我们不必送她下地狱
and we don't have to send her to hell.
雷 我们目前发现独角兽
Ray, so far we've learned that unicorns
是杀人狂魔和
are homicidal maniacs
仙女教母是疯婆子
and fairy godmothers are psychopaths.
他们本该是好人
And they're supposed to be the nice ones.
而这些变形混♥蛋♥
And these shapeshifting bastards--
他们带来羞耻
they put the rest to shame.
我们说的是连环杀手 世界大战等
We're talking killing sprees, world wars, you name it.
是的 但她没做过这些
Yeah, but she's not doing any of that.
她在操纵你 别上当了 老兄
She's manipulating you. Don't fall for it, mate.
太迟了 他有纹身了
Too late. He's got a tattoo.
就把它当成放荡的印记
Oh, please let it be a tramp stamp.
她没有伤害任何人
She's not hurting anyone.
别慌 西装头 我们会解决的
Sit tight, Haircut. We'll work this out.
谢谢 米克 也许我们能...
Thank you, Mick. Maybe we could--
他陷得太深了
He's in too deep.
就这一次我赞成你说的
For once I agree with you.
雷完全不知道他面对的是什么
Ray has no bloody idea what he's dealing with.
雷不是新手了
Ray has been doing this a long time.
他自己可以处理
He can handle himself.
莎拉 如果这事不抓紧 就无法阻止了
Sara, if this thing gets loose, there is no stopping it.
相信我
Trust me.
扎莉 你怎么看
Zari, what do you think?
变形者控制雷了吗
Has the shapeshifter gotten to Ray?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 那护卫队拯救女王
All right, then, squad save the Queen.
计划不是那样
That's not the plan.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
当然 你是我的朋友
Of course. You're my friend.
-我们得走了 -为什么
- We got to go. - What? Why?
因为我的朋友不相信我
Because my friends don't trust me.
雷 我们只是想谈谈
Ray? We just want to talk.
你的夜店朋友认为我会乖乖就范
So your disco mates think I'll come quietly.
你到底是谁
Who are you really?
德克兰说得对 我是探子
Look, Declan was right. I am a narc.
我是魔法探子
I'm a magic narc.
我被派来这里缉拿你 但...
I was sent here to capture you and take you in, but--
你不能把我送回监狱
You ain't sending me back to prison.
我不会那么做
I'm not gonna do it.
西装头
Haircut!
那你打算怎么做
Then what are you gonna do?
你说你要让人们震惊
You told me that you wanted to shock people
唤醒他们
and wake them up.
我打算对我的队伍那样做
Well, that's what I'm gonna do--to my own team.
你问我到底是谁
You asked me who I really am?
我是朋克
I'm a punk.
拜托 雷 快开门
Come on, Ray, open the door.
不然我们把门烧开
Or we burn it down.
时间调查局总部 2018年
午餐到了
Lunch is here.
棒
Yes.
我对你们有个想法
Hey, I have an idea for you guys.
-对谁 -你们 时间调查局
- Who guys? - You guys. The Time Bureau.
抱歉 那属于最高机密
Sorry, uh, that was supposed to be top secret.
别担心 因为我想的是
Oh, no worries, because I was thinking,
你知道时区上下波动
you know how time zones go up and down?
如果左右波动呢
Well, what about sideways?
左右波动时区 比如交叉
Sideways time zones. Huh? Like across?
那么你就不用调整时钟
So you wouldn't have to change your clock when took...
自驾游横穿美国
A solo road trip across America!
-真是天才 -谢谢
- That's genius. - Thanks!
发生什么事了
What is happening?
抱歉我得这么做
Sorry I have to do this.
祝你有美好的一天
And have a nice day.
好吧 给你一个三明治
Okay, you got a sandwich.
给我一个三明治
I got a sandwich.
专业提示 调查局包午餐 就要吃得够饱
Pro tip--Bureau pays for lunch so make sure you eat enough
在明天之前都不会饿
so you're not hungry again until tomorrow.
你真的会玩所有无聊的伎俩
You really do know all the boring tricks.
我看得出你还很沮丧 还是放不下阿玛雅吗
I can see you're in a funk. Is this still about Amaya?
忘不了前女友 哭出来没事的
Lay it on the Gar-Bear. It's okay to cry.
其实
In fact...
是种鼓励
it's encouraged.
盖瑞 那棵植物怎么来的
Gary, where did you get that plant?
我们第一次一起执行任务
It's from our first mission together.
我需要对我们有特殊意义的事物
I wanted it to have a special meaning for us.
盖瑞
Gary?
盖瑞 是魔法
Gary, it's magical.
是吗
It is?
盖瑞 订书机
Gary, stapler.
今天我们冲啊
Today we ride! Hyah!
好吧 没发现雷或该生物 船长
Well, no sign of Ray or the creature, Captain.
莎拉 莎拉
Sara? Sara?
也许你该给她的通讯器放个追踪器
Maybe you should have put a tracker in her comm.
搞什么鬼 雷
What the hell, Ray?
好吧 走吧
All right, come on.
莎拉 查理把我打晕了
Sara, Charlie decked me.
不
Oh, no.
不
No.
莎拉 莎拉
Sara? Sara?
米克
Mick.
不
Oh, no.
住手
Stop.
不要伤害我朋友
Don't hurt my friends.
你朋友是寄生虫
Your friends are drones.
不 他们比那要好得多
No, they're better than that.
我不要冒险
I'm not taking the chance.
我不可能回去监狱
No way I'm going back to prison.
解开原子侠战衣
Atom suit--disassemble.
已验证帕尔默博士声音
Dr. Palmer voice authenticated.
-看来你也是寄生虫 -够了
- Guess you're a drone, too. - That's enough.
扎莉
Zari.
很好 现在就送这个野兽下地狱
Great. Now let's send this beast to hell.
-等下 -地狱 搞什么
- Wait. - Hell? What the hell?
各位 拜托
Guys, come on, look...
大家想一想 好吗
let's think about this, all right?
她并不邪恶
She is not evil.
她偷了你的战衣 还想杀死我们 雷
She stole your suit and tried to kill us, Ray.
那是你干的最大胆的事 西装头
That's the ballsiest thing you've ever done, Haircut.
她做的只是你们在逼入绝境时
She's only doing what any one of you would have done
都会做的事
if you were cornered.
我们放她出来的 我们来解决
We let her out, this is on us.
传送门已打开 现在送魔鬼出去
The portal is open, now send the monster through.
我会向你展示真正的魔鬼是什么样子的
I'll show you what a real monster looks like.
就像这样
Like this.
宁愿做容易的事
Like someone who'd rather do what's easy...
不去做对的事
than figure out what's right.
会送无辜者下地狱的人
Someone who'd send an innocent to hell.
不要掉进她的骗人圈套
Don't fall for its bloody parlor tricks.
雷说你队伍的道德界限已经消失
Ray said your team's moral compass is missing.
你可以送她下地狱吗
Can you send her to hell?
扎莉 你不会被这个生物给骗了
Zari, you're too smart to fall for this bloody creature.
现在送它走吧
Now send it through.
我不能一直让传送门打开
I can't keep the portal open forever.
不 我做不到
No, I can't do it.
好吧 我们去船上解决
All right, we're gonna figure this out on the ship.
好 但我不能让
Fine. But I'm not letting
变形者登船
a shapeshifter on the bloody ship.
你对我做了什么 混♥蛋♥
What did you do to me, you ass?
类似额叶切除术
It's a lobotomy of sorts.
你变形的日子结束了 宝贝