只需找到我战衣丢失的零件
We just have to find the other piece of my suit.
它能够缩小 是因为制♥作♥它的合金
Which shrinks because it's made of an alloy
能像矮星的内分子一样压缩
which mimics intra-molecular compression of dwarf star,
因此会释放出阿尔法粒子
thus emitting Alpha Particles.
所以只需追踪粒子
So we just need to be able to track them.
幸运的是 阿尔法粒子很好追踪
Fortunately, Alpha Particles are highly trackable.
但在七十年代并不容易
Yet unheard of in the 1970s.
感觉困在了石器时代
It's like we're trapped in the Stone Age.
告诉你 我研究阿尔法粒子的时候
I'll have you know that I was researching Alpha Particles
你还是个小屁孩呢
when you were eating crayons.
想找到雷蒙德超级战衣的零件
So to track that piece of Raymond's super-suit,
我们只要去问...
we just need to talk to...
我
Me.
不如说是25岁的我
25-year-old me, rather.
你俩来得正是时候
You two are just in time.
给他们看看 肯德拉
Show them, Kendra.
奥尔达斯被杀时带着这个
Aldus was carrying this when he was killed.
是有关一把埃及匕♥首♥的报道
It's a newspaper article about an Egyptian dagger.
萨维奇就是它杀死我们的
The one Savage used to kill us.
在中城时 我们了解到与我们被杀当晚
In Central City, we learned that objects associated
有关的东西也可以杀死萨维奇
with the night of our deaths can also be used to kill Savage.
根据奥尔达斯的笔记 要结合
According to Aldus's notes, the dagger needs to be wielded
刻在上面的咒语 匕♥首♥才有用
in conjunction with an incantation inscribed on it.
咒语是什么意思
What does this incantation say?
我不知道 不认识这个语言
I don't know. I can't read the language.
没关系 我会帮你记起来的
It's okay. I'll help you remember.
太好了 现在 这匕♥首♥...
Splendid. Now, as for the dagger...
-得找人去偷 -好吧
- You need someone to steal it. - Okay, fine.
管它的 我来吧
Whatever. I'll do it.
文章说一个叫萨沙·马纳夫斯基的俄♥国♥富佬
Article says it was purchased by some rich Russian douche bag
买♥♥走了匕♥首♥
named Sasha Mahnovski.
-我和你去 -我已经有搭档了
- I'll go with you. - I already got a partner.
比你还不可靠
Who I trust even less than you.
你可以和他们一起去
Look, you're more than welcome to go with them.
只是别穿着这身未来科技
Just don't take along any of your future tech.
你这是要去哪里
Oy! Where do you think you're going?
闯进我之前的实验室去拿粒子追踪器
To break into my old lab and bring us back the particle tracker.
好吧 但或许
Fine, but perhaps,
你应该带上杰佛逊和莎拉
you should take Jefferson and Sara with you
充当你的中间人
to act as your intermediaries.
听着 与过去的自己互动
Look, interacting with yourself in the past
可能会给未来带来毁灭性的影响
can have catastrophic effects upon the future.
太有趣了 咱们走吧
Fascinating. Let's go.
航线已设定前往美国 船长
Setting a course for the United States, Captain.
常春藤学园区1975年
还真有人这么穿
People actually wore this crap?
七十年代的人喜欢抽大♥麻♥
People smoked a lot of pot in the '70s.
很显然荼毒了
It clearly had a deleterious effect
这个时代的审美
on the fashion of the era.
咱们赶紧去拿粒子追踪器吧
Let's just hurry up and get that particle tracker
这样我就不用穿这该死的摇摆靴了
so I can get the hell out of these go-go boots.
记住 当见到之前的我时
Remember, when we meet my former self,
注意不要暴露我们来自未来
it is imperative that we don't let on we're from the future,
所以表现得酷点
so let's just be cool.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
看啊
Look.
我都忘了我以前有多帅了
I'd forgotten how handsome I was.
我那头发 真是丝滑又浓密
My hair, it's so thick and silky.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不不
No. No.
我是马斯克教授 埃隆·马斯克
I'm Professor Musk. Elon Musk.
这两位是我的实验室助理
And these are my two lab assistants.
我是马蒂
I'm Marty.
你确定我们之前没见过吗
Are you sure we haven't met before?
这问题真有意思
Uh, that's a very interesting question.
简单来说
Um, suffice it to say,
我很熟悉你的研究
I am familiar with your work.
我们也是为此而来
That's actually why we're here.
来见你
To see you.
你是研究阿尔法粒子的领军人物之一
You're a leading expert in Alpha Particles?
不 我是唯一的领军人物
No, I'm the leading expert.
我们希望向你讨教一下
Well, we were hoping to pick your brain
你研究领域的事
about your area of expertise.
物理学
Physics?
你对哪方面感兴趣 应用还是理论
Which are you interested in, applied or theoretical?
问题就在这里
That is just the thing.
我无法选择
I can't decide.
我两个都喜欢
I love them both.
厉害
Cool.
走吧 我们去点支大♥麻♥烟 聊聊物理
Well, let's go spark a doobie and rap about physics.
你带路 马蒂
Lead the way, Marty.
你确定那真的是你
Are you sure that's actually you?
天呐
Oh, man.
专心点 肯德拉 你知道这铭文什么意思
Concentrate, Kendra. You know how to read the inscription.
至少 你曾经知道
At least, you used to know.
是啊 我不太了解象形文
Yeah, well, my hieroglyphic is a little rusty.
准确地说是僧侣体象形文
Lapidary hieratic, actually.
一种失传的古代语言
An ancient language lost to the ages.
难道你不知道这个什么意思吗
Don't you know how to read it?
这是神职人员的专用文字
It was a language known only to the clergy.
如果我们有罗塞塔石
If we only had a Rosetta Stone,
我或许可以
I might be able to--
你就是我们的罗塞塔石
Well, you are our Rosetta Stone.
闭上眼睛
Just close your eyes.
当作你在冥想
Think of it as meditation.
我需要你放松
I need you to relax
敞开心扉
and open your mind.
为了让你记起如何杀死萨维奇
In order for you to remember how to kill Savage,
我需要你打开记忆之门
I need you to let your mind float
回顾你那好几百个前世
back through your hundreds of previous lives.
你的名字叫茶雅拉
Your name is Chay-Ara,
你是荷鲁斯神庙的女祭司
and you are a priestess in the temple of Horus.
怎么了 你看到什么了
What? What is it?
我们
Us.
我们在一起
We were together.
那种 在一起
Like, together-together.
我一直告诉你
Well, I have been telling you
你我注定要
that you and I should be destined--
你干什么
What are you doing?
到底命中注定这四个字你哪里不懂
What part of destiny do you not understand?
我不懂为什么我不能再为自己着想
The part where I have to stop thinking for myself.
破坏武器拍卖♥♥的那群人
The group that disrupted the arms auction.
知道他们是谁吗
Any idea who they were?
穿得像个机器人的那位
A man in a robotic suit,
能发射冰和火的武器
weapons that shoot ice and fire.
总而言之 他们不是这个时代的人
Suffice it to say, they're not from around here.
他们应该来自未来
I would assume the future.
-这不可能 -永生不也是吗
- That's impossible. - So is immortality.
此外 你还有其他假设来解释
Besides, how else do you explain technology
这些我们从未见过的科技吗
beyond anything we have seen?
你有什么发现
What can you tell me about it?
它含有微型化导弹制导系统
It contains a miniaturized missile-guidance system
能发射高爆弹♥药♥
capable of delivering high-explosive ordnance.
给你24小时破解它
You have 24 hours to reverse-engineer it.
这可能要好几周
It could take weeks,
甚至几个月来破解电路
months to figure out the circuitry.
在我看来这很简单
It looks simple enough to me.
只要按下这个按钮
You just press this button here.
就给24小时
I said 24 hours.
你们最好赶紧开始工作
Suggest you all get to work.
我看到一楼有运动感应器