-不会的 -谢谢
- You don't have to. - Thank you.
盖瑞 你知道我负责推销的那个部分吧
Gary, you know my part of the pitch, right?
好好 我还是自己去吧
Okay, okay, maybe I can do this alone.
不 看看那家伙
No, look at this guy.
他很自信 有号♥召力
He's got confidence. He's got charisma.
-他还很 -糟糕
- He's got-- - Crap.
我的胳膊卡在海报卷轴里了
I got my arm stuck in the poster tube.
听着 艾娃 我了解我爸
Listen, Ava, I know my dad, okay?
没有支援 最好别单独进去
You're not gonna want to go in there without backup.
好 盖瑞 你来吧
Fine, Gary, you're in.
好 夏普局长
All right, Director Sharpe.
给他们来一套老办法
Let's give 'em the old ham and eggs.
该死
Damn it.
教母没有撒谎
The godmother was telling the truth.
要送教母下地狱
We can't send her to hell
普鲁登丝也得一同下地狱
without sending Prudence down with her.
挨千刀的仙女教母
Bloody fairy godmothers--
就像依赖宿主的寄生虫
they're like parasites who feed off their hosts.
这种魔法是随着心愿发挥出来的
Their magic--it only works at the whim of their charge.
只有让小姑娘自愿拒绝教母
The girl will have to reject the godmother.
谁愿意放弃那样的魔法啊
Who's going to give up that kind of power,
尤其是她现在的处境
especially in her situation?
只能随了她的愿
We just have to give her what she wants.
如果我们救下她妈妈 她就不需要教母了
If we save her mom, she won't need the godmother.
Z 不行
Z, we can't.
我查阅了历史记录
I checked the historical record.
简·霍桑作为女巫被处死
Jane Hawthorne was executed as a witch.
这是在仙女教母出现前的
That was canon before the fairy godmother
固定时间线
affected the timeline.
我们不能改变
We can't change that.
那就不管他们吗
So we're just gonna let them do it?
莎拉 这跟我所在的那个时期一样
Sara, this is exactly what it's like where I'm from--
部落文化 找替罪羊
the tribalism, scapegoating,
因为人们的不同而处决他们
persecuting someone just because they're different,
而其他人只会袖手旁观
while other people just stand by and do nothing.
我也不想这样 Z
I don't want it to go down like this either, Z.
抱歉 但我们没办法
I'm sorry, but we don't have a choice.
我答应了会帮她
Look, I promised her that I would help her.
你答应了我们做不到的事
Well, you made a promise that we can't keep.
当务之急是把普鲁登丝和教母分开
The priority here is separating Prudence from her godmother.
那样才能拯救更多人
That's how we're gonna save more lives.
所以与此同时
So, in the meantime,
我们就让她认为我们要去救她妈妈吗
we just let her think we're saving her mom?
好极了
Great.
我是来救你的 简
I'm here to save you, Jane.
-你是什么人 -我们要赶紧走
- Who art thee? - We need to go now.
不
No.
我知道你害怕
Look, I get that you're scared,
但是我可以保护你
but I can protect you.
你要相信我
You need to trust me.
走吧
Come, please.
我相信你是一番好意
I believe you mean well...
但是我不能走
but I cannot go.
这些人都疯了
These people are insane.
他们怎样都会杀了你的
They're gonna kill you no matter what.
他们只是害怕
They are afraid,
恐惧会诱发出人最坏的一面
and fear brings out the worst in all of us.
因此 我必须原谅他们
Therefore, I must forgive them...
原话出自《路加福音》23:34
因为他们所作的 他们不晓得
for they know not what they do.
至少你们清教♥徒♥中有一个人
Well, at least one of you Puritans
真正理解了那书的涵义
gets the point of that book.
如果我现在一走了之
If I disappear now,
其他人会因我的懦弱而付出代价的
others will pay for my cowardice,
我不能让无辜之人受罪的
and I will not allow innocents to suffer.
可是你女儿正在受罪 她的法力呢
What about your daughter's suffering, her powers?
想想你的行为会对她造成什么样的影响
Think about how your actions are going to affect her.
她是我唯一考虑的人
She is the only one of whom I think.
我让她向我发誓
I made her swear to me
从今以后她绝对不会使用她的法力
that she would never use her power henceforth.
只要她遵从我的指示
As long as she heeds my command,
我的普鲁登丝就会活下去
my Prudence will live.
但是她今后要怎么面对生活...
But what kind of life is it gonna be...
你死了 她却没有保护你
where you died and she couldn't protect you?
这份内疚会随着她一辈子
That guilt is gonna follow her her whole life.
最后她会怨恨自己 怨恨整个世界
She'll end up mad at herself and mad at the world.
求你了 我们得走了
Please, we have to go.
我女儿很坚强
My daughter is strong.
经过时间洗礼与上帝的爱护
In time, with God's love,
她会放下这些重担的
she will let go of these burdens.
简 求你别这样
Jane, don't do this, please.
尔必须即刻启程
Thou must go with haste.
你休想逃脱惩罚 女巫
You shall not flee your punishment, witch.
你的审判正在等着你
Your trial awaits.
没用 垃圾...
It's useless, piece of--
我知道你在这里 你个老巫婆
I know you're there, you old bat.
不如你主动显身吧
Why don't you show yourself, eh?
我们来聊一聊
We'll have ourselves a little chat.
说句请或是谢谢就好 小宝贝
A simple please and thank-you would do, my pet.
虽然看着你不停地嘟囔
Although it has been quite amusing
倒是挺有趣的
watching you prattle on.
好好好 老太婆
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, Granny.
你笑也笑完了
You've had your fun,
现在是时候放了可爱的普鲁登丝
and now it's time to let go of dear Prudence
然后你就可以继续去享乐了
and be on your merry way.
我一心只想把世界变得更快乐
All I want is to make the world a happier place.
你把她母亲害得坐牢
You got her mother thrown in the bloody clink.
还有那个眼珠被挖出来的
And what about that bloke who had his eyes
小伙子呢
pecked out of his skull, eh?
那人是个骗子
That man was a liar.
他们都是骗子
They are all liars,
这些低级的害虫必须得到教训
and simple-minded pests like that must be taught a lesson.
"害虫"啊
Oh, "Pests."
你可真会选词
Intriguing choice of words.
在普鲁登丝之前 我所帮助过的姑娘们
Before Prudence, all the girls I helped
只知道索取 索取
were just take, take, take.
"我要一条新裙子 教母"
"I want a new dress, Godmother."
"我想去参加舞会 教母"
"I want to go to the ball, Godmother."
所以我不断给予 给予
So I gave, and I gave,
无论那些要求有多么地荒唐
no matter how absurd the request.
什么人会想要穿一双玻璃鞋啊
I mean, who would ever choose to wear glass slippers?
那得磨出多少水疱
Imagine the blisters!
而最终我得到了什么回报呢
And what did I get in return?
千年来被囚禁在一个
A thousand years locked away
阴冷凄惨的维度里
in a dank and miserable dimension.
所以是人类把你关起来的吗
So it was humans who put you away, eh?
那也是你罪有应得 刻薄的老太婆
Well, it serves you right, you bitter old nag.
你不希望普鲁登丝过得快乐
You don't want Prudence happy.
你希望她怒火爆发
You want her raging.
这就是你报复的手段
That's how you settle the score,
利用一个孩子的愤怒将地狱之火
by using a child's anger to rain down hellfire
释放到那些可怜的混♥蛋♥身上
on those poor bastards out there.
你说用地狱之火吗
Hellfire, you say?
这个主意不错
Not a bad idea.
再见了 小宝贝
Ta-ta, my pet.
我的普鲁登丝很快会需要我的
My Prudence will be needing me soon.
什么情况下需要我们继续提供资金
And what situations require our continued funding,
夏普局长
Director Sharpe?
长官 你记不记得
Sir, do you remember
恐龙占领洛杉矶的时候
when dinosaurs took over downtown Los Angeles?
还有心电感应的大猩猩想杀死巴拉克·奥巴马