差不多是这样
Something like that.
各位 别这样 我们没时间搞这个
Guys, really, we don't have time for this.
貌似罗里先生还没意识到
Somehow Mister Rory here hasn't realized
他要是想玩火的话
that if he's going to play with fire,
最终只会自焚
he's going to get burned.
别
Don't.
开打
Fight!
你们几个
Oi! You lot!
谢谢你的便车 伙计 快带我们跑
Thanks for the lift, mate. Get us out of here!
快走啊 赶紧的
Come on! Go! Let's go!
让我下车 我要吐了
Oh, let me out, I'm gonna puke.
别被西装骗了 这可是位朋克
Don't let the suit fool you. Our man's a punk.
他这一路都是在逆行开过来的
He drove on the wrong side of the road the whole way here.
英美道路行驶方向相反
-是吗 -真棒
- I did? - Nice.
再见了 伙计
See you around, mate.
好吧 莎拉 我找到他们的藏身处了
All right, Sara, I found their hideout.
现在就回乘波号♥
Heading back to the Waverider.
不行 雷 你要做内线
No, Ray, you are our guy on the inside.
音乐太大声会让我流鼻血
Look, loud music makes my nose bleed.
我不是朋克的料
I am not a punk.
你现在是了 你要和乐队呆在一起
Well, you are now. You stay with that band.
雷 雷 你在吗
Ray? Ray, you there?
你按钮按得太猛了
Ah, you're pressing the button too hard.
好吧 我是第一次用
Oh, right, yeah, it's my first time.
听着 伙计 有个老办法可以
Listen, mate, there's an old trick
让爱尔兰矮妖现出真身
for unmasking leprechauns.
你在他们面前撒一把谷粒
You spill a bunch of grain in front of them on the floor,
它们会情不自禁一粒粒地数清楚
and they're compelled to count every kernel.
真的吗 听起来很奇怪 不是真的吧
Really? That sounds bizarre. That's not true.
是真的吗
Is that true?
这计划可真蠢
That's a stupid plan.
你有更好的吗 大块头
Have you got a better one, big man?
我不玩魔术把戏
I don't do magic tricks.
太好了 所以计划就是没有计划
Oh, great, so the plan is no plan.
-你是这意思吗 -你俩够了
- Is that your idea? - Enough! Both of you.
你知道吗 这可是1977年的伦敦
You know what? It is 1977 in London Town.
我要去欣赏美景了
I'm going to enjoy the sights.
祝你们处理魔法问题好运
Good luck with your magic problem.
你们是不是刚把康斯坦丁逼走了
Did you guys just make Constantine leave?
我们等下再联♥系♥你 雷
We'll get back to you, Ray.
-你这样可不好 伙计 -他会害死我们
- Not your finest work, bud. - He's gonna get us killed.
你就是不喜欢戴领带的男人而已
You just don't like guys with ties.
没错 那就好像是某人
That's right. It's like a little flag
脖子上挂了个小旗帜 写着"我是骗子"
hanging from someone's neck, saying, "I'm a liar."
我会让扎莉跟着他 好吗
Look, I'll have Zari follow him, all right?
但与此同时 你和我要帮助雷
But in the meantime, you and I need to help Ray
找出这个魔法生物 把它送回地狱
find this magical creature so we can send it to hell
不然这支队伍就成散沙了
before this whole team falls apart.
-情况如何 -不错
- How's it going? - Good
很好
Great.
好 全部都在这了
All right. This should be all of it.
这些协议是过去六年
These protocols were developed by Rip and myself
我和里谱亲自♥制♥定的
over the last six years.
-图是我画的 -谢了 盖瑞
- I did the drawings. - Thank you, Gary.
你的工作就是针对新出现的魔法生物逃亡者
So your job is to just update all of this
更新这些东西 好吗
for our new magical fugitives, okay?
没问题 老大
You got it, boss.
我们时间调查局的说法是
And as we say at the Time Bureau,
细节才是好玩的地方
the adventure is in the details.
玩开心
Have fun.
你还好吧
You okay?
我很好 我很好
I'm good, I'm good.
只是 我知道你们有自己的一套行事办法
It's just--I know you guys do things differently here
只是没想到这么看重协议
I just didn't know it was so protocol-centric.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我知道你习惯了和你那群好朋友搭时间机器
Look, I know you're used to zooming around in a time machine
穿越时间
with all your best friends,
乱来一通 拯救历史
shooting from the hip and saving history.
一直都是
Always.
但时间调查局不只是协议而已
But you know, the Bureau is not all protocols.
我在听着
I'm listening.
跟我来
Come with.
准备好了 内特 今天可是周一塔可日
Buckle up Nate, it's Taco Monday.
-不是周二吗 -我们敢反抗
- Instead of Taco Tuesday? - Oh, we dare to defy.
送塔可的
Taco delivery.
你是格林先生吗
Are you Mr. Green?
我叫盖瑞
Oh. Name's Gary.
格林先生正在温室里颠鸾倒凤呢
Mr. Green's in the conservatory with the lead pipe.
抱歉 不好笑
Sorry. Bad joke.
-没 很好 -好吧
- No, that was great. - Um, yeah.
对了 我叫蒙娜 就是蒙娜·丽莎
My name's Mona, by the way, just--kind of like Mona Lisa
不带丽莎的蒙娜
without the Lisa, so it's just Mona.
棒
Cool.
时间调查局 这里就是吗
Time Bureau? Huh. Is that what this place is?
我们总是被蒙在鼓里
You know, they just never tell us.
时间调查局是什么
What's a Time Bureau?
就是夏令时间啊
You know, like, daylight savings
时区啊之类的
and time zones and stuff like that?
我们就是干这些的
We're in charge of that.
-好了 拜拜 -拜拜
- Okay. Bye. - Bye.
其实就是一
Oh, it's actually just one...
一人一个
One per person.
好了 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
好 保密 我懂
Okay. Shh. Got it.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么 东西落在货车里了吗
What, did we forget something in the van?
没 我
No, I--
我送你们过来 你们没付钱
Seeing as I drove you guys and you didn't pay me,
我想或许可以跟你们玩玩
I thought maybe I could hang out with you blokes.
打倒君主制 对吧
Down with the monarchy, right?
我没记住你的名字
I didn't catch your name.
雷 呢
Ray...ge.
雷怒
Rayge?
对 雷怒 他们都这么叫我
Yep, Rayge-- that's what they call me,
因为我总是在愤怒地
on account of all my various rages
对抗 体制
against, um, the machine.
我倒想见见怒火 雷怒
Well, I'd like to see some rage, Rayge.
我叫查莉 进来吧
I'm Charlie. Come on in.
各位 记得我们的司机吧
Guys, do you remember our driver?
他叫雷怒
Well, he goes by the name Rayge,
因为他愤愤不平
because of his wicked rages.
是吗 因为什么
Yeah? About what?
迪斯科吗
Disco music, right?
当然是女王啊
The Queen, obviously.
及时做家务
Doing chores in a timely fashion.
我们也不喜欢迪斯科
We hate disco, too.
不喜欢迪斯科 讨厌死了
Yeah. Hate disco. Hate it.
我离开纽约就是为了摆脱
I had to move from New York just to get away
紧身裤和松糕鞋
from tight trousers and platform shoes.
你知道穿着松糕鞋有多难走路吗
Do you know how hard it is to walk in those?
好 那听听你的怒吼
Right, let's hear a rage, then.
来吧
Ah, go on.
都这个点了 不 怒吼是勉强不来的
Uh, at this hour? No, I don't like to force them.
自然而然的怒吼才行
You know, I just let them come naturally.
但我会怒吼的
But it'll happen.
那你们呢 你们是因为什么呢
What about you guys? You know? What makes you tick?
我们是嗅味乐队
We're The Smell. We're a band.
还有什么好说的
What more is there to say.
不只如此 德克兰
Uh, we're a bit more than that, Declan.
我们会掀起一场运动 震撼这个体制