是啊
Yeah.
伙计们 我想我们知道那个怪物的身份了
Guys. I think we've ID'd our monster.
我和康斯坦丁找到了一块人皮
Constantine and I found a skin suit
是被一种叫摄魂怪的东西剥下来的
shed by something called a shtriga.
-叫什么 -摄魂怪
- Come again? - A shtriga.
是一种吸血鬼女巫
It's a vampiric witch.
它从孩子身上吸取生命力
It feeds off the life force of children.
这家伙在夏令营开业真是个好主意
Bloody brilliant setting up shop at summer camp.
这里有个好消息
there's some good news, sort of.
书上说它会慢慢吸取猎物的生命力
it says here the shtriga feeds slowly off its prey
需要几天时间来吸干♥他♥们
draining its life energy over a course of days,
这就意味着失踪的孩子可能还活着
which means the missing kids could still be alive.
那就靠你们去找到他们了
Then it's on you guys to find them.
好的
All right.
我们负责保护这些女孩
Okay, and it's on us to protect these girls.
我知道你觉得我疯了
Now, I know you think I'm crazy,
但如果保护她们的最好方式
but what if the best way to protect them
就是变身成她们中的一员引出怪物呢
is by becoming one of them and lure the creature out?
我们来当诱饵
We'll be the bait.
要是康斯坦丁的药对我不管用怎么办
What if Constantine's potion doesn't work on me?
只有一个方法能验证了
There's only one way to find out.
如果管用 我会一步步地指引你
And if it does, I'll be with you every step of the way.
教你怎样当一个孩子
Show you the ropes. Teach you how to be a kid.
拉勾保证
Pinkie swear?
拉勾保证
Pinkie swear.
各位 熄灯了
All right, lights out, everyone!
霍珀小屋 你们也是
Hey, that means you, too, Hopper Cabin.
别让我亲自进去啊
Don't make me come in there.
储物小屋
你有什么感觉了吗
Do you feel anything yet?
没有
No.
也许不管用
Maybe it doesn't work.
这个灯光告诉我不是这样
The pretty lights tell me otherwise.
你们两个在这干什么
Hey, what are you two doing in here?
成了
Oh, snap.
你们是突然从哪里冒出来的
Where did you guys come from out of the blue?
从克拉克小屋被踢出来的
Got kicked out of Clark Cabin
我在克里斯蒂·多诺万枕头下放了只青蛙
for putting a frog under Christi Donovan's pillow.
你们真该听听她的尖叫
You should have heard her scream.
厉害了
Cool.
你呢
And you?
我被踢出来
I was kicked out
是因为我被抓到在熄灯后看书
'cause I was caught reading after lights out.
看书 弱爆了
Reading? Lame.
她的辅♥导♥员以为她在看书
her counselors only thought she was reading,
而实际上她在给她的男友写信
but really she was writing a letter to her boyfriend.
她的男友在法国
He lives in France.
这届的辅♥导♥员太糟糕了
This year's counselors are the worst.
尤其是湖中怪兽
Especially Lake Beast.
是啊 我听说她身上的气味很难闻
Yeah, I heard she smells bad.
是啊 我听说她掉进水里时
yeah, I heard she looked really funny
看起来非常搞笑
when she fell into the water.
但你们很幸运她没得肺炎
But you're lucky she didn't catch pneumonia.
那是很严重的疾病
That's a very serious illness.
是啊
sure.
你一定很勇敢才能在那个地狱里活下来
You must have had balls to survive that hellhole.
做了我该做的
Did what I had to--
变成任何
shapeshifted into whatever monster
可以吓退其他人的怪物
would keep the others off my back.
但你知道为了活下来
But you know exactly what it's like
变成比你糟糕的人是什么感觉
pretending to be something worse than you are to survive.
是啊
Well, there's that.
还得找个你信任的人
And there's finding someone you trust.
我和我搭档在"超级监狱"待过一阵
I did time in supermax with my old partner.
要跟一个队伍斗智更难
It's harder to plot against a team.
我把所有时间都用来变身 逃命
I spent all my time shapeshifting and running.
从来没在哪里停留足够长的时间
I never stuck around one place long enough
让我去找可以信任的人
to find anyone that I could trust.
但你总得从某处开始
Well, you got to start somewhere.
是我 莎拉 你们还在外面吗
Hey, it's me, Sara. You guys still out there?
莎拉 药水真的起作用了
Sara? Potion actually worked?
你在给我药水之前难道不知道
You didn't know if it was going to work
它会不会起作用吗
before you gave us the potion?
我当然不知道
Well, of course I didn't.
我从来没在人类身上试验过
I never tested it on humans, have I?
该死 约翰
Damn it, John.
也就是说 你俩现在已经
Well, just see it like this-- you two have now
把自己变成了吸血女巫无法抗拒的诱饵
turned yourselves into irresistible shtriga bait.
所以有什么建议能让这两个小孩子
So any suggestions on how a couple of kids
打败那个专吃小孩子的老巫婆吗
can take on a magical child-eating hag?
如果到了紧要关头
Well, if you're in a pinch,
你们不妨试试茄科牛角椒
you can always try capsicum annuum--
也就是常说的辣椒粉
more commonly known as cayenne pepper.
女巫最讨厌那个了
Witches hate the stuff.
你们会没事的 再见 亲爱的
But you'll be fine. Cheers, love.
很好 但是我们要上哪去找辣椒粉
Great. But where are we going to get cayenne pepper?
照我说的做
Follow my lead.
吸血女巫的藏身之处不会太远
The shtriga's lair can't be far now.
看 一定是有人在这里
Look, a camper must have tried
躲避吸血女巫来着
to hide from the shtriga here.
你在干什么 咒语吗
What are you doing? Oh, a spell?
没错
Yep.
鬼火小精灵
Ah, will-o the wisp.
这个小东西会带我们找到这片碎布的主人
Little bugger will lead us to whoever owns that shirt.
去啊 带路吧
Well, go on then, light the way.
看看我们 一对魔法侦探
Look at us-- a pair of magical detectives.
你说这话之前 我正开始觉得
Oh, and I was beginning to think you were all right
你还算不错的呢
till you went and said that.
有其他的暗黑魔法涉猎者
You know, there are other dabblers of the dark arts
觉得我还算不错呢
out there who think that I'm all right.
是诺拉·达克吧
Referring to Nora Darhk, are we?
你最好离那个女巫远点 伙计
You best stay away from that witch, mate.
就算是你宽宏的心也保护不了你
Not even your big heart can keep you safe from someone
她可是真正和恶魔打交道的人
who's wrestled with literal demons.
那你呢 你现在是我们中的一员
What about you? You're one of us now.
你甚至愿意变装一小会儿了
You even dressed up for a little while.
你原来也和恶魔打过交道 但你是好人
You've wrestled with demons, and you're good.
你就听我一句 好吗
Just listen to me, all right?
我有一个朋友很像你
You know, I had a friend like you.
心地善良 很信任我
Someone good, someone who trusted me.
你得比他聪明 好吗
Be smarter than him, all right?
救救你自己 雷·帕尔默
Save yourself, Ray Palmer,
因为像我和诺拉·达克这样的人
because people like me and Nora Darhk...
我们对你们来说就是灾难
we're bloody hell for people like you.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
真心话
Truth.
我想你要说的是大冒险
I...think you meant dare.
大冒险
Dare?
对 我意思是大冒险
Dare. I mean dare.
你敢不敢偷偷溜出小屋
I dare you to sneak out of the cabin
跑到餐厅去
and break into the mess hall.
不过为了证明你没有临阵退缩
But to prove that you didn't chicken out,
你得给我们从厨房♥带点东西回来
you have to bring us something back from the kitchen.
一定就是这里了
Well, this must be the place.
阿丽克斯 你更想和谁生孩子
Alexis, who would you rather have babies with?
乔纳森·泰勒·托马斯还是马里奥·洛佩兹
Jonathan Taylor Thomas or Mario Lopez?
我遇到了一点麻烦
I ran into some trouble.
我就知道 她临阵退缩了
I knew it. She chickened out.
我本来想多带一点的
I tried to carry more,
但是我只能拿得了这两桶
but I could only sneak out with two of these.
我知道你们错过了冰淇淋社交 所以...