乱了
It's all too confusing.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
其实 这不能怪你
Actually, you don't get the blame for this.
这是我的错
This was my fault.
如果不是我坚持把他带来这里
If I hadn't insisted on bringing him back here,
也许他会在睡觉时安宁地死去
he might have died peacefully, in his sleep maybe.
不要把责任推到自己身上折磨自己
Don't torture yourself with recriminations.
时间旅行的重要原则是
One of the great lessons of time travel
很多事物是无法改变的
is that many things cannot be changed.
由时间主宰
Time wants to happen.
我们的敌人远不止克罗诺斯 哪怕是汪达尔
Chronos, even Vandal, won't be the only enemy we face.
经常面对的是时间本身
Very often, it will be time itself.
不管时间让不让发生
Whether it wants to happen or not,
我们要改变时间
we're gonna change time,
抹去萨维奇的未来
erase Savage's future,
在历史上留名
and earn our rightful place in history.
帕尔默博士说得对
Dr. Palmer is correct.
也许我们不是你时光里的传奇 船长
We may not be legends in your time, Captain,
但我们要决定自己的命运
but we are going to decide our own fates.
我不想当什么传奇
I don't give a damn about being a legend,
我只想干掉萨维奇
as long as we end Savage once and for all.
我同意
I can get down with that.
你们两个反对派呢
And our malcontents?
我喜欢杀人
I like killing people.
算上我们
We're in.
暂时
For now.
我们要怎样找到这个人
So how do we find this guy?
博德曼教授做出了推测
Professor Boardman had a theory about that.
我让吉迪恩制定好航线了
I've already had Gideon plot a course.
挪威 1975年
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
让这个世界变得更好的工具
An instrument to make this world a better place.
历史教会我们只有通过战争
History teaches us that the cause of humanity
人类的事业才会变得更好
is only advanced through strife.
没有黑暗时期就没有文艺复兴
There's no Renaissance without the Dark Ages.
没有二战 人类就不会
Man had no interest in splitting the atom
对原子裂变感兴趣
until World War II.
我只是想让世界变得更好
I'm just trying to make this world a better place,
战出新时代
one war at a time.