like... rewiring a security system.
如果有来世 说不定你能成为电机工程师
In another life, you could've been an electrical engineer.
看来我躲过了一劫
Guess dodged a bullet.
你以为我想跟你一样吗
You think I want to be like you?
成为科技亿万富翁被你说得像是坏事
You make being a tech billionaire sound like a bad thing.
你所有时间和金钱都用来发明超级战衣
You spend all your time and money inventing a super-suit,
你要用它来做什么
and what do you do with it?
缩起来像个笨蛋一样到处乱飞
Fly around like some incredible shrinking schmuck
试图拯救世界
trying to save the world.
靠抢银行为生 难道更重要吗
Robbing banks for a living-- I suppose that's more important?
相较起来更有满足感
It's sure as hell more satisfying.
就是这样你才会成为罪犯
Thinking like that is what makes you a criminal.
不 那样我才活了下来
No, it makes me a survivor.
而终有一天 你也希望自己变成这样
And there's gonna come a day when you wish you were too.
让我来
Here.
动一下螺线管 就不必重新连接
You flip the solenoid, saves you the trouble of rewiring it.
我收回刚才的话 雷蒙德
I take it back, Raymond.
毕竟你不是完全一无是处
You're not completely useless after all.
我想要道歉
I wanted to apologize.
我不害怕我的过去
I'm not afraid of my past.
我只是
I'm just
不愿相信你是我的未来
unwilling to believe that you're my future.
而且你越是不停地说
And the more you keep repeating
我们注定要在一起
that we're destined to be together,
我就越想证明你是错的
the more I want to prove you wrong.
也许这样显得我很幼稚 但是我
And maybe that makes me childish, and I'm--
不 并没有
No. It doesn't.
你一点也不幼稚
Not at all.
听着 四千年是一段漫长的岁月
Look, 4,000 years is a long time,
也许我想得太理所当然了
and maybe I've been taking us for granted,
期盼你爱上我
expecting you to fall in love with me
因为在过去的206世里你都这么做了
because that's what you've done the last 206 lifetimes,
但你说得对
but you're right.
我们不是命中注定
Does not make us destiny.
而是有较高的机率
More like...probability.
听着 肯德拉
Look, Kendra.
在这一世你不必爱我
You don't have to love me in this lifetime.
等你多少世我都愿意
As many lifetimes as it takes.
你是值得我等待的人
I know you're worth the wait.
好 那么
All right, well, uh,
我们再试一次
let's try this again.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
你的名字叫茶雅拉
Your name is Chay-Ara,
你是荷鲁斯神殿的女祭司
and you're a priestess in the temple of Horus.
你要送这把刀给我作为礼物吗
You're giving me a knife... as a present?
我觉得你对浪漫的理解
Your conceptions of romance
还有待改进
require some adjustment, I think.
它是神圣的
It's sacred.
我听说只有女祭司
I was told that only a high priestess
才懂上面的铭文
could read the inscription.
-这是 -一首诗
- It's a-- - A poem.
虽然我的灵魂已逝去
And though my soul departs the Earth,
数着重获新生的日子
count my days till my rebirth.
我会永远等着我的爱人
I will wait across eternity
回到我的怀抱
for my love to come back to me.
那把刀
The knife.
你给了我
You gave it to me,
刀上面的铭文
and the inscription,
是一首诗 一首情诗
it was a poem--a love poem
允诺了...
which promises...
允诺了什么
Promises what?
允诺了我们永不分离
That we'd be together forever.
或许我真的是个天才
Perhaps I really am a genius.
我年轻时造的追踪器
My younger self's tracker
直接把我们带到了萨维奇的实验室
led us straight to Savage's lab.
读数已到96.6% 肯定就在这下面
Reading's at 96.6%. It's definitely down there.
-我去去就回 -等下 等等
- Be right back. - Whoa--wait, wait, wait.
应该交给我们
Shouldn't we handle this?
我是说 你抽了不少大♥麻♥
I mean, you're pretty stoned.
就算神志不清 还是能把这些
I could be unconscious and still be able
1975年的半吊子恶棍狠揍一顿
to kick the ass of a few rent-a-thugs from 1975.
我终于知道她为什么如此有魅力了
I do see why I found her so attractive.
我们要找的就是这个
Lookin' for this.
祝你们能有一个美妙的夜晚
And y'all have a lovely evening.
看来罗里找到了保险丝盒
Looks like Rory found the fuse box.
出了点小问题
We got a slight problem.
主人回来了
The owner just came home.
绝对是你们始料未及的人
You're not gonna believe who it is.
我们又见面了
We meet again.
我很感激又有机会
Oh, I'm grateful for another opportunity
把你们干掉
to kill you.
常春藤学院镇
我从未干过拯救世界的事
I've never saved the world before.
这种感觉真好
Feels good.
回来的路上我们应该顺便买♥♥点甜甜圈的
We should've picked up some donuts on the way back.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我的戒指
My ring.
被你打晕后 我一定没醒过来
When you knocked me out, I must not have woken up,
或者醒来后决定不去参加聚会了
or did, and decided not to go to the mixer.
克莱丽莎
Clarissa.
我了个去
Holy crap.
现在 你们可以告诉我你们到底是谁
Now, do you want to tell me who you are
来自哪里了吧
and where you're from?
别再垂死挣扎了
Stop struggling.
掌控各种局面这种事
I've had 4,000 years of training
我已训练了四千年了
in every hold and pressure point known.
你们早就知道了 不是吗
But you already know that, don't you?
我是不死之身
That I'm immortal.
总之我会把你杀了
I'm gonna kill you anyway.
我对天发誓
That's a promise.
我到底做过什么使你如此憎恨我
Oh, what have I done to deserve such enmity?
不 应该这么说
No, let me rephrase that.
我对你做过什么
What have I done to you?
或许你这样对我是因为
Perhaps you have targeted me
我将来会对你做的事
for something I've yet to do.
你们从未来的某个时间点穿越而来
You traveled here from some point in the future.
这家伙很快就想明白了
Catches on fast, this guy.
你们是时间旅行者
Visitors from another time.
等我的队友来把你狠揍一顿
You won't be so happy when the rest of the team shows up
你就不会笑得这么得意了
and knocks that smug grin off your face.
那还等什么
Oh, why wait?
我猜这是某种
A communications device of some sort,
通讯设备
I imagine.
来吧
Please.
联络你的朋友吧
Contact your friends.
我迫不及待想看到
I'm looking forward to seeing
那两个老朋友呢
at least two of them again.
太难以置信了
Un-believable!
这是超光速粒子歧管吗
Is that a tachyon manifold?
小兄弟 你是怎么找到我们的
Hey, how did you find us, man?
你们觉得我造不出一个装置
You think I couldn't build something
来追踪我自己的追踪器吗
to track my own tracker?
你知道你都干了些什么吗
Do you have any idea what you have done?
我♥干♥了什么
What I've done?
你们这帮人把我打晕
You guys knocked me out.
就是你冥顽不顾
Which we wouldn't have had to do in the first place
我们才会打晕你
if you weren't such a monumental jerk!
好了 我能...
Okay, uh, can I just--yeah.
看好他 莎拉
Watch him, Sara.
你得冷静下来
Yo, you need to calm down
不要再对着自己大喊大叫了
and you need to stop yelling at yourself.