如果你曾是我的学生
If you had been my student,
我就会教你遵循
I'd have taught you the principles
科学分♥析♥的原则 而不是逞能
of using scientific analysis, not this bravado.
没有时间了 我要进去
There isn't time. I'm going in.
吉迪恩 萨维奇的钱现在在哪
Gideon! Where's Savage's money now?
博德曼教授推测萨维奇把钱存在了
Dr. Boardman theorized that Savage entrusted it
布伦伯格集团 世界上最古老的银行
to the Bruemberg Group, the oldest bank in the world.
我去告诉其他人
I'll go tell the rest of the team.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
我一个人去
I'm going alone.
不能再有人因我伤亡了
I can't have any more blood on my hands.
除了你自己吗
Except for your own?
你不能不带后援就去
You can't go in there without backup.
我假借名义将你们骗来这里
Look, I brought you all with me under false pretenses.
如果不是我劝卡特来
Carter would still be alive
他可能还活着
if I hadn't have convinced him to come.
飞船上的人都是自愿留下的
No one's on this ship that doesn't want to be here.
但我不能拿大家的性命冒险
But I can't risk the whole team.
那好 就带我
Fine. Just me.
但愿能帮上忙 你没得选
And if it helps, I'm not giving you a choice.
我要和你一起去那银行
I'm going with you to that bank.
我听到有人说银行
Somebody say bank?
不需要你的帮助 史纳特先生
Your services aren't required, Mr. Snart.
只是去侦查
This is purely reconnaissance.
我们知道怎么踩点银行
We know how to case banks.
基本算是银行家
We're practically bankers.
只不过我们是拿钱出来
'Cept we take the money out.
好 要是需要偷东西
Yes, and when I need someone to steal something,
一定第一个通知你 我保证
you'll be the first to know, I assure you.
听着 英国佬
Listen, Englishman.
我在这铁皮里待腻了
I'm getting bored being stuck on this tin can.
我要是腻了 就会出坏主意
And when I get bored, I make bad decisions.
好了好了 我们是一家人
Now, now, now, we're all on the same side here.
我和我热心的朋友只是想帮忙
My hot-headed friend and I just want to be helpful.
仅此而已
That's all.
知道了
Duly noted.
你应该让我揍他
You should have let me punch him.
那我们就拿不到这个了
Yeah, then we wouldn't have gotten this.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yes.
好了 我要去哪
All right, where am I headed?
你正在离开气管动脉
You're exiting the tracheal artery.
你应该能看到第一个碎片了
You should see the first fragment.
没找到 是不是错过了
No sign of it. Did I miss it?
它应该像冰山一样大
It's the size of an iceberg.
你不可能看不到它
It seems highly unlikely that you could miss it.
可能泰坦尼克号♥上的人也是这么说的
That's probably what they said on the Titanic.
我想我找到了
Think I found it.
看来这些年玩《摧毁小行星》的经验
Looks like all those years of playing asteroids
终于要派上用场了
is about to pay off.
她的生命体征好转了 看来起作用了
Her vitals are improving. It seems to be working.
还剩下十九个碎片
There's still 19 more fragments.
雷蒙德
Raymond?
雷蒙德 还没完呢
Raymond, you're not done!
我的核心防护措施受损
I'm losing core containment.
指引我离开这里 快
Plot me a course out of here. Now!
布伦伯格银行
抱歉
Excuse me.
我们想存一些祖传财宝
We'd like to deposit some family heirlooms.
抱歉 我们是私人银行
I'm sorry, we're a private bank.
我们不存价值一千万美元以下的财物
We don't secure valuables worth less than $10 million.
我肯定它符合你们的标准
Well, I'm sure this will suffice.
海滨号♥残骸里找到的
Doubloons from the wreck of the “Esplinade”.
它们的估值是一千万美元...
They've been appraised at $10 million dollars...
一枚
apiece.
荣幸至极
Such a pleasure.
您做出了明智的选择
You won't regret your decision.
布伦伯格集团正是因其谨慎而闻名
The Bruemberg Group is known for its discretion.
我猜还得签一堆文件吧
I'm sure there'll be a fair deal of paperwork to sign.
不多
Not too much.
我们不喜欢繁琐的程序
We like to cut through the red tape here.
请允许我先把它存入保险箱
Let me get this to one of our safe deposit boxes,
然后我让秘书带你们去签文件
and I'll get my secretary to move in on this paperwork.
有点意思
Interesting.
这里面的记录都是关于
There are records here referring
一个叫"容器"的东西
to something called the Vessel?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
我知道 萨维奇的财宝根本没存在这家银行
Yes, I know, none of Savage's funds are in this bank.
我正在查找"容器"的位置
I'm working on locating this Vessel,
但我不确定能否在新朋友回来之前弄完
but I'm not sure I'll do so before our new friend returns.
回来杀我们之前
To kill us.
前台小姐在桌子下面藏了一把消音手♥枪♥
The receptionist had a silenced beretta under her desk.
那些保安是南非雇佣兵
The guards, South African mercenaries.
看他们脖子上入会的烧痕就知道
You can tell by the initiation burns on their neck.
而我们的新朋友右手有不少老茧
And our new friend here has calluses on his right hand,
这和日本剑客的特征一致
consistent with being Kuroda-trained swordsmen.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为我有一样的老茧
Because I have the same calluses.
所以他们可能已经发现
Which means they've probably figured out
我们不是什么刚继承遗产的
that we are not Rockefellers
洛克菲勒家族的人
who just came into their inheritance.
别这么敏感
Oh, don't be so alarmist.
光老茧不能说明任何问题
Calluses are hardly definitive proof of anything.
我很肯定我们被识破了
Pretty sure they made us.
如果你们就是这样招待客户的话
Well, if this is how you treat your customers,
那我们可要去别家了
we might just have to take our business elsewhere.
我强调过不要带武器
I thought I specifically said no weapons!
你之后再道谢吧
You can thank me later.
你到底有多少把匕♥首♥
Exactly how many knives do you have?
看来你准备用匕♥首♥去拼剑了
Seems you brought a knife to a swordfight.
莎拉
Sara.
莎拉 莎拉不要
Sara! Sara, don't!
电脑上什么都没有
We didn't get anything from the computer!
留个活口
We need him alive!
刚才到底怎么回事
What the hell happened back there?
你知道我是一名杀手
You know I'm a killer.
所以你才拉我入伙
That's why you put me in your little group.
我看到的不是杀手在杀人 莎拉
I didn't witness just a killer at work, Sara.
我看到的是野兽
What I saw was an animal.
这艘船上你最没资格评价别人
You are the last person on this ship to judge anyone!
还有我都遭受了什么
This is not judgment, Sara. It is concern.
我以为你知道我是怎么复活的
I thought you knew how I was resurrected
还有是什么成就了我
and--and what it did to me.
我知道是复活泉水让你复活了
I know you were restored by something called the Lazarus Pit.
显然起死回生
Well, apparently there's a downside
是要付出代价的
to being brought back to life.
我朋友西娅称之为嗜血的欲望
My friend Thea calls it a blood lust,
我觉得这名字还是太温和了
and I think that's being too generous,
是它让我成为你口中的野兽
and so is calling me an animal.
我是个怪物
I'm a monster.
不错的座驾
Nice ride!
没错 这家伙能达到每秒1030公尺的速度
Yeah, it can hit a Mach 3 in a walk.
超酷的
Pretty cool.
你怎么知道这么多的
How'd you know so much about it?
说明书在手 万事不愁
Little thing called an instruction manual.
你看到怎么操控它飞行的内容了吗
Did you read the part about how to fly this thing?
或许吧 怎么了
Maybe... Why?
我们想要去中城小逛一下
We're gonna take a little sojourn to Central City.
那里有一件无价珠宝
There's a priceless jewel
需要从囚笼被释放出来
that needs to be freed from captivity.
你想让我帮你们偷东西