We're a movement. We're gonna shock the system.
唤醒所有寄生虫
Wake up all the drones.
包括在座的各位
Present company included.
抱歉 米撒得到处都是
Sorry, the rice-- everywhere.
抱歉 看到了吗 德克兰
Sorry. You see that, Declan?
什么
What?
大米 到处都是一粒粒大米
The rice. The grains of rice-- they're everywhere.
如果让你产生了要
Sorry if you feel the urge
捡起每一颗米的冲动 抱歉
to have to pick up every single piece.
兄弟 你在测试我是不是爱尔兰矮妖吗
Mate, are you trying the leprechaun test on me?
你知道你现在有多伤人吗
Do you know how hurtful you're being right now?
简直痛心疾首
Deeply.
德克兰对自己的黄头发有点敏感
Declan's a bit touchy about being ginger.
-你说得对 雷怒 -雷怒该走了
- You're all right, Rayge. - Well, Rayge has got to leave.
我们要计划一下妈臀行动
We've got to plan Operation Mum's Bum.
妈臀 妈臀
Mum's Bum. Mum's Bum?
很好玩的感觉 我很想试试
Hey, that sounds fun. I could get into that.
反正我们也需要司机
Well, we could use a driver.
我们能相信他吗
Can we trust him?
只有一个办法可以知道
Well, there's only one way to find out.
这就是所谓的重头戏吗
So that's the big highlight?
比其余的美国人早一天吃塔可
Eating tacos one day before the rest of America?
没错
Yeah.
魔法仪表上出现了一个标记
There's a blip on the magic-o-meter.
公元前768000年发现异常
发生在更新世时期
It's from the Pleistocene period.
空出你的日程表
Clear your schedule.
我们有报告要写
We've got a report to write.
或者 或者...
Or-- or-- or...
或者我们可以自己处理这件事
or we can handle this ourselves.
不经批准吗
Without approval?
听着很危险
That sounds dangerous.
你还有两个咪♥咪♥ 但我就只剩下一个了
You've got two, but I'm sort of down to my last nipple.
盖瑞 艾娃雇我来优化部门办事效率
Gary, Ava hired me to optimize this department, okay?
什么都等三天获批可优化不了什么
And I can't do that waiting three days for approval.
我们可以做时间兄弟
And we can be time bros.
什么
What?
我们可以做时间兄弟
We can be time bros.
-时间兄弟 -对
- Time bros? - Yeah.
我和你吗
Me and you?
-但是... -塔可可以等你回来后加热
- Oh, but-- - We can reheat your tacos later.
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
-我们走 -这边
- Yeah, let's go. Okay. - This way.
好 我们到了
Okay, here we are.
我们这是在哪
where are we?
圣·詹姆斯公园 白金汉宫旁边
St. James's Park, next to Buckingham Palace.
你说圣·詹姆斯公园
St. James's Park, you say.
雷 我们听着呢
All right, Ray, we're listening.
女王皇家的柯基犬
The Queen's royal corgis are taking
正在进行午后散步
their afternoon constitutional.
你要去把其中一只小讨厌抢走
You're gonna nab one of those little yippers
然后带回来给我们
and bring him back to us.
我们不会伤害那只小狗吧
We're not gonna hurt the dog, are we?
当然不是 我们要伤害的是女王
No. We're gonna hurt the Queen.
她用威灵顿牛排来喂狗
She treats her dogs to beef Wellington
而穷♥人♥却在饿肚子
while poor people are starving.
是时候要揭发她的虚伪之举了
It's time to expose her hypocrisy.
好 没问题 狗狗都爱我
Okay, yeah. No problem. Dogs love me.
不 有问题 它们可是女王的爱犬
Yes, problem. They're the Queen's dogs.
有守卫看守
They're gonna be guarded.
问题是 狗的守卫森严吗
Question-- will the dogs be heavily guarded?
那就是你的问题了
Well, that's your problem.
是时候看看你的能耐了
It's time to see how far you'll go.
如果你囤积了怒火 现在是时候释放了
If you got a rage stored up, now's the time.
雷 我们能听到你在通讯器那头
Ray, we can hear you gulping
唉声叹气
through the comms.
我们真要这么做吗
Do we really have to do this?
我们已经知道德克兰不是爱尔兰矮妖了
I mean, we know that Declan is not a leprechaun.
你的机器上显示他们其中一人有魔法
Well, your machine says one of them is magical,
我们的工作是找出并驱逐
so our job is to find 'em and get it gone.
你必须要用老办法来解决了
You're gonna have to do this the old-fashioned way.
偷柯基犬吗
Corgi-napping?
获取信任 再背叛他们
Gaining their trust and betraying them.
柯基犬方面我们会帮你的
We'll help you out with the corgis.
-你要做后援还是亲自出手 -后援
- QB or wet work? - QB.
雷 罗里会一步步地教你做
Ray, Rory is going to walk you through this one.
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy.
小狗来了
Oh, I see them.
走吧 狗狗们
Let's go, pups.
赶紧跟上来 史帕奇
Up and at 'em, Sparky.
看到你面前的长凳没
You see that bench in front of you?
-看到了 -坐在那
- Yeah. - Sit on it.
好
Okay.
好了 雷
All right, Ray.
我觉得我应该做点什么
I feel like I should do something,
也许制♥造♥点混乱
like maybe a distraction.
等着就行了
Just wait.
如果你做好份内工作
This would go a lot faster
遛狗会更快结束 戈登
if you just do your thing, Gordon.
我们直接把他的车偷走得了
Can we just nick his van already?
-这不是我们来这的目的吗 -给他点时间
- That's why we're here, innit? - Give him a minute.
米克 你说得对 现在只剩下遛狗人了
Mick, you were right. It's just the dog walker now.
去问他要一只柯基犬
Go and ask for the corgi.
不好意思 先生
Ah, excuse me, sir.
我不懂皇家礼仪
I don't know if this is royal etiquette,
但是 如果女王不介意...
but, uh, if it may please the Crown...
我能否借一只柯基犬呢
May I borrow one of those corgis?
带它走吧
Just take him.
这就是那传说中礼貌的英国人啊
There are those famous British manners I've heard of.
谢谢
Thank you.
选得好
Good choice.
你们觉得那个可怜的家伙
How long do you think the poor lad
在监狱里能撑多久
is going to last in the clink?
天哪
Blimey.
哎呀 那个年轻人偷了皇家柯基
My word, that young man stole a royal corgi.
他做到了 他真的做到了
He did it. He bloody did it.
快来开车 德克兰
Go on, roll up, Declan.
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go!
今天我们先来报导
We start off the hour with an update
伊丽莎白女王陛下
of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth's
宠爱的柯基史帕奇失踪一事
beloved corgi, Sparky.
史帕奇在今天下午失踪之后
Reported missing earlier this afternoon,
他终于被找到了
he has finally been found behind bars
关在西南伦敦狗狗救援处的笼子里
at the South West London Animal Rescue for Dogs.
从他的样子看来
From the looks of it,
这狗已经和坏人厮混在了一起
the pooch has fallen in with a bad crowd.
至少白金汉宫的某个人
Well, at least someone from Buckingham Palace
终于来感受了一下真实的世界
has glimpsed the real world.
雷怒 雷怒 雷怒
Rayge, Rayge, Rayge!
到桌边去
To the table!
有零食 我饿死了
Oh! Snacks, I'm famished.
只会疼一下 亲爱的
It'll only hurt for a minute, love.
-疼 -纹身
- Hurt? - A tattoo.
我们都有纹身
Yeah, we all have 'em.
在我们的第一个恶作剧后纹上的
Get 'em after our first prank.
嗅味乐队的传统
It's a Smell tradition.
你有纹身后 就是我们的一员了 兄弟
Once you get one, you're one of us, mate.
那个针头消过毒的吧
Oh, that needle's been sterilized, right?
看吧查莉 我说过了 他是个探子
See, Charlie, told ya. He's a narc.
不 他只是不明白
No, he just doesn't get it.
这不只是纹身 这是个声明
This isn't a tattoo, it's a statement.