什么事
Yes?
我准备告诉你到底发生了什么事
I'm ready to tell you what's really going on.
继续说 亲爱的 说吧
Go on, honey. Spill the beans.
你要采取行动 否则不会结束
It won't stop unless you do something.
什么不会结束
What won't stop?
住在码头的怪物 湖中怪兽
The monster that lives under the dock-- the lake beast.
湖中怪兽是谁
Who's the lake beast?
几年前 就在这个营地里
Years ago, at this very camp,
有几个坏孩子作弄了一个小男孩
some mean kids played a prank on a boy,
结果他淹死在湖里了
and he drowned in the lake.
现在每年他都会回来报仇
And now every year he returns to get his revenge.
所以你认为湖中怪兽抓走了你的朋友吗
And so you think the lake beast took your friends?
人们说唯一能让他出现的办法
They say the only way to make him appear
只有一个人去码头 呼唤他的名字三遍
is to go to the dock alone and call his name three times.
亲爱的 你很勇敢 但是我向你保证
Sweetie, you are so brave, and I promise you,
湖中怪兽今晚不会抓走任何人
the lake beast won't be getting anyone tonight, okay?
各位
Guys.
各位 我好像看见一只棕榈鬼鸮猫头鹰
Guys, I think I see a Northern Saw-whet Owl.
雷 集中注意力
Ray, focus.
好吧 我要加进我的观鸟日志
Fine. I'll save it for my bird-watching journal.
好 你现在很安全 艾娃
Okay, you're in the clear, Ava.
臭鸟
Stupid bird.
我们赶紧搞定这件事吧
Okay, let's get this over with.
湖中怪兽 湖中怪兽 湖中怪兽
Lake Beast, Lake Beast, Lake Beast.
各位 我觉得在浪费时间
Guys, this feels like a bust to me.
只是个该死的恶作剧
It was just a bloody prank.
快走 快走
Go, go, go.
你没事吧
You okay?
今晚很适合游泳啊 夏普
Nice night for a swim, though, eh, Sharpie?
那些女生
Those girls are...
就是怪物
monsters!
昨晚我们离开小湖之后
After we left the lake last night,
我们那又有一名夏令营学生失踪了
another one of our campers went missing.
我们这也有一个失踪了
Another one of ours is missing, too.
所以总共是四个人
That makes four in total.
他们肯定是偷溜出去见面
They must have snuck out to meet up with each other
然后再也没有回来
and never made it back.
我不知道你们打算怎么做
Yeah, well, I don't know about you lot,
但我是不会干坐在这里
but I'm not just sitting around here
等着怪物再抓走一个孩子的
waiting for the monster to go and get another kid.
我们最好分头行动
We better split up.
好吧 你俩去树林里寻找失踪的孩子
All right, you two check the woods for the missing kids.
我和艾娃留在这里监视
Ava and I-- we'll stay watch here.
等等 搭档系统
Hey, wait, buddy system!
我听说昨晚的事了 她们真不酷
I heard about last night. It's majorly uncool.
这些孩子怎么会这么坏
Who knew kids could be so mean?
她们从早到晚在我背后叫我湖中怪兽
They've been calling me Lake Beast behind my back all day.
-借过 湖中怪兽 -还当着我的面叫
- Excuse me, Lake Beast. - And to my face.
够了 姑娘们
Okay. Hey, that is enough, ladies.
玩笑开够了
The joke is over.
不要再胡闹了
It's time for you to behave,
不然你们小屋就禁止参加七月狂欢节
or else your cabin will be banned from the July Jamboree.
唯一能从这些女生嘴里套出话的办法
The only way we are going to get any information
就是混进她们的小团体
from these girls is to infiltrate their clique.
我们要怎么混进去 我们又不是孩子
How are we supposed to do that? We're not kids.
真奇怪你会这么说
Funny you should say that.
康斯坦丁给了我变身药水 让我们变成孩子
Constantine gave me a potion that would turn us into kids
但只是暂时的
only temporarily.
你在说笑吧
You're kidding, right?
什... 就算我们真变身了 莎拉
Wha-- Even if it works, Sara,
我也不知道该怎么做个小孩子
I wouldn't have any idea how to act like a kid
因为我从来没做过小孩子
because I've never been one.
我所有的童年回忆都是假的 记得吗
All my childhood memories are fake, remember?
用这个晃来晃去的东西能找到那些孩子吗
How are we going to find the kids with that dangly thing?
一般情况下 没人在我耳边
You know, this ritual usually works best
废话 这个仪式会更有效
when someone isn't yammering in my ear hole.
想找到那些小孩子
Well, you want to find the kids,
我们就要用传统的办法
we got to do it the old-fashioned way.
研究他们的行迹
Study their tracks.
幸好我有备而来
It's a good thing I came prepared,
因为在这里走错一步
because one step in the wrong direction here,
可就要兜个十万八千里路了
and you'll be traveling for miles in the wrong--
该死 小男侦探 我说了我需要安静
Damn it, you Nandy Pandy, I said I need silence.
你说的是现在啊
Oh, you meant right now.
对不起 我以为你意思是
I'm sorry, I thought you meant--
你怎么这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you being such a jerk?
因为你根本不该在这
Because you shouldn't even be out here
追踪什么魔法生物
chasing a magical creature, all right?
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
Too dangerous?
你很幸运是和我一起出来的
You're lucky you're out here with me,
因为我能让我俩靠着虫子和果子活下来
because I can keep us alive on bugs and berries alone.
这和野外生存一点关系也没有
You know, this has nothing to do with survival in the wild
这是要打败魔法生物
and everything to do with surviving magical creatures
打败那些涉足黑暗艺术的东西
and those who dabble in the dark arts.
告诉你吧 我对魔法世界一点也不陌生
I'll have you know, I am no stranger to the world of magic.
是是
Yeah.
别以为我不知道
Oh, don't think I haven't heard how Nora Darhk had you
诺拉·达克把你玩弄于股掌之间
eating out of the palm of her wicked little hand.
我打赌她甚至都不用
Oh, I bet she didn't even have to ask
开口问你要时空石 不是吗
for the time stone, did she?
不 你就像送下午茶饼干一样给了她
No, you just gave it away like biscuits at tea time.
诺拉和我是互相尊重的
Nora and I have a mutual respect for each other.
不是我在绊倒自己...
It's not like I was tripping over myself--
那是什么
What is that?
无疑是魔法生物留下的
No doubt left behind by the magical beast.
谁在吃了小孩后还蜕皮的
Who sheds its skin after it eats the kids?
我们到底在找什么 蛇形怪兽吗
What are we looking for? Some sort of snake monster?
答案在这本书里
The answer is in this book.
是本魔法奥杜邦指南吗
Is that a magical Audubon guide?
好棒
Neat-o.
好喝 这是什么
It's good. What is it?
烈酒 我在西伯利亚古♥拉♥格♥集中营待过一阵
Hooch. I spent a little time in a Siberian gulag.
喜欢上了这玩意
Got a taste for it.
对我来说像是待了五百年
Where I was it felt like 500 years.
那里的时间有不同的规则
Time worked differently in that realm.
我待过很多笼子 但都不是魔法的
I've been in a lot of cages, but not a magical one.
什么感觉
What was it like?
我笼子里是最糟的恶梦里
The inside of my cage was a constant battle
生物间的持续战争
between creatures from your worst nightmare.
不想了解它们 也得了解它们
I, uh, got to know some of them better than I wanted to.
那是一个阴沉又灰暗的空间
It was a dismal and a dark dimension,
一点也不像地球
like nothing here on Earth.
我如果回去 就真的惨了
And I'll be damned if I'm ever going back.
为这个干一杯
Well, cheers to that.
友谊手链
Friendship bracelet?
不 这是道歉手链
No, it's an "I'm sorry" bracelet.
我不该那样走掉的
I shouldn't have run off like that.
你知道的 我不是正常人
It's just that you know I'm not normal,
我想你触碰了我的某根神经
and I think you hit a nerve or something.
不 我才该道歉
No, I'm sorry.
我甚至都没想到
I never even thought about the fact
你从没当过小孩这件事
that you'd never been a kid.
-是啊 -但这个很漂亮
- Yeah. - But this is really good.
我从阿丽克斯那里没收的
I confiscated it from Alexis.
看吧 我很奇怪
See, I'm weird. I--
你记得我那两个演员父母吗
Do you know that those two actors who are my parents--
我把他们的照片留在办公室的桌子上
I keep a picture of them on my desk in my office
只是为了让我感觉自己正常一点
just so I can try to feel a little bit normal.
是啊 那一点也不正常
Yeah, that is anything but normal.