Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart.
不
No!
出来
Come on, you cowards!
快过来
Come on down here.
我们不能一直把她关在那里
We can't just leave her locked in there forever.
你没有立场说我们能做不能做什么
You are on thin ice in terms of what we can and cannot do.
那些朋克对你有不良的影响
Those punks were a bad influence on you.
也许你没有你想的那样
Oh, well, maybe you just don't know as much about me
了解我
as you think you do.
你是鹰级童子军 帕尔默科技前总裁
You were an Eagle Scout, former CEO of Palmer Tech.
你最喜欢的音乐剧是《雨中曲》
Your favorite musical is "Singing in the Rain."
你对猫和古鲁德敏感
You're allergic to cats and Grodd,
你被格温妮维尔王后授予
and you were knighted by Queen Guinevere
棕榈之雷蒙德爵士
Sir Raymond of the Palms.
-好吧 你知道得挺多 -是的
- Okay, so you know a lot. - Yeah.
但你不知道是我
But you don't know that I was the man
帮助诺拉·达克逃离时间调查局
who helped Nora Dark escape the Time Bureau.
你做了什么
You what?
她不会跟你睡的 西装头
She's not going to sleep with you, Haircut.
我不是为了那个才那么做的
That is not why I did it.
我只是相信她可以成为更好的人
I just believe she can be a better person.
也许我错了
Maybe I'm wrong.
也许她是个糟糕可怕的魔鬼
Maybe she's a terrible, horrible monster.
但我相信应该给她机会展现
But I believe she should be given the chance to find out.
这船上的每个人都被给予了第二次机会
Everyone else on this ship has been given a second chance.
为什么不能给予她
Why doesn't she get one?
你最好别看错他
Look, you better not be wrong about her.
但现在我们需要处理我们手上的俘虏
But right now we need to deal with our current captive.
她不能待在船上
She cannot stay on the ship.
是的 尤其现在变成阿玛雅的脸了
Yeah, especially now with Amaya's face.
这让人很毛
It's frickin' creepy.
是你让她不能变形的 你搞定她 黄鼠狼
You broke her, you fix her, weasel.
让她别再变成阿玛雅
Make her not Amaya again.
咒语不是那样使用的 傻子
Spell doesn't work like that, Womble.
我夺走了她变形的法力
I took away her power to transform.
就像让天使折翼
It's like clipping an angel's wings.
不能解开它们
You can't exactly unclip them.
那是棵惊人的坚强小植物
That was one surprisingly strong little plant.
惊人的满是粘液
Surprisingly full of goo.
我喜欢你们这里的布置
I like what you've done with the place.
有点恐怖办公室主题
Sort of a little office of horrors theme.
内特向那棵植物展现谁是老大 兰斯船长
Nate showed the plant who's boss, Captain Lance.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
虽然那棵植物挨了不少揍
Although the plant did get in a lot of punches.
好了 小瑞
Okay, Gar-Gar.
剩下就给她自行想象吧
All right, let's leave a little something to the imagination.
说到这 你也许该在艾娃回来前
Speaking of, you should probably change your shirt
换掉衬衫
before Ava gets back.
我可以看见你乳♥头♥的位置
I can see where your nipple was.
还有握手
And the handshake.
你找到了新的时间兄弟
You already found a new time bro.
他越来越喜欢我了
He's growing on me.
但你什么时候回来飞船
Okay, but really, when are you coming back to the ship?
有个情况
There's a situation
我非常需要你
that I could really use your input on.
当我接下时间调查局的工作
When I took this job at the Time Bureau,
我以为是为了我爸爸
I thought I was doing it for my dad
或者甚至还有点为了艾娃
or even maybe a little bit for Ava.
但其实是我在躲着乘波号♥
But, um, the truth is, I was trying to avoid the Waverider.
为什么
Why?
因为我进入船上的每个房♥间
Because every room I went into on that ship,
我都希望她在那里
I was hoping she'd be there.
-阿玛雅 -是的
- Amaya. - Yeah.
但我接受了
But I'm over it.
阿玛雅不再在乘波号♥上了
Amaya is no longer on the Waverider.
就那样
That's it.
抱歉 你有什么要说的
I'm sorry, you wanted to talk about something?
不 不着急
Um, no, it can--it'll wait.
也许在调查局待一阵正是你需要的
Maybe a little Bureau time is exactly what you need.
所以我觉得你该待在这里
So I think you should stay here...
因为我喜欢看你成长
because I like to watch you grow.
谢谢你 莎拉
Mm. Thank you, Sara.
聊完了 一起吃晚餐还是喝东西
So enough chitchat. Dinner? Drinks?
还是直接上
Should we just get straight to it?
说好的专业界线呢
What did I say about professional boundaries.
抱歉
Sorry.
看看这里
I mean, look at this place.
你可以告诉我
Can you please tell me--
你怎么同时管住五个传奇的吗
how do you keep five Legends on a leash at once?
管得很松
Very loosely,
因为有时我们把你带到对的方向
because sometimes we pull you in the right direction.
你有空吗
Hey, you got a minute?
我只是想谈一下酒吧的事
I just wanted to say-- about the pub--
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
如果你是来这做催泪谈心
Listen, if you're here to have some weepy, heart-to-heart,
在任务结束后的拥抱聚会告诉我
end-of-the-mission hug fest where you tell me
我的麻烦就是你的麻烦
that my problems are your problems
朋友会给你带来快乐
and that happiness is just one friend away
那些废话 就免了
and all that bollocks, don't bother, yeah?
你不了解我
Hey, you don't know me.
我不会那么做 那样很差劲
I wouldn't do that. That would be lame.
是的 没错
Yeah, it would.
那你为什么来这
So why are you here?
我要给你你和你♥妈♥的♥
I wanted to give you this surveillance photo
监视录像照片
I took of you and your mom.
谢谢
Thank you...
你没做那些事
you know, for not doing any of that stuff.
随时可以找我
Yeah. Anytime.
我讨厌警♥察♥
I hate cops.
我非常清楚 米克
I am well aware of that, Mick.
今天我们差点当了警♥察♥
Well, today we nearly became cops.
但我们没有
Yeah, but we didn't.
多亏你 雷怒
No. Thanks to you, Rayge.
谢了 米克
Aw. Thanks, Mick.
你们两个傻子
All right, are you two plonkers
打算站在那里盯着我看
just gonna stand there and stare at me,
还是其中一个人要可怜给我来口酒
or is one of you gonna poor me a bloody pint?
她绝对不是阿玛雅
She definitely isn't Amaya.
不是
No.
但我喜欢她
But I do like her.