2166年 永生的暴君汪达尔·萨维奇
In 2166, an immortal tyrant named Vandal Savage
征服了世界 杀害了我的妻儿
conquered the world and murdered my wife and child.
我招募了一个精英团队 穿越时间去寻找他
I have assembled an elite team to hunt him throughout time
并阻止他取得霸权
and stop his rise to power.
不幸的是 我的计划遭到
Unfortunately, my plan is opposed
我曾发誓效忠的组织
by the body I'd sworn my allegiance to:
时间之主的反对
the Time Masters.
未来 我的朋友们或许不是英雄
In the future, my friends may not be heroes,
但倘若此举成功
but if we succeed,
他们将会成为传奇 被世人铭记
they will be remembered as legends.
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously, on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
萨维奇已经把他的活动藏匿于整个历史之中
Savage has kept his movements hidden throughout history,
但博德曼教授是世界上最权威的专家
but professor Aldus Boardman is the world's leading expert.
萨维奇是一名埃及祭司
Savage was an Egyptian priest.
肯德拉和我可以转世
Kendra and I reincarnate.
每次他杀了你们 超能力就转移到他身上
And every time he kills you, it passes to him.
所以他才能保持永生不死
That's what maintains his immortality.
博德曼教授已经受到了严重的内伤
Professor Boardman has sustained severe internal injuries.
你们的性命在百年后
100 years from now, your lives
对刻录下的那条时间线的影响微乎其微
have minimal effect on the recorded timeline.
你撒了谎
You lied to us.
我不想当什么传奇
I don't give a damn about being a legend
我只想干掉萨维奇
as long as we end Savage once and for all.
我们要怎样找到这个人
So how do we find this guy?
挪威 1975年
我们到了
And we've arrived.
吉迪恩 你应该不介意
Gideon, if you wouldn't mind camouflaging us
把我们伪装成高寒草甸吧
as an alpine meadow, perhaps?
你又想抱怨什么
What are you complaining about now?
这回可不是穿越时间
It's not like we time-jumped.
我讨厌飞行 尤其是在...
I hate flying, especially in...
这玩意儿里
whatever this thing is.
我们现在到底在哪里
Where exactly are we?
-我们还在1975年 是吗 -是的
- We're still in 1975, right? - Indeed.
1975年10月 我们在挪威北部峡湾
October 1975 on the fjords of northern Norway.
听着像是度假
Sounds like a vacation.
只要我们削弱萨维奇的威胁
Which we can take as soon as the threat of Savage
就能去度假了 史纳特先生
has been neutralized, Mr. Snart.
这是奥尔达斯的笔记本
That's Aldus's notebook.
按博德曼教授的理论 萨维奇可能在这里
Now he theorized that Savage might be here,
假设他的推测正确 假设我们能抓住萨维奇
and if he's right, and if we can capture Savage,
那至少他没有白白牺牲
then at least Professor Boardman didn't die in vain.
我们不能穿越回去救奥尔达斯吗
Can't we just go back and save Aldus?
他是我们的儿子
He was our son.
听着 很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我们不能穿越回去改写我们参与过的事件
We can't go back and change events in which we participated.
时间会自我重叠 造成时空漩涡
Time would fold in on itself, creating a temporal vortex.
别看它名字好听 其实很可怕
Which sounds way cooler than it is.
先不谈物理
Forgetting physics for a second,
我们不该查明萨维奇在挪威干什么吗
shouldn't we figure out what Savage is doing in Norway?
吉迪恩说 这里聚集了大量的
According to Gideon, there is a large meeting
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和激进组织人员
of terrorists and fringe groups
想购买♥♥非法武器
looking to buy illegal arms.
这听上去才像度假
Now that sounds like a vacation.
军♥火♥贩子和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Arms dealers and terrorists
和我们不太一样
aren't exactly our kind of people,
但也能排在第二名
but they're the next best thing.
看来你和你的小弟饭碗不保
Well, looks like you and your lapdog get to earn your keep.
我不是小弟 鸟人
I'm no one's lapdog, bird-man.
那么该穿什么
So what exactly does one wear
去军♥火♥黑市呢
to a black market arms bazaar, anyway?
乘波号♥有个制♥作♥室
The Waverider has a fabrication room
能制♥作♥当代本地服饰
which can fashion temporally-indigenous,
流行服饰
uh, fashion.
你还有能做衣服的房♥间
You've got a room that makes clothing?
不是每个人都有吗
Doesn't everyone?
好了 首先我们要制定计划
All right, first thing we need to do is work up a plan.
潜入犯罪集♥会♥
Got a lot of experience
这种事你很有经验吗
infiltrating criminal gatherings?
我看未必 现在我说了算
Didn't think so. I'm calling the shots.
我才是老大
Actually, I'm in charge,
你们可别忘了这一点
in case any of you have forgotten.
我没忘 我只是不在乎
No, I remember. I just don't care.
需要我提醒你们我是时间之主吗
Do I need to remind any of you that I'm a Time Master?
对时间线作出分离式改造是我的专长
Making discrete alterations to the timeline is what I do,
我们不能草率行事
so we're not just gonna charge into the past
介入过去的历史
like a bull into a china shop--
你所说的关于任务的话
Half of what you've told us about the mission
一半都是谎话
turned out to be lies.
你们之前都没和汪达尔·萨维奇交过手
None of you have ever encountered Vandal Savage before.
我有过 听我说
I have, and I'm telling you now,
你们现在大错特错
you are making a big mistake.
我们当初相信你就是个错误
Already did that when we trusted you.
我们很快回来 船长
Back soon, Captain.
他们好像在查证件
Looks like they're checking credentials.
我们啥都没有
And we don't have any.
看我们的 相信我们
We got this. Trust us.
看着点路
Excuse you.
出示证件
IDs.
你看着不像阿姆哈德·阿麦德·依兹阿丁
You don't look like an Amhad Ahmed Izz-Al-Din.
我是阿♥拉♥伯人 随我妈
I'm Arab. On my mother's side.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我不喜欢迟到
I don't like delays.
知道我们是谁吗
Do you know who we are?
我们在弯刀组织负责军♥火♥
My associates and I are the operational arm of Scimitar.
1963年隆巴多广场爆♥炸♥案
The Lombardo Square bombing, 1963.
1970年加拿大亨利·蒂兰谋杀案
Murder of Henri Tyran, Canada, 1970.
1971年柯尼希机场大屠♥杀♥
Konig Airport Massacre, 1971.
说白了
Bottom line?
你最好别质疑我
You don't want to doubt me.
你真是疯得很特别
You're a special kind of crazy.
我喜欢
I like it.
我们进来了
We're in.
为什么不让我演恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
So why don't I get to play terrorist?
只是去绑走人
This is just a kidnapping.
不需要你的核烟火
No need for your nuclear fireworks.
萨维奇是买♥♥家之一
Savage'll be one of the buyers.
看发现他后 先别行动
Once we get eyes on, hang back.
等结束了再抓他
We'll boost him once this is all over.
有人看到他吗
Any sign of him?
-没有 -他不在这 老大
- No. - He's not here, boss.
还是带上黄发女郎和教授赶紧走吧
Let's get Ginger and the Professor and move out.
请各位看过来
If I could have your attention.
谢谢各位光临
Thank you all for coming.
我保证你们绝对不虚此行
I promise, it will be well worth your time.
萨维奇这事我们猜错了
Seems we were wrong about Savage.
他不是什么买♥♥家
He's not one of the buyers.
他是卖♥♥家
He's the seller.
这是个拥有可变当量的核弹头
This is a variable-yield nuclear warhead,
爆♥炸♥时产生的威力
capable of producing a blast
相当于一兆吨♥的TNT炸♥药♥爆♥炸♥
equivalent to one megaton of TNT.
我从从一亿美金开始竞拍吧
Shall we begin our bidding at $100 million?
一亿
$100 million.
有人出一亿五百万吗
Do I hear $105 million?
一亿一千万
$110 million?
一亿一千五百万
$115 million?
您还好吗 先生
Is everything all right, sir?
他们来了
They're here.
那帮人
That group.
他们从哪来的
Where are they from?
看来有人注意到我们了