I know you missed the ice cream social, so...
冰淇淋社交来了
ice cream social is coming to you.
巧克力坚果和薄荷巧克力碎
Rocky road and mint chocolate chip--
你简直太棒了
you're the best ever.
我还专门给我们找了点东西
And I have something just for us.
真是我的好姑娘
That's my girl.
我看过很多恐怖电影预告片
I've seen enough horror movie trailers
一般来这种地方都没好下场
to know this won't end well.
跟你在现实所见相比
Those films are nothing compared to the horrors
那些电影并不恐怖
you might see in real life.
我们太迟了吗
Are we too late?
我们得念个咒语
we'll need an incantation,
还要一块水晶 一根导管
a crystal, and a conduit
把吸血女巫从他们身上吸取的精气
to draw their pilfered life force from the shtriga
拽回到他们身体里
and back into their bodies.
现在 听我指令 照我说的做
Now, just, uh, follow my lead and do everything I say.
我们真的太需要这个
We really needed this.
今年的夏令营可不好过啊
Camp's been kind of rough this year.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
没关系 你可以告诉我们的
It's okay. You can talk to us.
我们超级担心莉尼丝和梅雷迪思
We're super worried about Lenise and Meredith.
我们隐瞒了很长一段时间
We didn't want to say anything for the longest time.
因为我们怕惹上麻烦还毁掉一切
We thought we'd get in trouble and ruin everything.
毁掉什么
Ruin what?
午夜会面 这是个传统
The midnight meet-up. It's a tradition.
每年夏天 女孩们会轮流
Every summer, girls take turns
选择自己喜欢的男孩在林子里见面
choosing guys they like to meet up with in the woods.
在旗杆旁边有一根绳子
There's a string that starts near the flagpole,
绳子的另一头是见面地点
and it leads out into the meeting spot.
每年都会换地方
It changes every year.
那等他们见了面 之后会怎么样
So they meet up, and what's supposed to happen next?
你本该完成初吻然后就回来
Well, you're supposed to have your first kiss and come back.
但是莉尼丝和梅雷迪思一直都没回来
But Lenise and Meredith never came back.
我们应该快到了 对吗
We got to be getting close, right?
那是什么
What was that?
已经熄灯很久了
It's way past lights out.
我该怎么惩罚你们才好呢
What punishment should I cook up for you?
给我过来 你们两个
Come here, you two.
放开我 你这个暴躁的老巫婆
Get off me, you crusty old witch!
我的眼睛
My eyes!
她死了吗
Is she dead?
好了 我们的队友遇到了
All right, our team's dealing
一个叫做摄魂鬼的东西
with something called a shtriga.
你知道怎么才能帮他们打败她吗
Do you know anything that could help them fight it?
吸血女巫啊
Oh, a shtriga.
非常聪明 也非常危险
Very intelligent and very deadly.
如果你想要我帮忙 那你可得付出代价
If you want my help, it's going to cost you.
很好 以另一种俳句的形式呈现
Great. Will that come in the form of another haiku,
还是更详细的方式呢
or can we expect something a little more detailed?
那是什么 那个眼神交流是什么意思
What's that? What was that eye thing?
根据传奇 吸血女巫是邪恶老太婆
According to legend, shtrigas are nasty old women,
但是我在监狱里见的那位
but the one that I met in prison--
你们在找的那个人
the one that you're looking for--
很好看
is beautiful.
而且是个男人
And he's a bloke.
你干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你这段时间 不 永远都没有
Hey, you don't have another bathroom break for,
上厕所的机会了
oh, that's right, never,
因为你想扒下我的脸
since you tried to break my face.
要么快去要么别去
It is now or never.
行吧 随便了
Fine. Whatever.
那个吸血女巫不是个老太婆
Guys, this shtriga thing is not an old woman.
怎么了
What's going on out here?
你们要找的是个年轻帅气的男人
You are looking for a young, handsome dude.
准备好了吗 大个头
Are you ready, big man?
表演开始
On with the show, then.
你们对她做什么了
What did you guys do to her?
我们什么都没干
We didn't do anything.
你们在外面不安全
Look, it's not safe for you guys out here.
好吗 跟我来
Okay? You're coming with me.
我们能照顾好自己
We can take care of ourselves.
不管想不想 你们都要跟我来
You're coming with me whether you like it or not.
你觉得你很强吗
You think you're so tough?
我不这么觉得 我就是
I don't think it. I know it.
起作用了
It's working.
成功了
It worked.
比宿醉还难受
That was worse than a hangover.
不
Oh, no.
不不不 撑住 小伙子 醒醒
No, no, no, no, no. Come on, lad, wake up.
醒醒 孩子 醒醒 撑住
Wake up, lad. Wake up. Come on, son.
操
Damn it.
见鬼
Bollocks.
我不能再失去一个孩子了
I'm not losing another kid.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
约翰
John!
约翰 醒醒
John. Come on.
约翰 醒醒 约翰
John? Come on, John.
约翰
John.
靠
Damn it.
你们有 有火吗
Any of you got-- got a light?
-怎么了 -你救了他
- What happened? - You saved him.
你救了兰德尔
You saved Randall.
不错
That's good.
我带你回飞船上去
I'm gonna get you back to the ship.
我不知道该怎么把你们弄出去
I'm not sure how I'm gonna get the rest of you out.
找到你们了
We found you guys.
你们没来吃晚饭我们就开始担心了
We got worried when you didn't show up for dinner.
这些孩子看起来饿坏了
Those kids look famished.
马上给他们补充水和电解质
Get them water and electrolytes, stat.
我们刚刚用绳子和木头做的担架
And that gurney we just made out of rope and wood--
抬进来
bring it in.
就知道会派上用场的
Had a hunch it would come in handy.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
方向和移位 就像你教我们的那样
Displacement and direction, just like you taught us.
干得不错 托比
Good job, Toby.
约翰的药水一会就要失效了
John's potion will be wearing off soon,
我们能回到正常的生活了
and it's back to our normal lives,
只要给盖瑞和罗里当保姆就好了
where we're only responsible for babysitting Rory and Gary.
我要谢谢你
I'd like to thank you
给了我真正的童年记忆
for giving me real childhood memories.
老实说 这些记忆有点糟糕
To be honest, these memories have been kind of awful...
大部分都很尴尬 但是
mostly awkward, but...
真的很棒
totally awesome.
没有那些事
I mean, it wouldn't be childhood
就算不上是童年了
without all of the above.
很高兴是和你一起过的
I'm happy it was with you.
考虑到那些孩子
And considering all the trouble
为了得到一个吻惹的麻烦
those kids went through for a kiss...
我觉得有吻的童年才算完整
I'm guessing no childhood would be complete without one.
不得不注意到 我们的魔法朋友
Couldn't help but notice our magical friend
没待在她该在的地方
is not where she's supposed to be.
她不在吗
Oh, she's not?
罗里 你知道为什么吗
Rory, do you know anything about that?
你没给我足够的钱
You don't pay me enough
当个讨厌的狱卒
to be a stinkin' prison guard.
我什么都没付给你
I don't pay you anything.
我让假阿玛雅走了
Well, I let the fake Amaya go.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
为了
Oh, in order to...
来个大改造
have an extreme makeover.
谢谢你给的吸血女巫提示