《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legend's of Tomorrow"...
不只有马卢斯逃了出来
Mallus wasn't the only prisoner to escape.
现在轮到魔法了
Now there's magic.
他们释放了数不清的其他危险魔法生物
An unknown number of other dangerous magical beings
分散在整个时间线上
got spat out across the timeline
现在必须找到并把它们送回地狱去
and now must be sent to hell.
她是变形者
She's a shapeshifter.
-你对我做了什么 -类似额叶切除术
- What did you do to me? - Lobotomy of sorts.
你变形的日子结束了 宝贝
Your shapeshifting days are over, sweetheart.
不
No!
她绝对不是阿玛雅
She definitely isn't Amaya.
你听到了吗
Did you just hear that?
朱蒂 别紧张
Judy, relax.
这里没别人了
There's nothing out here.
今晚只属于我们两个
Tonight it's just you and me, okay?
等一下
Wait a second.
别跟我说无所畏惧的兰斯小姐
Don't tell me that the fearless Ms. Lance
不敢看恐怖片
is scared of a little horror film.
才不是 我最爱恐怖片了
No, I love horror movies,
我从小就迷恋着恐怖片
and I watched them obsessively as a kid,
怎么会没看过这部佳作呢
so how could I have missed this gem?
《沼泽怪怪怪怪人》
"Swamp Thaaaang."
从没听说过 这么多"怪"是什么意思
Never heard of it. And what's with all the As?
好吧 我查查
Okay, let me look.
《沼泽怪怪怪怪人》
查到了 《沼泽怪怪怪怪人》
Okay, "Swamp Thaaaang."
名字里有四个"怪"
Apparently there are four As in the name
是因为这是该电影公♥司♥的第四部作品
because it's the fourth film in the franchise.
影评网评分D减并评论
The A.V. Club gave it a D-plus, saying,
"电影的制♥作♥设计和表演都极其拙劣"
"The production design is as lazy as the action staging."
-真毒 -对啊
- Harsh. - Yeah.
"根据发生在1995年
"Based on real-life tragic events that occurred
缅因州小川营地的真实事件改编"
at Camp Ogawa, Maine, in the summer of 1995"?
吉迪恩
Gideon.
-你在我房♥间呢 宝贝 -对哦
- We're in my room, babe. - Right.
吉迪恩
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
抱歉打扰了 船长
Sorry to interrupt, Captain,
我在时间线上检测到了新的魔法生物信♥号♥♥
but I've detected new magical events in the timeline.
有几个孩子
It seems that a number of children
在夏令营的时候失踪了
went missing from a summer camp--
让我猜猜 是不是缅因州的小川营地
Let me guess. Camp Ogawa, Maine.
正是
Precisely.
又是逃亡者造的孽
Looks like the handiwork of one of our fugitives.
是否需要设定航线前往1995年
Shall I plot a course to 1995, then?
同时帮我多备点杀虫剂
And while you're at it, fabricate a mess of bug spray.
我这就来
I'm on my way.
真是造化弄人
Well, how about that?
我们差点就能
We almost got to spend
共度两小时不被打扰的时光
two whole uninterrupted hours together.
要不
How about...
你和我一起去吧
you come with me?
夏令营
Summer camp?
被虫咬 睡上下铺 受贱女孩的气
As in bug bites, bunk beds, and mean girls?
不是 夏令营 有篝火
No, summer camp, as in camp fires,
合唱 拿友谊的小礼物
sing-alongs, and friendship bracelets.
夏令营最棒了 你会爱上它的
Camp's the best. You'll love it.
拉勾保证
Pinkie swear.
这什么意思
What are you doing?
这是小孩子的把戏
It's something you do when you're a kid.
一种承诺
It's like a promise.
什么
What?
来嘛 不对 小拇指
Come on. No, pinkie.
-棒 -真奇怪
- Yes! - Weird.
这样我们就能有更多相处的时间
This will be a great way for us to spend some more time together,
再说了 我们得确保
and, plus, we get to make sure
这种情节不会真实发生
that doesn't happen in real life.
《沼泽怪怪怪怪人》
明日传奇
第四季第四集
我和内特商量过了
I talked to Nate,
调查局的事先交给他
and he's got things covered at the Bureau.
魔法生物的出现
He and Gary have their hands full
让他和盖瑞忙得不可开交
with all the magical creatures popping up.
留内特和盖瑞当家
Nate and Gary are in charge.
不论如何 我很庆幸他留在调查局
Well, anyways, I'm glad that he's there
我这有最不希望让他看见的东西
because we've got something I really don't want him to see.
什么啊
What's that?
阿玛雅
Amaya.
它只是看着像她
It just looks like her.
-"它" -变形者
- Did you say "It"? - She's a shapeshifter.
我们在1977年的伦敦发现了她
We found her in London, 1977.
你好
Hello.
-看来不爱动嘴 -她那张嘴可厉害了
- Not much of a talker, I see. - Oh, she talks.
去死吧
Go to hell!
这是她打招呼的方式
Just her way of saying "Hello."
放我出去 你们几个杂种
Oh, let me out of here, you bastards!
她还在适应她的新家
She's still adjusting to her new home.
也许是食物的锅
Maybe it's the food.
但康斯坦丁把你们先前遇到的
But Constantine sent the other fugitives
其他逃亡者直接送回了地狱 那她
you encountered to hell, so...
她不是嗜血的独角兽
Well, she's not exactly a bloodthirsty unicorn.
连坏心肠的仙女教母都算不上
Or an evil fairy godmother.
那你们决定留着这个变形者的原因是
But you decided to keep the shapeshifter because...?
是为了了解更多
To exploit her for information
有关囚禁她的
about the inter-dimensional prison
跨维度监狱的信息
that she's been trapped in
由此帮助我们定位其他逃亡者
to help us track down other fugitives.
我们
That is...
就是这么想的
exactly what we are doing.
千真万确
100%.
对不对啊 扎莉
Isn't that right, Zari?
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
就我们说话这会我都搜集了不少资料
I'm--I'm gathering that intel as we speak.
我喜欢主动的队伍
I love the initiative team.
谁不是呢
Yeah.
先生们
Gentlemen.
夏普局长 打算加入我们 是不是
Director Sharpe. Joining us, are we?
-有什么问题吗 -我没问题 宝贝
- Is that a problem? - Not for me, love.
那就好 我们这次要回到90年代
Good, because we are headed back to the '90s
潜入一个名为小川的营地
to infiltrate a place called Camp Ogawa.
潜入军事重地吗这次
Oh, sneaking into a military facility, are we?
事实上 是个孩子们参加的夏令营
Actually, it's a summer camp for kids.
我最喜欢夏令营了
Oh, I loved summer camp.
大家都亲切地叫我小辅♥导♥员
Everyone used to call me, Kid Counselor.
你还以为这是在赞美你呢
Bet you took that as a compliment, too,
是不是 伙计
didn't you, mate?
很显然是因为我的领导能力
Well, because of my leadership skills, obviously.
不是吗 因为这个
Right? That's why.
对
Yeah.
那么 我们要面对的是什么
So, uh, any idea of what kind of foul beast
邪恶的怪物呢
we're up against, then?
基于 我和莎拉做的"研究"
Well, based on...research Sarah and I have been doing,
我们面对的可能是某种沼泽类的怪兽
we could be looking for a swampy monster thing.
根据时间线显示 在夏天结束前
According to the timeline, before the end of summer,
几个孩子失踪了 从此再没有出现
several kids went missing, never to be seen again.
我恰巧认识一个沼泽怪物
Well, I happen to know a Swamp Thing.
不过 缅因州对那家伙来说太北上了
But then again, Maine is way too far North for that muppet.
我们之前用搭档系统
Well, we used to use the buddy system
来保证每个人的安全
to make sure everyone was safe.
这时候内特就会说 "我做你搭档"
And this is where Nate would say, "I'm your buddy,"
然后我们会击个拳或是跳个舞什么的
and we'd do a fist bump or a silly jig or--
我们现在人手不足