美妙的早晨
Beautiful morning.
是 抱歉戳破你的夏日热恋泡泡 兄弟
Yeah, sorry to burst your summer-loving bubble, mate,
少了个学生
but we're missing one of our young charges.
好像叫扎克什么的
His name is Zack or something.
确定没数错吗
Well, are you sure you counted right?
你一身的威士忌酒气
Because based on your whiskey cologne,
-你怕是酒还没醒吧 -不 他没数错
- I think you're still drunk. - No, he's right.
我们屋里有个女生也不见了
Yeah, a girl is missing from our cabin, too,
我之前还特意吓唬过她们别乱跑
even after I put the fear of God in them.
很明显是康斯坦丁的陷阱出问题了
Obviously, there's something wrong with Constantine's booby trap.
你是不是傻了 兄弟
Are you off your trolley, mate?
我的咒语是防止怪物进来的
My spell was designed to keep the monsters from getting in,
而不是防止学生出去
not children getting out.
他们肯定是半夜溜出去了
They must have snuck out in the middle of the night.
溜出去 为什么要溜出去
Snuck out? Why would they sneak out?
私会啊
To make out, duh.
我们应该通知野营主管
Well, I suppose we should notify the camp director.
好了 各位
Okay, guys, so...
别担心孩子们
Oh, don't worry about those kids.
他们不会有事的
They're gonna be just fine.
难道不该召集搜寻队
Uh, shouldn't we mount a search party or--
他们应该没走远
They couldn't have gotten too far.
小雀斑 每年都这样
Look, Freckles, this happens every year.
在荷尔蒙的作用下
Kids under the influence of their hormones
孩子半夜会偷跑到树林里
go off into the woods at night.
等着瞧吧 他们最终会肚子饿会累
Just watch. They'll eventually get hungry and tired,
会回来的
and they'll come back.
赶紧去辅♥导♥他们吧
Now go out there and do some counseling.
有人完全不担心
Well, someone gives precisely zero craps
野营的孩子的安全啊
about the safety of our campers.
我敢保证肯定有人
I guarantee you one of these kids
知道他俩去哪了
knows where the other two went.
你咋这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
因为我当年野营时
Because when I was in camp,
我们就一直爱背着辅♥导♥员干事
we used to hide stuff from the counselors all the time.
只需要让他们开口就行
We just need to figure out how to get them to talk.
信任圈会给人安全感
Circle of trust creates a safe space
以便不带偏见地分享各自的秘密
for us to share our secrets without judgment.
握住彼此的手
Now, take each other's hands.
-现在你们 -抱歉打断一下
- Now I want you-- - Yeah, sorry to butt in, lads.
我能单独跟你说几句话吗
But, uh, can I have a word with you for a second?
我希望你们在心里想想"坦诚"这个词
I want you to meditate on the word "Openness,"
我很快就来
and I'll be right back.
你打断了
You're interrup--
你打断了流程
you're interrupting the flow.
抱歉打断了你的流程
Yeah, well, apologies to you and your flow,
还有你的心理呓语
but all of your psychobabble--
你这套对年轻人是没用的 兄弟
that ain't gonna cut the mustard with the young ones, mate.
让我给你露一手
Let me show you how it's done.
好了 你们这群小家伙
Right, then, which one of you whippersnappers
有谁想被催眠呢
wants to be hypnotized?
我我我
Me, me, me, me!
阿丽克斯 你和莉尼丝是闺蜜吧
Alexis, you and Lenise are besties, right?
去年的才艺演出我们是搭档
We were partners in last year's talent show.
今早点名时她没来
She didn't show up at roll call this morning.
我很担心 你知道她可能去哪了吗
I'm worried. Do you know where she might have gone?
好了 姑娘们 站起来
All right, ladies, on your feet.
站到床前 手放两侧 快
Report to the front of your bed, arms by your sides, now.
干嘛列队站好
What is with the police lineup?
这是夏令营 不是新兵营 记得吧
This is summer camp, not boot camp, remember?
你对这些孩子太温柔了
You are too soft on these kids.
小屁孩渴望权力
Children crave authority.
而且我的法子见效更快
Besides, my way will be quicker.
好了 看着表
That's it. Look at my watch.
扎克昨晚去哪了
Now, where did your mate Zack run off to last night?
他没说
He didn't say.
但愿他没靠近户外淋浴处
But I hope he didn't go near the outdoor showers.
为什么
Why?
户外淋浴处旁边有什么
What's by the outdoor showers?
我把维密的图册藏在那了
That's where I hid my Victoria's Secret catalog.
你们的朋友莉尼丝昨晚偷溜出了小屋
Your friend Lenise snuck out of the cabin last night.
在我找到她去哪之前
And no one's going anywhere
你们哪里都别想去
until I find out where she went.
冰淇淋社交活动五分钟后就开始了
But the ice cream social is in, like, five minutes.
那你最好说出她去哪了 齐亚娜
Well, then you better, like, start talking, Kiana,
否则只有吃冰淇淋盒子里剩下的
or you're gonna have to scrape the bottom of the carton
丁点儿冰淇淋了
for what's left.
昨晚扎克提到了
Last night Zack said something
要去树林里跟人见面
about meeting someone in the woods.
具体在树林哪个位置
Where in the woods exactly?
棒球场
A baseball field.
但外面根本没棒球场
Only, there's no baseball field out there.
很好 继续想
Well, that's all right. Keep digging.
他一直在说要攻下某个妹子的第一垒
He kept talking about making it to first base with a girl.
但谁会在大晚上打棒球啊
But who plays baseball in the dark?
她可能去了你做造型的地方
She probably went to the same place your style went.
你可以做个 全身大改造
You could use a makeover, like, head to toe.
汤马兹小姐 囚犯越来越难控制了
Ms. Tomaz, the prisoner is growing quite unruly.
让她自己把自己累倒吧
Tell her to knock herself out.
这话我收回
I take that back.
该死 别我监管的时候出事啊
Damn it, not on my watch.
好吧 我觉得我们从一开始就有误会
Okay, I feel like we got off on the wrong foot.
只是你变成我朋友的样子
It's just that you're wearing my friend's face,
让人有点不安 再加上你的
and it's a little unsettling, given your...
行为举止
general demeanor.
听着
Look...
我刚来的时候也不喜欢这里
I didn't love it at first when I got here,
但我找到了自己的位置
but I found my place.
你也可以的
You can too.
照照镜子 亲爱的
Take a look in the mirror, sweetheart.
让你不安的不该是我的脸
It's not my face that should be unsettling.
把人放进笼子里的是你
You're the one putting things in cages.
目前艾娃老师弄哭了多少女生
So how many girls has the missus made cry so far,
还是多到数不清了
or have you lost count?
艾娃的审问技巧对她们是没用的
Ava's interrogation techniques aren't going to work on them.
她们宁愿把秘密带进棺材也不会说
They'd rather take their secrets to the grave than squeal.
男生那边有什么发现吗
Anything with the boys?
那些男生完全没有秘密
Oh, those boys aren't hiding a thing.
他们是摊开的书
They're open books,
只不过书的作者是个无趣的傻瓜
if those books were written by hapless fools, that is.
如果我能变成她们其中的一员
If I could just become one of them,
变成一个12岁的夏令营学生
another 12-year-old camper,
我就可以让这些女生知无不言
I could get these girls to talk like that.
我想你刚想出了一个办法 兰斯小姐
I do believe that you've just sparked an idea there, Ms. Lance.
无路可逃了 孩子
End of the road, kid.
乖乖回到牢里
In your cage.
你这种人给我的感觉不像是个狱卒
Bloke like you doesn't strike me as a jailer.
我相信咱俩比你想的更相似
I believe we're more alike than you think.
你好像也坐牢过
You look like you've been on the inside.
没错
That's right.
和你这些狱卒朋友在一起
And how do you sleep at night...
晚上怎么睡得着呢
hanging out with these jailer mates of yours?
酒
Alcohol.
我列多一张我要审问的嫌疑人名单
I made an additional list of suspects I want to question.
艾娃
Ava--
我知道你只想让她们开心
Look, I know that you just want them to have fun, all right?
但事实是
But the fact of the matter is,
猎杀孩子的怪物还没抓到
there is a monster out there hunting down these kids,
这些女生在阻碍我们
and these girls are stonewalling us, okay?
艾娃辅♥导♥老师
Counselor Ava?